surya scenes 27 june

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.desi-tashan.com/diya-aur-baati-hum-27th-june-2015-episode-watch-online/

keep  reloading for coming parts 

arthi hope this helps 
since dhruvie is missing thought of posting this link 
Edited by thala - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks alot🤗 i m dead dead dead ! OMG tht dargah scene !☺️
jjaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks fr d link.  Dargah scene😳.  Zakir finally said what's and who's in his mind. 
Surya scene❤️ 
Loved today's epi to d core. 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs thala but i will wait and watch on telly 
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Surprise episode very good after a long time enjoyed it especially darga scene star plus should have promoted it to attract viewers to the show as we watched it but wat abt those who have left watching or are not aware Zak Emily Jodi needs to be promoted so that new viewers get attracted to show
Anyways. watching suraj Sandhiya scene where she says don't give my place to anyone Why it gives a feeling that after Sandhiya is gone bhabo might want Suraj to get married again n wat if she choses Emily to marry Suraj so that Pari stays in home
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Surprise episode very good after a long time enjoyed it especially darga scene star plus should have promoted it to attract viewers to the show as we watched it but wat abt those who have left watching or are not aware Zak Emily Jodi needs to be promoted so that new viewers get attracted to show

Anyways. watching suraj Sandhiya scene where she says don't give my place to anyone Why it gives a feeling that after Sandhiya is gone bhabo might want Suraj to get married again n wat if she choses Emily to marry Suraj so that Pari stays in home

Actually the scene where Suraj does not promise Sandy and leaves does not give a good impression to me...When sandy goes something surely will happen which will convince Bhabo to think about second marriage of suraj ... 

Before hijack there too were some scenes which were indicating seperation..nothing in DABH happens without a reason.
This mission is too long, If himanshu finds out that she is pretending to be sagrika das ofcourse he would either take sandy away or murder her...
It may happen that sandy goes missing or is declared dead infront of rathi family...theres also a lot of talk about officers who went for this mission did not come back.
thala thumbnail
suraj who himself is confident of not sharing sandy's place with anyone else will be forced to re marry,as they would be informed that sandy is no more.may be he will wait for a few months but it would be BK's trick to declare sandy dead so that his gang will relax but sandy would be sent to north east to curb his allies and by the time she finishes everything , suraj would be ready to marry due to family pressure and particularly ved's pressure
i wont be surprised if he chooses one of his teachers as his new mom
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

suraj who himself is confident of not sharing sandy's place with anyone else will be forced to re marry,as they would be informed that sandy is no more.may be he will wait for a few months but it would be BK's trick to declare sandy dead so that his gang will relax but sandy would be sent to north east to curb his allies and by the time she finishes everything , suraj would be ready to marry due to family pressure and particularly ved's pressure

i wont be surprised if he chooses one of his teachers as his new mom

Im guessing something like this, One more prediction I can come up with is ..Suraj or someone else may see sandy pretending to b sagrika and ofcourse to find a reason he may fight with Himanshu ..
n then BK comes up with a plan to send sandy away declaring her dead infront of rathi family..

Another dialogue today was suspicious , When sandy said whose this new aashiq sending me flowers and then suraj says i'll kill such ashiq ( something like that)
thala thumbnail
oh yeah
sonali you are right
news of SD and dubey may make suraj find it suspicious
and he may try to spoil sandy IPS plan without knowing about it
more trouble for sandy 
but interesting