JYRG Thread No 16...Julun Yeti Reshimgathi

Posted: 8 years ago
From the day they met...

To the day they confessed that they cannot live without each other...

It has been a most sublime journey of Aditya and Meghana moving from hesitation to unflinching faith in each other. We have been privileged to be co-passengers in this journey

And if we thought all is well that ends well...

It was not to be ...and we have witnessed the ups

And the downs

And seen how each incident brought them closer.

And continues to bring them closer

Lets hope that by the time they announce the "good news of MD" and wind it down, JYRG will be among the cleanest and best ever serials shown on the Marathi small screen.
And finally listen to this tune. Whenever wherever you hear it what comes immediately to your mind?

...The picture of Aditya Meghana gazing at each other with love in their eyes, right?????
This tune will remain etched in the heart of every hardcore JYRGian.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Congo for new thread 👏👏👏 
JYRG has already broken records for any serial...
All the best JYRGians...👍🏼
soryy friends to ghusofy in ur convo like this but my love 4 adi meg dragged me here...nice thread esp tune..  just visted L n P fan page ..my views on few of ur discusns..

@zoey nice pics of LP..spcly.. bef after..with ash.. being a boy u appreciate boy..gen girls apprecial both..(not gender biased like me)..😛😛n that vdo of LP's reactn on confesn true marathi me aisa nahi dekha(though i havent seen maraathi much)

read few comments..tawli chamya..😆...sp mention to 

@zoey..kahihi ha itg..asa kasa asa kasa..dabbe pe daba..😛

chemistry ull missed cute jodi aamir juhi..(my fav during school days)
LP PM chemistry i distinctly remember..adu adi meg scene.(adhu wih mouth organ on park bench)
I genuinely felt they love each other..😳

they r not on talking terms? i don think so..they might b profsnl / formal..i sw their couple of bytes on Jai Mah.mala asa ajibat janavla nahi.rather i found dem frindly (informal)..not on talkng terms..nope..as both seems to b non egoistic / not fighter cocks..😃

i sw few hindi serials earlier..Gaurav Khanna Yami gautam, GK chandana sharma, Rakesh Bapat Aamna Sharif...FAADU chemistry..ne 1 knows them?..amongst all d above GK yami culd hv been real life as both were single..but no they still r single (Chandana had BF Rakesh is married)

So reel life seldom bcmes real life..lets hope LP PM breaks this n makes all JYRians happy.😛😛.

dancers r artificial(actors) i feel this even 4 Madhuri..barring few Wahida R, Rekha,Asha Parekh.. i mean they r not natural lik Urmila Kajol..but PM is better esp during earlier eps (unlike tawlis eps of ajjibai avatar)

m liking meg college look..nice sarees, hairstyle(annvrsy type)..i don find chipku at all (some 1 said here).rather i think org Meg is bk..seems to hv reduced a bit..

tawli is full on USING PM's popularity..😕😕..to promote herself..they both were promtng themselves at some low budget film premier..matching dress?ne wy let dem b..

kahi mhana tawli ne eka intense love storyla comedy show kela..ti hi khalchya darjyachi comedy..😡😡

btw MPM ka kya scene hai? is it off air..

yest eps ws good..adu's entry with that superb bkground score..is it a song? or spcly mad 4 show? ne 1 knows which song??it was playd earlier wen trio met in restaurant and adu plyd d guitar..

precap more rocking..as our orig Adi is back..👏👏

once again sory 4 d interruption..but kya kare...adi meg aise hi hai..hai na!!!😊😊

Edited by dhank - 8 years ago
Nice thread Kamal kaka 👏
Congo everyone for the new thread! 🥳

@ Dhanashree, Welcome back! 😊
Very nice thread Kamal...and the idea of adding music to the page, is awesome👏  Congrats JYRGians on the 16th thread...Happy posting guys 👍🏼

Kamal- apratim and creative thread. very beautiful photos. 👏

For some reason I cant see music thread. 😭  what happened? 

Congrats JYRGians for 16th thread.  Enjoy posting and have fun as usual.
Edited by JaniBande - 8 years ago
Beautiful post to start the 16 th JYRG thread Kamalji 👏👏
Loved it !! 😊

Even I couldn't hear the audio 😔
I think it maybe some setting that we need to have😕

Music worked. it plays continuously. was that the idea?

so beautiful Kamal. Hats off. really great idea. That tune instantly makes us go gaga over Aditya Meghana and their sweet love.  
@Kamal...vvv nice thread..good job...All the pics n description v good... But I saw tawali 😡 and her mundka on ADs shoulder 😭

I would have loved to hear the music but my phone doesnt support flash..😔 
I shall trry to open the thread on PC to exp the background score for the thread 
Kamal, nice creativity. But I didnt like this particular photo of Tawli with AD consoling her 😡

Not able to hear the music on phone but will chk it on laptop.