Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Nimboli will not rune away and she wanted to go back home
She thinks it is her home and they are her famly
-------------
Ganga ran away and may have landed in difficulties but she didn't - she took a chance
Mangala could have taken a chance and ran away too -

Nimboli - Sooner or later will get back to her mother.The girl much as she loves Mangala she never gave the place of her mother to Mangala - so after a lot of ups and downs she will be happy with her mother and brother - It will be fairy tale 

But what about a girl who doesn't have a mother waiting for her and if she was really dumped in garbage bin like they claimed what will be the fate of that girl's life?How will her life end up is she followed Mangala's foot steps?

What would be that orphan's life had mangala not been there? Would she be even alive ? 

If mangala was her mother, she would have sent her to school just like kamli went to school. But akhiraj and harki did not do put her to school. It was not within mangala's capacity to do anything for her. She even told chagani, she could love the child only when akhiraj was not around, In his presence, she could not even love her.

Why is mangala held responsible for not giving education and decent life to her?

Because of mangala, at least the mother(any mother) will see her daughter alive. Education can happen any time. 

Mangala purpose in life is different, not just running away for her life. She wants justice for her husband just as she wants justice for gopal. 

Ganga toodk a chance - this doesnt happen in real life. what a coincidence it was that she was beaten up and thrown in the vicinity of haveli. Jagya could recognise her from the terrace of his haveli and admit her in the hospital? 

Is this called risk taking that you jump in the pool when you cant swim and hope that someone will save you from drowning?

But if you jump with a life jacket, it can be called a risk.

Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We cannot completely blame Pooja. I can clearly understand her situation. When Mannu was leaving he said he will never return back to his parents, at that particular moment Pooja felt like she will never be able to see Mannu again, how she will leave without him entire life when she feels so restless even when she can't meet him for one day. And that's why at that moment nothing came into her mind, she just wanted to be with Mannu, so she decided to go with him.
And about marriage, she knows its wrong but when her love Mannu says something, how can it be wrong :P when a person is in love he/she tries to overlook somethings.
Kisi ke 100 jhoot sun le, kisi ka sach bhi gunaah <3
Pooja pyar me hai to Anandi ki sachi baate bhi gunaah :P
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

If Pooja is convinced that marrying on their own will is not bad even if it is bal-vivah, then she will be happy in bal-vivah and will not think it is bad - correct? Then she will meet Nimboli - a balika vadhu - who is even younger but even more happy, chirpy, doing all the work with smile - what will she think? She may think that Nimboli also married on her own will. ðŸ˜›

Creatives will show only irrational things - otherwise it is not possible for teenagers to go and live in a village community as husband wife without raising suspicion because bal-vivah is common - but nuclear family of only balak var and balika vadhu are not. It will be difficult to mix up with other women/girls without someone asking about their family - does Pooja has any answer? 

And does Anandi has started snatching balika vadhus after marriage from their home also? So far, I have seen her stopping child marriages and a lot of arguments from members that stopping is necessary because after marriage - it will become permanent bond. Why would Pooja even make an anonymous call - because she knows that Anandi may come and her own bal-vivah will be exposed - Anandi may find even Pooja if she comes to Jhalara.😆

but when she gave her visiting card to mangala, she said something like that if you come across any child bride do let me know.

but true, she cannot snatch away girls from their house because they had a child marriage. If that can happen, she must just raid all houses in nearby villages, she will find so many child brides.😆
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
Sup123 thumbnail
We cannot completely blame Pooja. I can clearly understand her situation. When Mannu was leaving he said he will never return back to his parents, at that particular moment Pooja felt like she will never be able to see Mannu again, how she will leave without him entire life when she feels so restless even when she can't meet him for one day. And that's why at that moment nothing came into her mind, she just wanted to be with Mannu, so she decided to go with him.
And about marriage, she knows its wrong but when her love Mannu says something, how can it be wrong :P when a person is in love he/she tries to overlook even wrong things.
Kisi ke 100 jhoot sun le, kisi ka sach bhi gunaah <3
Pooja pyar me hai to Anandi ki sachi baate bhi gunaah :P
Frankley speaking I find Mannu wrong here, he should have thought about Pooja's life (since he was thinking for entire night and planning whereas Pooja didn't get time to think) he should not have asked her to come with him and even if she was ready he should have asked her to not to come if for him She's the one but I am afraid Pooja's life will be ruined and Mannu will go Scotch free and will be studying at Oxford or somewhere else.
Sup123 thumbnail
sorry for double posting. just wanted to edit.