Posted: 8 years ago
Hayeee... Ram with Priya...
I hope Shreya loves somebody else...
Please continue soon..
Please PM me the next time😛
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram got his dream girl but seems fate don't want them together as she is Priya the second daughter of Steve. Now wat happen if Ram will share about his feelings with her. Continue soon 
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story..
Continue soon..
Do pm me from d nxt updates dt is if posb.  .
Thank you..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1 & 2
I just read both the part in one go I must say h have awesome ability to write n penned down ur story... I so enjoyed it all go I can't explain it's indeed different & really good concept never read such on RaYa still so would like to read more do update next soon will be waiting...
CandaceRK thumbnail

You are my destiny part 3

okay here it is. as for the other ff I left in the middle i will try to complete it when I can.

coming to this ff. its going to be fictional and I cannot promise romance all the time. it wil be intense yet with love in the air

and no sad happenings I promise  :P

HAPPY READING

Priya enthusiastically entered his room. She was quiet good in observing things. Her eyes quickly scanned his room. Everything seemed to be in the place it had to be. "you want anything to drink?" Ram asked as he noticed the way she was secretly scanning his room. He was a good observer too. "too neat for a bachelor's room" she said "I like to be neat" he said. she just gave a nod and threw herself over the couch on the corner of the room. He just stood there looking at her unable to move as if his shoes were glued to the marbled floor beneath. "so where do you wanna go?" she asked. "I'm new to this place, so take me to the place which you like the most here"  "places I like are really weird" she warned. He grinned  "I don't mind, think I am ready for some really weird places" he said. she smiled "lets go then, its already a little late" she got up from the couch and instantly adjusted her clothing. He never missed a single move she did. He checked the time it was only 12 in the noon. "what?" she asked "its just 12, you told we are already late?" he asked. she laughed "Mr.Ram you told me to take you the places I love and trust me we wont have enough time, so better get moving" saying she left to the door. He hurriedly picked up his jacket and followed her.

"Sir,Mam, your car is ready" Kim caught up with them as they walked outside. "hello, I guess your name must be Kim" Priya asked him. Kim gave a confused nod. "well kim, your President wont be needing a car today, we are going in my car" he said with a smile. kim looked at Ram. Ram gave a nod of confirmation and Kim left.

They walked to her car. Ram had difficulty in keeping pace with her, not that he was slow but she was unnaturally fast for a normal person would be. Her car was a white audi Q3 which somehow seemed to match her. "I will drive, Coz I know the roads better" she said. he walked to the passenger seat in the front. The engine didn't roar as like in other cars. The interiors felt warm and comfortable. "where are we going?" he asked "can you hold your hunger for a while? or are you a man whom takes your meal on time?" she asked "I usually eat on time, but I can hold on" he said. "well then we are going on a ride to an awesome caf out there, but will take a while" she said "I don't mind" he smiled as the car made its way through the gates.

"The Rasta Caf" it read. The place gave the look of a country side. There were wooden benches and graffiti's on the wall. It was slightly crowded. From what Ram saw he could make out it was a friends hangout place. The place was vast and it felt home. it was different from all the caf he had gone. Something made the place feel real. It could be because Priya was near him.

"we can sit outside" Priya came behind him after parking her car. He followed her without telling a word. "Its usually awesome in the evening. Really good place to come with friends. And yes the pepper chicken they serve here is amazing. Its really a heaven" she kept speaking till they reached their wooden table. Ram quietly sat opposite to her. "so?" she asked "what?" he asked back "what do you think of this place?" she asked "well, its good,  a different thing. Feels like your in a county side and I like it" he said. "yeah it does, I love the place" saying she went through the menu. She ordered for both of them.

