sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode starts with Sudhakar scolding Radha.  LD tries to intervene and Sudhakar shouts at him. Radha stops Sudhakar telling him that he can scold her but not to scold LD.  Sudhakar is angry and scold her for supporting the family that insulted her.  He apologizes to Radha and tells her not to contact him again and leaves.  Radha calls after him but he ignores him and leaves.  Radha collapses on the floor.  LD asks her why she did so much for his family.  He shakes her and demands an answer.  She collapses against his chest and sobs.  LD hesitates and then puts his hands around her.  She tells him that she did this because his family was her family also and that she had promised Sadhna aunty that she would protect the family.
Janvi is at Abhishek's place.  Neha makes her presence know and reveals to Janvi that she is Abhishek's sister.  She also indicates that she is aware of the intimacies between the two.  She expects Janvi to assist her in her relationship with Muralidhar.  Janvi says that Radha Bhabi was right and he is a fraud.

LD is talking to Dadaji and says if Radha loves him so much why is she asking for divorce.  After all she came to the house to get her divorce.  She has done so much for the family and she will get her divorce in two weeks and leave and he will be indebted to her for what she had done for his family and how will he repay this debt.  Dadaji is shocked to hear that the divorce will be through in two weeks.

Radha is trying to contact her father who ignores her calls.  Sadhna comforts her and tells her that when it is darkest, that means dawn is near.

Jayshree is frantically looking for Janvi as she is missing from her room.  She is worried as to what she will tell the family which is coming to see Janvi that evening.  Sadhna scolds her for rushing Janvi.  But Janvi comes in saying she is ready.

Dadaji is contemplating that he has got the address but how to get there.   Sadhna comes and touches his feet and he blesses her.  Sadhna is shocked to hear him speak.  He updates her and tells her that only Radha knows of his recovery and she too should keep the secret.  She agrees to help him in proving Radha's innocence.

Radha is preparing for bed.  LD is standing outside (without smoking for once 😊 ) thinking about how Shivani said she did all this for him.  Radha says he can come in since it is also his room (sweet Radha).  LD walks to his side of the bed and sees that she is wearing a chain with a ring on it.  Radha sees he has noticed in and quickly slips it inside her dress.  He walks around the bed to her side and recollects that it was the ring that he gave her.

Pre- cap
LD is talking to Radha ( I missed the conversation because my family chose that moment to chatter πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally LD walking r8 way.. πŸ‘ plz now save ur wife and prove ur love..
Thnx for highlights..
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay i want ld to change everything and stop the divorce proceedings...i want him to throw those money on kabirs face...thanks for the updates...
camhart thumbnail
Precap: LD wants to know the truth and Radha tells him to ask himself and that does he not know what the truth is or does he not have the courage to accept the truth. LD says that he wants to hear the truth from Radha's mouth. 
Thanks for the highlights!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neon145

yay i want ld to change everything and stop the divorce proceedings...i want him to throw those money on kabirs face...thanks for the updates...

will love to C if LD throw money on kabir's face ..mentioned this in 1 of my comment ..
πŸ‘
& give KK some good lesson for all those misbehavior towards them
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights.
Sorry can't chat now, Iftar soon.
sgc68 thumbnail

Originally posted by: camhart

Precap: LD wants to know the truth and Radha tells him to ask himself and that does he not know what the truth is or does he not have the courage to accept the truth. LD says that he wants to hear the truth from Radha's mouth. 

Thanks for the highlights!

Thanks Camhart.  I watch this one programme, and you would think they can let me be for half an hour five days a week ...
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the highlights...one of the good episodes after a while...(excluding Neha's schemes)...but I'm glad Jhanvi agreed to marry someone else...and it seems like LD has finally screwed his brain the right way...I hope Radha will tell him the truth( probably not...even after all this😑)...but I think now LD will try to figure the truth out for himself...and then soon Kabir will get what he deserves...looking forward to tomorrow's episode...so happy sadhana is back...and now she knows the truth too about Dadaji being well and she's going to help clear MU...(or else I was thinking how are cv going to pull of a pretending to be paralyzed guy leaving the house to get clues...it now tat sadhana is there they'll probably say something like a treatment for him and take him out of the house and then they'll find out...Radha's dad also needs to find out what as****** his brothers are...

And I think on yesterday's highlights or the day before it says Radha is going to divorce LD to save the house and marry Kabir...( have cvs list their mind...how cand she marry Kabir when he put those clauses...wouldn't that be violating the contract...and I know many mentioned that chaturvedi's are rich and should return KKs money and free Radha...but I don't thnk it's that easy...I don't think chaturvedi's are that rich...and I think Radha will have to pay a hefty sum for breaking contract and cancelling 5 film deal even if she returns the money on top of that she'll probably have to pay a lot more so that's like 10 crores and then the fine...I don't think they have that much money...but like many of have been saying since the contract thing came it can't be counted on cause Radha is already married..but Kabir knew that when he made the contract...so there must be some loopholes to it...so I think Radha will have no choice)...hopefully LD will come up with something..I'm tired of Radha playing the hero all this time...I mean wasn't tis drama supposed to be about LD trying to convince Radha to be his wife and her refusing not some KK, Neha/Abhi drama...

The story was going great at the beginning...I didn't even mind the mathura track...but they should have either Radha say no to the relationship back then and move the story back to Mumbai...or gotten them married and moved them to Mumbai like promo...or even with the MU and lep they should have kept the story in Mumbai...it's like mathura took over everything and the whole story changed...it was no longer pati hai..patni hai..bus radha ki ha ki kami hai...( I hope I it right)...it's become I don't even know what to call it anymore...I hope cvs can bring the old charm back in the last few episodes that's left...(I think I'm done venting for now...so till later...)
camhart thumbnail
I hope the precap doesn't mean that Radha is going to pretend that she doesn't love LD, so that she can get the divorce and save his house, family, etc. Jani, I really liked the Mathura track--it really showed how much LD loved and supported Radha through everything. I think the show lost a bit of its essence post-leap, but the past few days have been great. Super sad that it's ending though. I feel like the channel should have given them another chance to improve their ratings. 
sgc68 thumbnail
I too liked the Mathura pre leap episodes. LD was so in tune with Radha knowing instinctively when she needed help. Always being there for her, in front of her, beside her or behind her as the situation warranted. I think it was after the mehendhi, LD was in the kitchen getting a thali for his Radha before even the women in the house thinking about it. Seeing glimpses of the old LD now...