touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
RanbirKapoor.Net @RanbirKapoorFC  
Stunning sets of #AeDilHaiMushkil in Rajasthan

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely in the minority, I'm digging RK's look. The short hair and groomed stubble looks good on him. Fawad's hair and beard is giving off the 'rebel' vibe. Not to mention the suit jacket vs. leather jacket! Interesting. Perhaps that is an element the storyline may traverse!

Fingers crossed for the music being awesome. If nothing, hopefully one can comfortably count on KJo for coming through on the audio-visual aesthetic ðŸ˜†
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Inside pics: Ranbir Kapoor and Fawad Khan pose with their fans

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
PublishedMar 28, 2016, 5:07 pm IST
UpdatedMar 28, 2016, 5:07 pm IST
Ranbir Kapoor and Fawad Khan along with Anushka Sharma are currently in Rajasthan where they are shooting for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'.
Ranbir and Fawad take some time off their busy schedule and share frame with their fans.
 Ranbir and Fawad take some time off their busy schedule and share frame with their fans.

Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor and Fawad Khan are currently busy shooting for their upcoming film 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' in Rajasthan. Along with Anushka Sharma, Karan Johar and the team, Ranbir was joined by Fawad on their film's set recently.

Without wasting any further time, Ranbir and Anushka kick started their film's shoot. Many inside pictures from the film's set have found its way on the internet.

In the recent pictures, we see Ranbir and Fawad posing with their fans for the camera. In between shoots, the actors took some time off to share the frame with their adorable fans.

Fawad Khan is currently in Rajasthan where he is shooting for Karan Johar's film.Fawad Khan is currently in Rajasthan where he is shooting for Karan Johar's film.

Fawad Khan snapped with a fan on the sets of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'.Fawad Khan snapped with a fan on the sets of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'.

After finishing his day's shoot, Ranbir posed for few pictures with his fans.After finishing his day's shoot, Ranbir posed for few pictures with his fans

Ranbir Kapoor with Kaushal Kapoor.Ranbir Kapoor with Kaushal Kapoor.

Karan Johar and Fawad Khan pose with Kaushal Kapoor.Karan Johar and Fawad Khan pose with Kaushal Kapoor.

Karan Johar, along with the team is shooting the final schedule of his film. Reportedly, the team will be shooting a romantic track and a dance number. They'll be shooting a sequence in Mandawa and Nawalgarh.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', which is slated for a Diwali release, also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/280316/inside-pics-ranbir-kapoor-and-fawad-khan-pose-with-their-fans.html

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The recent pics and the teasers about the movie finally have piqued my interest...I didn't have that many expectations considering this is KJo

And also looking forward to seeing Anushka wearing traditional wear in a movie...it's been ages!
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Definitely in the minority, I'm digging RK's look. The short hair and groomed stubble looks good on him. Fawad's hair and beard is giving off the 'rebel' vibe. Not to mention the suit jacket vs. leather jacket! Interesting. Perhaps that is an element the storyline may traverse!

Fingers crossed for the music being awesome. If nothing, hopefully one can comfortably count on KJo for coming through on the audio-visual aesthetic ðŸ˜†

I hope Fawad plays a rebel. It will be good to see "bad" fawad. I am excited to see Ranbir and Fawad together. 
Least exciting element of this movie is definitely aishwarya.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divaz

I hope Fawad plays a rebel. It will be good to see "bad" fawad. I am excited to see Ranbir and Fawad together. 
Least exciting element of this movie is definitely aishwarya.

Agree, if indeed the case, it's a bit of a role reversal from their real life images, so that may be interesting to see. And yes, as Noteworthy said above, these recent pictures are definitely piquing interest in the movie. If KJo gets it right with the trailer and songs, he'll have something on his hands. 

About Aishwarya, if it's not a figment of my imagination, it was reported at some point that her and Anushka actually play sisters in the movie. So it seems mostly everyone prominent in the cast will be interacting with each other at some point and that may end up creating something that's either convoluted or interesting depending on what the story/treatment is.

(Also, thanks for sharing that Fawad is diabetic earlier in the thread. He should've been helped before the interview rather than being made to go on and it's unfortunate that he wasn't!)
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh hai mohabbatein comes on star plus 😆
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Agree, if indeed the case, it's a bit of a role reversal from their real life images, so that may be interesting to see. And yes, as Noteworthy said above, these recent pictures are definitely piquing interest in the movie. If KJo gets it right with the trailer and songs, he'll have something on his hands. 

About Aishwarya, if it's not a figment of my imagination, it was reported at some point that her and Anushka actually play sisters in the movie. So it seems mostly everyone prominent in the cast will be interacting with each other at some point and that may end up creating something that's either convoluted or interesting depending on what the story/treatment is.

(Also, thanks for sharing that Fawad is diabetic earlier in the thread. He should've been helped before the interview rather than being made to go on and it's unfortunate that he wasn't!)

No problem. Not everyone knows he is diabetic.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://hindi.pradesh18.com/news/anushka-sharma-decked-up-as-a-bride-in-mandawa-for-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-1390720.html