Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Grrrtrrr!

They could not show the siege properly. AS was the only nice thing now, now that is also going to be grabbed from us
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another leap? Didn't they just have one? Wonder what track they will focus on next? Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Kaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz_

Another leap? Didn't they just have one? Wonder what track they will focus on next?

Arey, Let them first show this track properly yaar. Enough mess as it is. Can't think of a leap now- they have a responsibility to set this track in order and show some history atleast.
I think they are planning to jump to Haldighati next. I hate these CVs from the bottom oft heart. GRRR!
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Shit man! I don't know what they're doing!!
Abhi hi toh they took leap!
Only thing I wish for is that they don't change our cute little AS!

i dont think that they will change AS bcos jineeth is 11 years old now . and after this leap AS should be 11 years old. So the age matches. And they might change AS during haldighat war sequence. After this leap the track must be on how US crowned jagmal and all
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
leap leap leap and show going down. buck up cvs.
Kaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvishalini

i dont think that they will change AS bcos jineeth is 11 years old now . and after this leap AS should be 11 years old. So the age matches. And they might change AS during haldighat war sequence. After this leap the track must be on how US crowned jagmal and all

Actually a good point.
With war now, they are unable to show kitchen politics. They seem Incapable of dealing with and showing real politics and war. Hence the leap to get back to DB Track, ska, kitchen politics. Sicko to the highest order!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really so US is going to die now ðŸ˜†