-Born: 30th June 1997
-Mother: Chetna Gor
-Father: Sameer Gor
-Only Child
-Mother tongue: Gujarati
-Had a passion for dancing at an early age

-Had her breakthrough on television with Balika Vadhu
-Played the role of Anandi
-Also known as "beendhni", "chidakhli"...
-Started in 2008, ended in 2010

-Second television role- Roli- in Sasural Simar Ka as Roli
-Cute, bubbly little girl
-Roli married Siddhant, and Rosid came to life - Dec.8th 2011
-2011 to present

-Appeared in a few Hindi movies, and some South Indian movies
-Morning Walk (2009) as Gargi
-Paathshaala (2010) as Avika
-Tezz (2012) as Piya
-Uyyala Jampala (2013) as Uma
-Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki (2014) as Lakshmi
-Care of Foothpath 2 (2014)

-An amazing friend
-Awesome co-star
-Someone people like being around :)

Edited by RadicalRosidian - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadicalRosidian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Amit

May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colours, and may your nights be filled with comforting dreams. Wishing you all of the happiness that you deserve. Wishing you many bright and happy days throughout this upcoming new year. Lots of Love... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Maliha

Happy birthday Avika!! I wish all the success and happiness comes your way. Have a lovely birthday!! :D
love from Maliha

Devika

Happy Birthday Avika Gor! Love you lots!

Sakthi

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIKA! Hope you have a blast!!! Keep Smiling! 

Samya Begum

Hi Avika. I would just like to say "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY"  I wish you all the best. Your're my idol and I look up to you for inspiration.  I never miss an episode of Sasural Simar Ka and I am a big RoSid fan.
 Can you please do a festival or a live show in England in Oldham? Please and thank you.  I would definitely attend. 

Vildana

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You're a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing.
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always. 
Happy Birthday Baby Doll.

Teja

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy birthday avika!

Anonna, Tama and Shuvra

Happy 18th Birthday Avika! You are an amazing person and actress and we all love you! Hope you have an amazing birthday! Hope we can see our rosid soon :)

Haleema Mulla

Heyy Avika!!!!...happy 18th birthday...many congratulations...keep doing wat ur best at and many hugs and love from me...love u lots!!! 

Aishwarya

Many Many Happy returns of the day Avika. May god bless you and fulfill your every dreams you have. Make yours fan always proud.  Enjoy your birthday. Good luck 

Nishaa

Hi avika gor a very very happi birthday to you...stay happy and keep smiling...you are our rockstar...we love u lots...may u have success in all the task u do...once  again a very very happi birthday...we rosidians will always love you and support you...<3333 

Greshin

June is said to be the month of talented ones and it became true when you took birth in the month of June... God had a plan in creating you. When he created you, he blessed the world with a very special Barbie doll like you. May God bless you with all warmth and care. May your birthday bring loads of happiness and fun to your world.. A smile on your face can be felt on other's heart.. So always keep smiling and make your loved ones also smile with your presence.
With lots of wishes and prayers for your bright future, happy birthday my dear baby doll.. love you lots!

Juhi

Turning 18 will transition you into a crazy world filled with many surprises and obstacles. Enjoy adulthood and remember your parents will always be there for you. Happy birthday Avika! luv u a lot!

Arzoo

I've heard something special is happening today.. what's so special?.. Oh yeah!! It's your birthday! And that too 18th! You must be thinking that now you will be treated like a mature adult... but that probably won't happen though.. But life will still be super fun as always, you can take my word on that.. A year full of craziness has ended, just to bring in a new one that's going to be just as crazy.. or perhaps crazier? Well, enjoy it to the max! Happy Birthday!!

Preeti

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays... People all over the world have birthdays every day.. but most people are excited only for one birthday in the entire year- which is their own.. But that's obviously not the case with me.. Because I'm sooo excited for my favourite actress' birthday! So, you've turned 18.. now you're an adult (although you still might be treated like a child).. and you can get your driver's license now! Enjoy al the advantages.. but never forget to always remain a child .. love you! Happy birthday!!

Teja

Maliha

Vildana

Aish

Pooja

Anila

Arzoo 

Preeti

Sakthi

And also.. a VM: 
https://youtu.be/nkClyiQ41EU

Nishaa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXSu9Z4q99Y[/YOUTUBE]

So... today is someone special's very special day :)... Avika!! It's your birthday!! A very special day indeed.. There's so much to say..  but we said a lot of it already in the scrapbook ;) .. but nonetheless.. we wish you have a fun, entertaining, full-of-crazy-ideas day.. and the same for the year to come ;) .. live it up! Happy birthday!! --- Radical RoSidians

AND ANOTHER VM for you!!:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIs6Fm4TWP8[/YOUTUBE]

PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Avika!!! ❤️
justloverosid thumbnail
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...so good...all creation r so cute super...nice gifts friends...i think today all rosidian's..going to celebrate...avika birthday...

you all made Avika emotional...with you're love...soo sweet...i to love her so much...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIKA!...LOVE YOU DARLING...many more Happy returns of the day...

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
many many happy returns of d day avika.. .n nice edits n gifts...radical rosidians...u guys rockd
avikadoll thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVIKA GOR 😃

THANK U SO MUCH  RADICAL ROSIDIANS GIFTS R SUPERB I AM NOT COMING DAILY TO IF I DO'NT KNOW ABT THIS