RagNa TS-Dosti & Pyaar ( Last shot update on pg 15) 13/7/15 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kinnapatel

😊😛😉so sweet jiya .it like sweet and sober .when 👏ever ragna is happy and 2geter i always feel their diwali and needs some firecraker to celebrate,.hope we see them back as we seen inthe stroy .thank you so much .👏👍🏼
Thanks dear,glad that you like and enjoyed the update and even I too hope and wish to see them back together on screen and your welcome dear
Originally posted by Vsapras

Oh what a smart girl Kalpi is😆
Raghav was jealous of raj ...
And the confession with proposal ...nice ..
Beautiful ending dear .😳
Thank you
Thanks dear and yeah kalpi is really very smart and raghav is jealous of raj and finally confession and proposal both together and glad that you like the update and your welcome dear
Originally posted by switymango

Wow awesome update jiya👏...
So kalpi confession is her dream😆..o god tu to dara diya tha😉..
n raghav sow same dream😆...
suhana n aryan😡...but she say to raghav she love aryan. ..n say u love to kalpi. ...n all try to realise raghav that he love her...but raghav not accept. ...
Wow kalpi ne kaya plan banaya😉👏superb kapi. ...raghav is jealous seeing raj n kalpi. ...😆...n he realised that. ...
Finally raghav conffes his love to kalpi...n get married😳👏..
Thank you jiya...
u know...aj me yahi soch rahi thi...ki jiya this os ka update de de..n what...wen I one if...n in my inbox...u pm...u update this os...thank you jiya. ...
4 this update. ..n os...loved it. ...
Thanks swati and yeah kalpi's confession was only her dream and very sorry to scare you dear and raghav to saw the same dream and yeah all tries to make raghav realise feelings towards kalpi and even suhana too said that she loves aryan and he loves kalpi but still he didn't pay any attention to anyone's words and yeah even I too think so that kalpi's plan was superb and yeah raghav is jealous of seeing raj and kalpi's closeness then he realised his feelings and yeah at the end finally raghav confessed his feelings and they both gets married and your welcome dear and I am glad that you like this update and story and I am very happy that this story made your day
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and feedbacks.