How AMAZING is Karan Kundra?

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello KHMians! I am new to this forum! But I have watched bought seasons and I am amazed by Karan Kundra's talent!

Karan Kundra is just amazing! I just loved him in Season 2! The two things I really like about Karan whilst playing Arjun (Season 2), is the way he speaks, I just love it! Absolutely amazing.. There is a beautiful charm about his voice! Also, his posture! I loved his body language, throughout the whole season! Especially, few of the beginnning episodes.. Just AMAZING!😳

I can say alot more πŸ˜† but I think I will stop there πŸ˜†

Leave comments too!

P.S. Did I mention how HANDSOME The Karan Kudra is 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Welcome to the forum!πŸ€—
And about Karan, do I really need to repeat your words...?!πŸ˜†He is AMAZING...About Arjun Singhania I loved his attitude more in 2nd season as well,Even though I love Arjun Punj more...Arjun Singhania appeals me more due to his style and attitude.!!πŸ˜†And about his compusure,I feel AS is more cunning and kameena than Punji who was highly innocent from inside,But as AS,Karan is more tough,more killing,I name that composure meany and arrogant...πŸ˜†I will mention My fav scene of kmh2,The Shaadi scene Uff Never have I been that Happy even in any of My cousin's marriage.!!🀣I was so happy from inside...I was cheering for Arjun all the time.!!πŸ˜†Karan nailed that whole sequence so perfectly especially showing their place to Rajveer and the Ulluwalias,...Arjun to Rajveer:-"Punch ise kehte hai.!!πŸ˜› 🀣"

I can say and keep saying many more things as well about Karan..Like His dialogue delivery in both the seasons,It directly touches you there... in the Heart.!!❀️His voice is soulful enough to draw us in... But I'll stop here before you kick me out.!!🀣

P.S.:-In Short He is the Best.!!
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI! welcome to the forum! 
Here we all love Karan! πŸ˜ƒ Apart from his looks which make me fall for him each time πŸ˜³ I think he's one of the best actors in television out there πŸ‘
You know to be honest i didnt like him very much in the start of kmh 1 πŸ˜›. I thought they should've found a better arjun punj. Well at that time I didnt know that this was his first show as kritika had already done one before. So it was given that i'd find her acting better. However it didnt take long for him to gain confidence and perform like a pro. πŸ‘ Arjun Singhania is also my fave role performed by him. But yeah as of character i have a soft spot for punji . In KMH2 he had really blown me away! The wedding scene was bravo! The scene when raashi fell down from stairs and his anger towards arohi always sends shivers down my spine even after watching the show three times i'm always amazed by it . Oh and the comic scenes were great! πŸ˜†. His expressions are to die for! In KMH1 and KMH2 the comic scenes make me laugh no matter how many time i watch em!
He truly is exceptional! 
So before i go wrote an essay...in short Im a kundrien and i'm proud to love him
Edited by mansi1424 - 8 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mansi1424

<font size="3">HI! welcome to the forum!</font>

<font size="3">Here we all love Karan! πŸ˜ƒApart from his looks which make me fall for him each time😳I think he's one of the best actors in television out thereπŸ‘</font>
<font size="3">You know to be honest i didnt like him very much in the start of kmh 1 πŸ˜›. I thought they should've found a better arjun punj. Well at that time I didnt know that this was his first show as kritika had already done one before. So it was given that i'd find her acting better. However it didnt take long for him to gain confidence and perform like a pro.πŸ‘Arjun Singhania is also my fave role performed by him. But yeah as of character i have a soft spot for punji. In KMH2 he had really blown me away! The wedding scene was bravo! The scene when raashi fell down from stairs and his anger towards arohi always sends shivers down my spine even after watching the show three times i'm always amazed by it . Oh and the comic scenes were great!πŸ˜†. His expressions are to die for! In KMH1 and KMH2 the comic scenes make me laugh no matter how many time i watch em!</font>
<font size="3">He truly is exceptional!</font>
<font size="3">So before i go wrote an essay...in short Im a kundrien and i'm proud to love him</font>

^^Ditto about his anger part...He is the only guy who can actually scare me in anger scenes...Like I can feel that happening with myself...Thats how realistic He gets while portraying anger...The scene when Arjun Kidnaps Arohi and He was shouting like mad...I was so damn scared...That was the first time I felt scared when someone was just acting angry on TV...And 2nd time in kmh 2 the same scene you mentioned after Rashi incident...The one where Arjun comes drunk at Arohi's house and said"Main tumhari zindagi barbaad kardunga Arohi Ahluwalia!"That whole scene I felt a shiver ran down My spine and actually tear unknowingly came out when He spoke that dialogue...😳So Yeah Karan can do which hardly much actors can,He can make us feel the emotions deeply which He is portraying.!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️    β€οΈ 😳 ❀️
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for writing this post πŸ€—

I'm a Hard core Arjun Deewani n the main for that is the way Karan has portrayed both the characters!!!