The meal arrived and Priya was telling him about how she was happy in coming to Brazil with him. "Ram you have to take me to every corner of Brazil" she said   "Okay I will but only If you promise not to call me brother-in-law" he said. she laughed "why you hate that so much?" she asked "well, it happened all of a sudden, I need time to digest it" he said "I agree that, but that's the plight of all the kids of really well known business people right?" she asked "I don't think so, If I fell in love with a girl, I would give up anything to win her" he said  "hmmm.. which means you didn't fall in love?" she asked slowly "maybe I will" he said. she gave him a smile "I tell myself not to fall in love, coz what if I fall in love with a poo guy, my dad would have him dead" . he laughed too "that's true, the plight of heirs" he said.  they talked about the coffee business and finished their meal. Priya paid the bills telling he was her guest. He was getting comfortable with her and he felt she was comfortable with him too.

They reached the a park next. Somehow Ram felt familiar with the place. Priya got them sandwiches and they started walking. Ram could see people in pairs holding hands, cuddling on the grass, laughing and enjoying with their loved one. Something made Ram feel uncomfortable about the place. His head hurt all of a sudden. "I used to come a lot to this place when I was young. I had a close friend then. his name was Jerry. I was around seven then. we were best friends" she said  "oh where is he now?" Ram managed to ask. He felt nauseating. The place was doing something to him. "well I have no idea, his family got shifted when I was around nine" she turned to him. Ram was rubbing his head looking pale as snow. "are you okay" she held his shoulders and helped him sit on the nearby bench. Opening the bottle she had in her hand she offered him a drink "what happened?" she asked "nothing, just a little dizzy" he said. but his head was hurting badly. He felt scared. It was three years since he got this same type of headache. He closed his eyes scared. "you okay?, lets go back to the car" she said. he nodded "somehow his mind told him to run away from the place". She helped him stand and he took her support. His head hurt more. He tried his best to stay normal. They reached the car parking and Ram's head felt loads better. He splashed some water on his face and gulped down the rest. "feeling better?" she asked "loads, think the place made me uncomfortable" he said "it's alright, I will drop you, you have to take rest" she said. Ram's heart sank "No, I am really okay, and I am not in a mood to sleep. We can go to your next spot" he said "are you sure?" she asked "yes" he smiled "you look a little less pale now" she said. "did I embarrass you?" he asked "you frightened me, I am glad it was just coz of the place" she said. he smiled and got into the car his head feeling completely light. 

"where are we now?" he asked as the car halted. "wanna go some bowling?" she asked. "you bowl?" he asked "why that look of shock in your eyes?" she asked and got out of the car. Ram got down too. He felt the temperature dropped a few degrees. He checked his watch it was 6. Following her he went into the bowling stadium. Both of them didn't keep track of the time and bowled till their energy drained completely. They challenged each other on who scores the highest and the loser had to pay for dinner. And to his surprise Ram lost to Priya. He was not bad in bowling, he went out a lot with his friends but Priya was really good. She didn't seem surprised at all. She gave him a "I already know I would win" look. He chuckled. They made their way out and headed for a restaurant.

"we can make it to a movie if you wish,  there time until the night show" she said as they finished dinner. "you don't want to wake up early?" he asked "I don't get a full day off on my own so easily. Usually there is so much work to do, So I try to enjoy the maximum. Only if you wish, I can call a friend after dropping you" she said "no, I will join you, I am not very tired and no much work either" he said. she smiled "you like to watch late night movies?" he asked "yeah, kinda I feel good" she said. she sure was a little weird. They drove to the nearby theatre and Ram purchased the tickets for movie Deadpool. It was Priya's idea to watch the movie.

In the pitch darkness of the theatre room. Ram could feel her moving and giggling as she watched the movie. Ram dared not to look at her, that would look awkward. But just by feeling her he was able to guess what her actions would be. He didn't particularly concentrate on the movie. He felt tired. He stretched himself. his head was fine now but he knew the pain. He had to call George and tell him about it. he felt terrified at the thought that he was having headache after so many years. He thought he was completely cured. "chill Ram your just overthinking" his heart told him "until we find out what happened the disease may resurface back anytime" his mind reminded him the words of Dr.George.

