Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm in the middle of watching Baadlapur and I think he looks so good with Yami! She's gorgeous!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chemistry wise -shraddha
looks wise-yami looked best with him to me
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soulspirit

Shraddha hands down. I don't know if I read too much between the lines. But I definitely noticed something between them during d promotions . especially from varun ' s side

they so cute together. I also feel like if given a chance they could have something special btw them. She 1st him and he didn't understand her, he then liked her bt he was scared of the school bully. Now their respective partners need to break up with them and give them a chance 1st love is always needs to be explored lol
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I voted for Varun-Huma coz nobody else did😆
they shared a very brutal & kinda unusual chemistry in Badlapur...
Otherwise he looks best with Yami IMO
They looked so natural as hubby & wife ❤️

But I love VD with Shraddha both on & off screen never thought that Shraddha can be so much lively & fun in IV's 😆 abcd2 promotions changed my opinion on her.
Edited by Shutter_Island - 8 years ago
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
alia from the list

want to c him with pari .
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He looks best with alia physically they suit each other best. I like their chemistry in Humpty.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Varia
Anyday. Anytime 

D se danceee :D
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Shraddha is leading.

I like varun with all his co actors but he defo looks the best with shraddha. Everything about them is actually perfect. It is treat to watch them onscreen as well as offscreen. 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

with beingChevi

Haha, you da man DB! 😆 

OT: I'm tempted to say Shraddha as I'm still in the ABCD2 frenzy but I think he makes the best pair with Alia. They were magic in HSKD. Especially in Samjhawan and D Se Dance. Looking forward to Shuddhi ❤️ I wish Shraddha and Varun had more scenes in ABCD2 coz their chemistry was off the charts in whatever little scenes they had alone. I hope to see them in a rom com someday. Same is the case with Yami and Huma.

I thought he paired up nicely with most of his heroines. Him and Nargis looked fine in MTH but they were better offscreen. I loved MTH promotions the most. 😊 Also, I feel his pairing with Ileana is underrated - they looked really cute and were even cuter in offscreen IVs 😊