COMMAN QUESTION ASKED BY ALL TO WOMEN

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
IT IS COMMANLY ASKED QUESTION TO HIS WIFE BY HER HUSBAND
WHAT YOU ARE DOING SITTING AT HOME ONE DAY WIFE REALLY DID NOTHING N WHEN HUSBAND COME FROM OFFICE HE GET SHOCKED SEEING THE SITE IN FRONT OF HIM
THIS STORY IS SHARED BY MY FB FRIEND

A late afternoon comes a man from work home and finds the total chaos. The children are still in their pyjamas and play in the front yard in the mud. Everywhere in the grass empty packs and paper of candy scattered. The doors on the car of his wife are wide open, even the front door is wide open and the dog is nowhere to be seen.

As the man in the hallway steps he sees that a lamp is dropped and the runner is torn up on the wall. In the living room, the television blares out loud and in the dining room toys and clothes are all scattered around. In the kitchen, dishes in the sink stack, the remnants of the breakfast are still on the table, a broken glass under the table's dog food on the floor, and a pile of sand is located on the patio door.

Quickly, he runs up the stairs to find his wife and must exceed toys and more piles of clothes in it. As he passes on the bath, water runs counter to it. When he goes into the bathroom, he sees a pile of wet towels, SOAP, and toys on the floor. Front of the toilet is rolled out toilet paper and toothpaste is smeared over the mirror and over a part of the wall.

He rushes into the bedroom and finds his wife in the bedroom, lying in bed reading a book. She looks at him smiling and asks how his day was. He looks at her puzzled and asks: "What because today happened here?" Smiles again and replies: "Every day, when you get home, you wonder but what I for God's sake the whole day made." "Yes, and?" he says, horrified. You respond: "..."today I've done nothing!"

Edited by meenji22 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is true ,Di. Mostly men never pay heed to the household work done by wife. This is the right answer.
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow aunty ,
I just loved it .
the best way to change men's p.o.v.
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lyk it... Good way to open eyes.. !!
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha...good way to wake up all the men  who think wife does nothing in the house.
Tfs.