nandujee
nandujee

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
has parmeet left the show there are talks of a new Raj any validity to rumor

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
He has not left the show but he is contemplating on. He said his role has been reduced. I shall dig up the article I had read
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Parmeet opting out of 'Jassi'??
Our sleuths have just sniffed out a scoop!Parmeet Sethi wants to opt out of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin!

But why? Sethi is not too enthu about the way his role is shaping up, they say.

We decided to check out this piece of news.

When contacted, Sethi gave us a long pause when we told him what we had heard. But he did not beat around the bush when he began.

"Well, I don't have much of a role to play these days. They have shifted from the original Betty La Fea from episode No.90 onwards. The spotlight is on Jassi's love life. The focus is on Jassi and Purab. Where do I fit in?", he said, adding quickly, "I am not complaining. It happens in daily soaps."

Has he stopped shooting for the show? "I haven't stopped shooting. I am ticking away as per the schedules. But I don't see myself in the story as I used to earlier. If the story shifts to Gulmohur Fashion House, it's fine. Else I'll take a call," he said, after another pause.

Has he spoken to the people concerned? "There is nothing to speak about specifically. We are a team, and therefore, in constant touch. They are currently writing the next route the show will take. Let me read that. Then I'll decide."

On date, Parmeet has grabbed two exciting, meaty roles in films. One, Karan Johar's thriller Kaal directed by Soham. Two, Dipak Tijori's Fareb. While the former stars Ajay Devgan, Vivek Oberoi, John Abraham, Lara Dutta and Esha Deol, the latter has Manoj Bajpai, Shilpa Shetty and Shamita Shetty.

Is Sethi's indecisivenness about Jassi motivated by the film offers? "Not at all. Films are shot aaram se and I can easily adjust my dates. If they tell me that the story will shift back to Gulmohur or if I am required in the central storyline even after 50 episodes, I will hang on," he concludes optimistically.

Hmmm...

nandujee Newbie
nandujee
nandujee

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yea I know he was contemplating it, but in this moment of tragedy he is not around? Makes me wonder were the character went
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

ITs just like this character never existed

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Ever since Raj has left the show ab Armaan kud ke dimaag se soch tha hai. No more bad influece. Ab Armaan sidha ho gaya hai.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index