"Ram?" she called. He jerked his head and looked at her. "can we leave, its over" she said. he got up and they left. Both remained silent as Priya drove back to his room. Ram was in deep thoughts and Priya sensed that he was tired and kept silent. He felt a soothing comfort in the silent air. The only sounds he could hear was the gushing of air from the air cooler and both their breath. They reached his place "Sorry Ram its late so I couldn't walk you to your room" she said "hey its okay, you must be tired, thanks for the lovely day" he said. she gave a nod as he opened the door. She pressed the button and the window slid down. Both their eyes locked. She didn't expect Ram to be bending over the window. A strange silence filled them. "good night" she said slowly. "good night Priya" he muttered looking into her for a second and then turned his back to her walking into the darkness.

Ram decided to take a walk. The day was just perfect. He loved everything about her. he had firmly decided not to stop his feelings for her and leave the rest to the Gods. He believed in true love and it happened. Now he believed he would get her no matter what and he knew it would happen. But now He wanted to speak to George. He checked his watch. It was 1. He knew George would be awake, he dialled his number. Last time he talked to George was a week ago wishing him on his daughter's wedding day. Ram couldn't make it there due to his business reasons. The phone kept ringing "Maybe he slept" Ram thought and disconnected the call. Stuffing the hand phone in his pocket he left to his room.

The morning was freezing him as he jogged. His legs hurt. He wished he could see Priya today there. his phone vibrated in his pockets. It was Steve. "yea sir, Good morning" he said "Ram, my boy, I know its too early but I have some important things to tell you, can you come home?" he asked "yeah Sir, I will come there in half an hour" Ram told him "yes that would be fine" saying Steve disconnected the call. ram didn't wanna think what it could be "he could have set a wedding date, or printed a wedding card or booked a hotel, whatever Steve did Ram was sure it was not going to please him in anyway"

Ram didn't want to change his tracks so he drove his car towards the Steve house. the anterior Gardens welcomed him first followed by a large fountain. The house was huge painted in white with large doors and windows. It looked magnificent. A normal human would say so. As for Ram "A mini Replica of Kapoor Mansion" he thought as he made his way inside. The maid greeted him and led him to the common hall where Ram could see the whole of the Steve family sitting. Mr.Steve, his wife , Shreya and in the corner of the couch Priya.  "Ram, my boy we have been waiting for you" Steve greeted him "thanks sir" Ram smiled "call me uncle boy" he said. Ram gave a nod as he took his seat.

Ram couldn't see any wedding cards or anything in the table. "Ram, I talked about this to your father and he said it wil depend on your wish. I am so sorry, I know I made you meet Shreya" Steve said. Ram looked confused "I am Sorry Ram, Shreya tells me that she is not into this marriage and she tells me that marrying a business man doesn't seems right for her. and I feel so to that I rushed into this and thinking for a long time I really feel both of you would be hard to work it out. But I don't want to loose a guy like you. I am really impressed with you. I heard from Priya that you and she had a lot of fun.and both are business minded. Am sure you both would do great together? what do you think?" he asked.

Rams heart jolted. It was all too sudden. He looked at Priya and she looked away. "uncle, does Priya approve for this?" he asked slowly "ofcourse she does, dont you Priya?" he asked her. Priya gave a nod. Ram didn't know what to say. He could see Priya was pushed into this. But he felt happy. He know she would love him one day or the other. He nodded slowly "yeah uncle its all a bit too rushed up but I will do as father says" he said and that's what he was supposed to say, that's what heirs were supposed to say his father told him.

One who wears the crown must bear its weight and this is going to be a worthy weight to carry he thought as he looked at Priya.

Do please leave feedbacks

next arriving soon...

$|-|ifr@

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... a very nice update specially since... its raya now n not ram shreya...
Welcome back...

Pls an gayab mat hona...

N update soon...

Really waiting to see how love will blossoms n when they will confess 

And... i m curious what is wrong with Ram... is he jerry... priya's childhood friend?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
totally forgot this one. read all over again. pl pl pl regularly update Karo. pl continue
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story an update
waiting 4 raya love story
continue soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too gud
pls update the next part soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems the place belong to Ram past where he went with Priya. Now Ram is more happy to know about Steve decision of marrying Priya with him instead of Shreya but still he is thinking Priya is not happy but he win her love soon.