adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kabhibloom

Lovely chapter.
All evils r gone.
Seher is in for a problem.
Continue soon

thanks dear for the comment!πŸ˜‰ Yes Seher has some explaining to do! I thought since Sanam and Seher found out they were twins there should be angle or part of the story where Seher still uses her skills, but in this tale she used them to save Bhopal and her family!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay!all evils r out of wh way.
Actn scene was gd & seher is agent thts awsm.
Waiting 4 nxt part
NanduVijay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both the sisters in sherni mode. Really nice. You should have given some action scenes to Aahil also.
Seher is an interpol agent? Interesting.
Continue soon.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: NanduVijay

Both the sisters in sherni mode. Really nice. You should have given some action scenes to Aahil also.

Seher is an interpol agent? Interesting.
Continue soon.

Aahil didn't end up getting any sorry, maybe he can beat up Anwar or SaifπŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Part Eleven

Aahil decided the conversation would be best held at home. So the threesome returned to Ibrahim Mansion.

They all freshened up and returned to the main family room, where Nazia and Shazia also arrived to join them.

Seher stiffened sensing five pair of eyes staring at her waiting for her to tell her story. Lateef had joined in out of curiosty.

" Aapa if you want I can go prepare tea and snacks," she muttered.

" Seher. Lateef had already prepared everything," Sanam replied.

Seher tried to melt Aahil next knowing her sister was his biggest strength and weakness.

" Jijai, I think aapa is tired, why don't you convince her to take a nap, and we can all discuss this later," Seher tried again.

Aahil smirked at her antics.

" Relax saliji! Aap ki behen aur main bilkul theek hain," he said smugly.

Seher sighed and started her story.

" So after the accident, I woke up at a hospital by the border. I don't recall the exact location but they were there when I gained consciousness," she stated.

" Did they say why they wanted to join them?," Sanam asked.

" They said they knew of my prior exploits. How they knew of my skills I have no idea. However, they offered me a proposition. They said if I help them nap Shashi Kapoor, they would be provide me resources and pay for my treatment so I could help my family gain back their lives," Seher stated.

Aahil and Sanam exchanged smiles.

Everyone took turns hugging Seher.

" You indeed have saved us all from a horrible fate. But how did you know about Major Khan?," Aahil asked.

" I saw him with aapa at the airport briefly  before you all must have gone to Dharmsala. In the meantime, I kept an eye on Shashi Kapoor as per my orders. I found out Saif was her adopted brother and he was using Nazia to gain power here in Bhopal. Later as you all know I caught that chudali after you  and aapa left for Bhojpur," Seher replied.

"Let me get this straight. Since you realized what Shaad , I mean Major Khan had done, you decided to guilt trip him into helping us nab Shashi Kapoor?," Sanam asked as she felt her husband's glare at her back.

Seher cringed.

"It was his duty to return you to Bhopal and he should have caught Shashi Kapoor the last time he encountered her.  I don't know how he got selected for the Pakistani special forces. Yes he may have saved your life aapa, but everything else including him lying to you was wrong," Seher declared.

" I agree with you Seher," Aahil said firmly.

Seher glanced around everyone and decided to make the mood lighter.

" So now that the interrogation is over, can we finally sit down and enjoy our tea and snacks? Lateef has worked so hard to prepare all this for us!," she declared.

Immediately the tension was put to rest as Lateef uttered," Main toh hoon chui muyi!"

Everyone chuckled and reached for their plates and cups.

Later in the evening, Sanam awakened from a nap. She felt something  over her shoulder. She slowly turned around to find Aahil curled up beside her.

This nap seemed like she had finally slept worry and nightmare free after so long. She gazed at him warmly. He was so peaceful at rest. What had she done to deserve his love? She could not recall all of it now, but she knew he loved her deeply.

She nearly jumped  when the grandfather clock  struck nine pm.

"Oh dear, I must prepare something. Everyone must be hungry," Sanam pondered.

She quickly disengaged herself from Aahil's hold and  got up and slipped on her slippers. She straightened her hair with her fingers.

Lateef noticed slight sparks from the microwave oven. He didn't want to take a risk of operating it. So he decided to make a call to a  electrician. He left the kitchen  to make the call.

Meanwhile, Sanam was walking towards the kitchen unaware of the situation. She started searching for the materials and ingriedents  she needed. She would make apple pie for Aahil and kheer for Seher. The main course would be something everyone would enjoy she decided.

Aahil's peaceful sleep was disturbed by a nagging feeling. He lurched awake. Sweat smothered his forehead. He glanced beside him. Sanam was not there. His anxiety rose immediately and he rushed out of the room.

Sanam had started mixing the batter and had milk on the stove. The spark grew stronger on the microwave. Sanam stopped short sensing something was wrong. She headed towards the stove to peer at the stove. It was fine. Then she turned to see the microwave.

She heard a yell in the distance.

" Sanam don't touch that!,"

Before she could react, her husband and pulled her away from the microwave just in time.

She bumped into his firm chest and he pulled her behind him  protectively. He rushed forward and turned off the stove and then pulled her out of the kitchen.

" You are not allowed  in there until all the appliances are secured!," he admonished.

A sudden flashback came to mind when he tended to her wound one day when she had actually touched the microwave.

He had told her she claimed to be a fine cook but she had just put herself at harm's way to use a microwave of all things.

When his breathing relaxed he cupped her chin and glanced at her hands.

" Are you all right?," he whispered huskily.

She merely nodded.

He pressed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

" I am sorry Sanam, I was just so worried , this .."

"It has happened before," she finished  for him.

" I just recalled you lecturing me and treating my wound last time. You can never make me feel bad, because you always know how to soothe all my wounds," she added.

They exchanged smiles.

Lateef arrived with the electrician.

" Lateef make sure it is done properly this time, otherwise both you and that electrician will have to."

" Ji Aahil Baba, I will make sure it's done properly," Lateef said with his eyes downcast.

Aahil turned to Sanam.

" Come let's sit by the pool side. We will come back in some time to take care of dinner," he stated.

" Aahil I wanted to prepare everyone's favorites tonight," Sanam said upset.

He caressed her cheek..

" Jaan your safety is number one for us all.  Everyone can wait a bit longer. Come with me now," he insisted as he wrapped his arm around hers and led her away.

Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter.
Loved it.
All is well now.
Seher antics were funny.
Sahil were amazing.
Continue soon
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabhibloom

Awesome chapter.
Loved it.
All is well now.
Seher antics were funny.
Sahil were amazing.
Continue soon

thanks for your support and being pretty much the first  comment for the recent updates, thanks for your support!πŸ˜‰
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter
Beautifully written 
The microwave scene was very nice
Eagerly waiting to know how the story unfolds
Please continue soon😊
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww!its so cute
seher 1st trying to manage every1 bt whn nothng works she hv to give in.
her antics r cutee cutee.
& our sahil is awsm.hayee microwave scene-sare yadein taza ho gaya..
thnks 4 pm.cntinu soon.