Baaraatis Anonymous # 52 - Happy Birthday to Our Juhi (Expelliarmus)!! - Page 82

Posted: 7 years ago
Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you've had, not the mistakes you've made.

Happy Birthday NšŸ„³

@Faiqa Thank you my dear šŸ˜³
I missed you so much, ladies. All of you.
Sorry for not following your FFs for so long, but I guess it's time that I catch up with them, and more!

Take care,

S.
Posted: 6 years ago
Seriouswala doubt forumies, I need answer
If IPKKND ASR is Rabba veying  as Season 3, there is possibility of IPK EBP returns as season 4.  

Cant wait the excitement of thinking of EBP Hope SP listens this abalaanari  EBP and start season(ing) again EBP šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘

Damn I missed this emoji šŸ‘ so much and the whole lottaaa meaningful insigtedness. 

Btw Hello everyone!šŸ˜Š

Rant post. 

That is dark, sadistic, gaslighting SMH. I don't know about you all, I personally felt disturbed trying to set ablaze and casually trying to act firefighter. What makes me sad is some are worried "the" protagonists they expected are not there and some are happy "the" protagonists are there. None of them are seeing the point of women abuse is not a form of romance. 

Rant over.

Happy Birthday Juhi! šŸ¤—
May your day be as beautiful as you. šŸ˜Š
Always šŸ˜ƒ

Juhi  dear  šŸ˜Š

Many Many Happy returns of the day

Have a blessed life
Originally posted by egret

Rant post. 

That is dark, sadistic, gaslighting SMH. I don't know about you all, I personally felt disturbed trying to set ablaze and casually trying to act firefighter. What makes me sad is some are worried "the" protagonists they expected are not there and some are happy "the" protagonists are there. None of them are seeing the point of women abuse is not a form of romance. 

Rant over.

Hello   Arasi  šŸ˜Š

How have you been 
My dear Queen šŸ¤—

My two cent rant...

Exactly my sentiments   
Jameen aasman ka farak hai btw anti-hero   and setting ablaze   and  then firefighter

What if there is a role reversal
 I mean if FL does the same thing to ML  
I am pretty sure we will be bashed for saying this aloud 

end Rant

Many Many More Happy Returns Of The Day JUHI šŸ¤— šŸ„³ā¤ļø
     May God bless you dear šŸ˜Š
Happy Birthday Juhi. Have a great day and year ahead.