In Ankhon me tum jabse hogaye ghum-ROMANTIC AKDHA - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PutijaChalhov

<div align="center"><font color="#FF00CC" size="3">HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARSHU LOVELY THREAD</font>

</div>

thnx a lot fr ur wishes dear...and also fr liking d thread... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Monucute

Harshu diπŸ€—

ouch! Pillow mat pheko di lag gayi mujhe...

M really really SORRY sorry sorry... Ok punishment bhi dedo !
Happy birthday belatedπŸ˜›

pics di u always took me to akdha land and

ouch! Again a pillow...

Ok now *hiding behind avi di*πŸ˜†

the post is as superb as you
muaahh
love you di😳

pillow me toh pura bedsheet hi utakar phekungi πŸ˜† jst kidding thnx a lot fr ur wishes dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by Acchu02

superb

thnx... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cuty1997

lovely pics
TFS harshu

ur welcum krina... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hely

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#CC00CC">happy birthday harshuπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

beautiful thread 😳with hot picsπŸ˜›

i loved this sceneπŸ˜‰

this was jalal's steamy ,hot and intense dream about Jodha☺️☺️

i am recalling 16th december...πŸ˜›

the way jalal was gazing at jodha so romanticly...πŸ˜›

n smiling in Jashn like he is ready to eat her up☺️

***☺️Hotness Overloaded☺️***

he dint take his eyes off from herπŸ˜‰ he was so mesmerized by her beauty and he was so lost in his day dreamingπŸ˜‰but what a dream Intenseness n Passion was visible in his eyes he was excited for his Night with Jodha

what a sizzling chemistry , what a spark πŸ‘ No words for this Hot Scene πŸ˜›

Jalal's Romance with jodha was so sexy...he was fully turned on..☺️how gentely he held her hand in his n he was rubbing her hand in his face it looked so HOT☺️☺️then jodha became so coy n went away jalal came near her n again held her hands like he will not let her go☺️☺️

then jodha tried againπŸ˜†but this time jalal left her hand n says go if u want..then jodha grabs jalal from behind n this gesture was enough for jalal to proceed further he took her han n caressed it so passionately gosh it was so hot n sexy scene...i want to see JJ's romance just like this😳

i miss old daysπŸ˜”i wonder.. cant jalal see dream like thisπŸ˜‰really itz high time he should start to see Hot dreams about his Mirchi Begum πŸ˜‰ koi jalal ko btaye ki abi bhi wo aise dream dekh sakta hai woh bhi khuli aankhon se then use sach bhi kar sakta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰then we can see intense scene btw Akdha☺️☺️</font>

wow awsum comment palak πŸ˜‰ v detailed analysis of d steamy dreams of jallu πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ yup hotness sensuality evrythng ws at its peak palak... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ jalal ws really passionate abt jodha and funniest part ws jodha ws totly unware of jallu's dreams and tghts πŸ˜† I too miss dose old dayz dey were soo passionate and charming...nw πŸ˜• nywz thnx fr ur wishes and lovely comments 2 palak... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by harshu27

Hiii evryone...chalo m bk wid romantic akdha pics 2dy is a spcl day fr me since its my bday and so I decided kyun na I giv a treat 2 all my akdhians...dis particular akdha scene I hope no need 2 describe its jalal's hot and steamy dreams...hope u all wil njoy d pics... πŸ˜›

Hayee maar daala Akdha 😳😳 
Shukriya jee πŸ€—
A little belated but Happy Birthday :)

Nice pics AkDha rock.. 😳
Originally posted by shruthikarthik

Hayee maar daala Akdha
Shukriya jeeπŸ€—

welcum ji welcum πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Stubborn-

A little belated but Happy Birthday :)

Nice pics AkDha rock.. 😳

thnx fr ur wishes...yup akdha rocks πŸ˜‰
Smoking Hot πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
That episode was just mashallah seeing him like that i was surprised even a bit shocked while watching the episode... A delicious one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw...Happy birthday πŸ€£πŸ€£
I m not very late πŸ˜†πŸ˜†