Abhiya SS- Mr and Mrs Killer, NOTE pg11

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys! I know , I am not supposed to start a new ss, but the idea of writing the Prologue of Mr and Mrs Killer was bugging me! So here goes the prologue.
Happy reading !!

May 1998

" Dad I can't find Mr Bunnylass, I looove him, where is Mr Bunnylass, I want him right now!!"

A young girl , aged 8 ran to her father, her 2 ponytails swinging along with the air. She held the tip of her frock , in frustration as she tried to remember where she left her darling rabbit in the afternoon, when she had played with him . She had asked her brother , but he had only had a stony look on his face and then told her , he didn't know where Mr Bunnylass was.
      She looked up at her father ,who lovingly picker her up in his arms, and kissed her on her cheek.

" What did u say Panchi?"

" Daddy, Mr Bunnylass, I want him!"

" Well, where did u leave him ?"

"I left him in the garden in the afternoon, but I don't where he has gone, usually he sleeps in my room, but he didn't come daddy, why daddy ?"

" Well, maybe he's bored"

" No daddy! Mr Bunnylass loves sleeping !! We both sleep together , I want him right now!!"

With that , the little girl started sniffling and sobbing , and her father quickly tried to make her smile and promised her, he will find her rabbit.

0o0

" R u sure u didn't see the rabbit , Abhay? Ur sister really misses him"

A young boy , who had just entered his pre teens, looked up at his father who had a tired look on his face.

" I am sorry father, I didn't see him. "

" Well, that's wierd, where could have that tiny little animal have gone !"

The father was all worried about the rabbit , after all his younger daughter was bawling her throat out and would not do her homework till she found her Mr Bunnylass, who she intended to marry when she grew up!. He then saw a very small smirk on his sons face .

" What r u smiling about?" He immediately asked.

The son , looked up at his father, with slight mysterious glint in his eye. He really wanted to share his victory with his dad . He loved his father, and he wanted his father to know what he had done .

But would his father except his victory?

No, he wouldn't , just like the others Abhay, don't tell him.

" Nothing father, just thinking something about school."

0o0

Mr Raichand walked around the path surrounding his garden, he needed these walks. His buissness had taken his youth, and these walks reminded him of his young days. He let his mind wander to various things, he could breathe in the fresh air other than his usual stucky air with air freshners in his office.
     He treaded a path behind his house ,a little behind where all the trees were encasing his huge mansion. He lived in Dehradoon, where forests were a commen thing . Mr Raichand had always been a Dehra boy, he loved the trees and nature, that's why he never moved onto big towns like Delhi or Mumbai, like his so called friends had moved on to. No , Mr Raichand loved his land, his discipline , and his life , but he wasn't prepared for what he saw next.
       Behind a tree , a shrub and bush covering it, he saw a bone. Not a human bone, but some type of bone.
He walked towards the small little bone, covered by all the greenery, and gently pushed at it and saw it was half buried in the ground .

How astonishing ! He thought , no animal did perform any death rites afterall, and here some animal had been buried . The small little bone did specify that it was some kind of a small jungle animal. He bend himself down , and tried digging the ground which was all mud, and caught another bone .
    Mr Raichand soon uncovered the whole body of the mysterious animal, which had been buried so carefully . Why though? He thought , no animal was this clever. This was done by some human, but why would a human waste his time doing this? He was about to get up and find his path to his home, when he saw a paper like thing imprisoned on the ribcage of the animal. Curiosity struck him , and he immediately ran his hand to the paper. He pulled out the thin paper, as it was a fragile thing , the paper was too wrinkly and was ready to fall apart .
       He concentrated on the paper, to see what was on it . A scribbled writing was on it. He was about to toss it off, as a useless paper. When something he saw stopped him.

' Abhay's Victory.
It was nice knowing u Mr Bunnylass ,
But u had to die. U were too interfering .

May u go to hell'

Yes, Mr Raichand wasn't prepared for this.

And neither was he for the future.

Too short, I know. But it seemed perfect to end at this .

This was the story which got the highest voting in my voting update .
I am not going to update this till, I complete one of my ss's. Or maybe I will, I really don't know .

Also this story may not be appreciated by a lot of people . I can accept that. Every story has a certain audience.

But if u do like it, plz do LIKE and COMMENT . I am pretty apprehensive about this story.

For PM's u know what to do.

Ciao!

INDEX

1. Chapter 1.   Page 4

Chapter 2. Page 8

Beneath my FaceEdited by Purple.shade - 8 years ago
Great Prologue... 😊 But Don't Mind Me Saying This That How Many Stories R U Writing... 😊
Nice prologue
Abhay is Panchi's bro 🤣
Cont soon.
😆 panchi is abhay's sis 😆 ,story seems vry interestng isha,abhay teenage men hi rabbit killer bn gya 😲
Interesting prologue Isha dear.
I wud read this story coz Panchi nd Abhay are siblings. 
I just didn't like the track where Panchi had developed feelings for Abhay.
So , wud wait for this :)
wwoooSsshh...
😉😉😉
it's super duper criminal stuff...!!
prologue seems very much strong...!!
abhay and panchi are siblings .. love u for this..lolxxx... but do really..
poor mr bunny... abhay just have done his first ever crime.. MR KILLER... !!
chand richand had found that poor soul body in the jungle or somewhere there...!!
so, what chand have to do with it??
or
does he knows abhay..??
so, it was all about the MR.KILLER .. where is our lady killer??? seems she is hiding or she have also done her first crime..??
and yup.. u should complete ur other stories as im eagerly waiting for all... do update this when u r free enough or it's upto u dear..
thanx for the story
Its really suprb n nice concept
this is interesting and I would like to read this. do pm me when you update.