Sandhir OS - Timely Help

samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ummm. am not sure if i posted this earlier.. jhel lo... 

Timely Help

Sanyukta was twisting and turning on her bed as she was in excruciating pain.

"Ouch" she whimpered catching her abdomen and furrowed her eyebrows tight.

Randhir entered the room carrying a hot water massage bag in one hand along with a thin muslin cloth while he had something in a cup in the other hand.

"Ssshhh Sanyu. Relax." He said placing all the items on the bed side table and clutched her hand. With the warmth that spread through her palms, she opened her eyes to see Randhir sitting beside her with unshed tears.

He took the hot water bag and placed it slowly on her lower abdomen and pressed it slowly. "Aaahhh.. Its sooo hooottt" she screamed.

"You will adjust soon to the temperature sweetie. Try relaxing." He said kissing her forehead. After he was done with hot water bag, he took the muslin cloth and added some salt onto it.

"What is this?" she asked

"Oh I did some research on the net. And it said if I rub hot salt with a muslin cloth it helps the muscles relax." He said starting the second massage session and she had visibly relaxed.

Once he was done she was fully rejuvenated and she tried sitting up as Randhir helped her. "Oil massage for your hair and then you are good to go." He said taking the coconut hair oil and starting her massage.

She leaned into him while he continued the massage as she closed her eyes and enjoyed all the pampering her husband did for her. "I hate this time of the month, but I also get your full attention." She said.

"I hate it too. I cant see you in pain baby." He said as he finished braiding her hair.

"I don't want to be a girl." She scrunched her face while he laughed and said "It's the only thing which makes you a girl darling."

"You are not helping me idiot." She said hitting his head. "You are rank 1 right? Give me some solution. I don't want to suffer every month." She whined.

"Well, I actually have a solution. Its temporary though." He said with an evil grin.

"And that is? And for how long?" she asked

"Oh, you don't have to worry about this pain if you accept what I say for about 9-10 months." He replied with a smirk. Sanyukta looked blank for a few seconds and as she realized she turned all pink.

He quickly took advantage of her momentary silence and softly placed his lips on hers and said "Please give in baby." She kissed him with full fervor and hugged him as he stroked her hair. After their breathing was even she softly blushed and said "we can try after a few days," while he continued to caress her hair with a serene smile on his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww *_*
Too good 😆
Keep writing ^_^
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww it was so cute
Loved a lot
Rd the perfect hubby taking care of her

Really so sweet

Love u
Keep smiling
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely..
keep writing more..

love
ayushi
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww..it was so cute..
very well written..👏
wite more like this stuff...
and thanks for pm
mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You write well. Keep updating more of your stuff dear! :-)
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!!! So cute updt
Randhir is so caring love it
ishq2051 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww!! 
So cute!!
Loved it
anu_anya thumbnail