Sadu & Adorable Punjiii ..❀️

Gangster , Funny & Hot Singhu 😳

He Excelled in both of them!!!

I'm thankful to him for giving us Our Arjun :* :*
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Hey Welcome to the forum!πŸ€—
And about Karan, do I really need to repeat your words...?!πŸ˜†He is AMAZING...About Arjun Singhania I loved his attitude more in 2nd season as well,Even though I love Arjun Punj more...Arjun Singhania appeals me more due to his style and attitude.!!πŸ˜†And about his compusure,I feel AS is more cunning and kameena than Punji who was highly innocent from inside,But as AS,Karan is more tough,more killing,I name that composure meany and arrogant...πŸ˜†I will mention My fav scene of kmh2,The Shaadi scene Uff Never have I been that Happy even in any of My cousin's marriage.!!🀣I was so happy from inside...I was cheering for Arjun all the time.!!πŸ˜†Karan nailed that whole sequence so perfectly especially showing their place to Rajveer and the Ulluwalias,...Arjun to Rajveer:-"Punch ise kehte hai.!!πŸ˜› 🀣"

I can say and keep saying many more things as well about Karan..Like His dialogue delivery in both the seasons,It directly touches you there... in the Heart.!!❀️His voice is soulful enough to draw us in... But I'll stop here before you kick me out.!!🀣

P.S.:-In Short He is the Best.!!

Thank you!

YES! His attitude surprised me! I instantly fell in love with Arjun's character.. and Karan of courseπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know what you mean tho! The marriage scene was just mind blowing! Loved his dialogues.!! Ulluwalias? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont worry, I wont kick you out, I will get Arjun/Karan to come and get you πŸ˜†
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi1424

HI! welcome to the forum! 

Here we all love Karan! πŸ˜ƒ Apart from his looks which make me fall for him each time πŸ˜³ I think he's one of the best actors in television out there πŸ‘
You know to be honest i didnt like him very much in the start of kmh 1 πŸ˜›. I thought they should've found a better arjun punj. Well at that time I didnt know that this was his first show as kritika had already done one before. So it was given that i'd find her acting better. However it didnt take long for him to gain confidence and perform like a pro. πŸ‘ Arjun Singhania is also my fave role performed by him. But yeah as of character i have a soft spot for punji . In KMH2 he had really blown me away! The wedding scene was bravo! The scene when raashi fell down from stairs and his anger towards arohi always sends shivers down my spine even after watching the show three times i'm always amazed by it . Oh and the comic scenes were great! πŸ˜†. His expressions are to die for! In KMH1 and KMH2 the comic scenes make me laugh no matter how many time i watch em!
He truly is exceptional! 
So before i go wrote an essay...in short Im a kundrien and i'm proud to love him

Thank you!

Oh his looks! Just mind blowing! There is something about Karan's eyes, which expresses his emotions so beautiful!

Defintetly yes! The marriage scene was just so beautifully written and presented!

I cannot remember KMH 1 properly, but will re watch it and get back πŸ˜†

Proud to be Kunderian for ever Embarrassed
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

^^Ditto about his anger part...He is the only guy who can actually scare me in anger scenes...Like I can feel that happening with myself...Thats how realistic He gets while portraying anger...The scene when Arjun Kidnaps Arohi and He was shouting like mad...I was so damn scared...That was the first time I felt scared when someone was just acting angry on TV...And 2nd time in kmh 2 the same scene you mentioned after Rashi incident...The one where Arjun comes drunk at Arohi's house and said"Main tumhari zindagi barbaad kardunga Arohi Ahluwalia!"That whole scene I felt a shiver ran down My spine and actually tear unknowingly came out when He spoke that dialogue...😳So Yeah Karan can do which hardly much actors can,He can make us feel the emotions deeply which He is portraying.!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️    β€οΈ 😳 ❀️

Yep! He made you connect to the show so much! I'd like to thank him for making us feel like 'Arohi' for a while πŸ˜†
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Thank you for writing this post πŸ€—

I'm a Hard core Arjun Deewani n the main for that is the way Karan has portrayed both the characters!!!

Sadu & Adorable Punjiii ..❀️

Gangster , Funny & Hot Singhu 😳

He Excelled in both of them!!!

I'm thankful to him for giving us Our Arjun :* :*

No Problem! Oh he is just amazing!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello dear
welcome to our forum
no words to describe how crazy iam about our punji and singhu -
he is an awesome actor