Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I find karna interesting, not completely justifiable for me-his actions, but yes definitely a very interesting and grey shaded person..
might give it a shot :)
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congo ๐Ÿฅณ

Hiri I agree AA look terribly bore ๐Ÿค”  no connection ... plus I can't hear anything properly ... heavy Punjabi lines

Suryaputra Karna ...interesting ...I read novel Radheya ...Radha his foster mother... Karna consider himself as Radheya not Kaunteya ...means Kunti putra

MaxMayfield thumbnail
haa everyone is too loud in the show๐Ÿค” i dont really have a problem with punjabi, its still understandable..but the direction - haissam hussain is dastaan's that god forsaken noorpur ki rani wala, AZ's director too..his shows in general are just too OTT and unbearably loud.. I just liked DES and AZ first half from his shows..
chaahat is a big fan of the show though, since she has seen it before..and asked all to keep faith on it once the boys meet girls..I know she wont report us, hence quoting her name here๐Ÿ˜†
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello shello gals
so hws d heat up goin๐Ÿ˜‰

noticed some similar cycle in creative section as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------

Alvida is over ...n nw m clueless on wat to watch๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Hiri...the last hadi -haya scene ws so fab na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rameez the actor ws awsum 

-------------------------------------------------------

not watchng tv has made me movie goer...i watch like evry movie nwadays ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no khan movies fr me ...except fr amir ๐Ÿ˜›
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Akkshu I can't see ur creation ๐Ÿ˜ญ may be my net is slow ๐Ÿ˜ก
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blushing

Even I can't see them
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

hello shello gals

so hws d heat up goin๐Ÿ˜‰

noticed some similar cycle in creative section as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------

Alvida is over ...n nw m clueless on wat to watch๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Hiri...the last hadi -haya scene ws so fab na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rameez the actor ws awsum 

-------------------------------------------------------

not watchng tv has made me movie goer...i watch like evry movie nwadays ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no khan movies fr me ...except fr amir ๐Ÿ˜›

Yooo!

uff akshu..sanam was awesome in alvida..<3 personally for me, she was the best performer from start to finish..haa zahid was good too..๐Ÿ˜‰ but somehow m not crazy about him..like people just loveee him..itna nahi hai mera๐Ÿ˜†

and I have her sig in my dabbaโ˜บ๏ธ she is soo prettyyy <3

but I have lot of problems with hadiii๐Ÿ˜ก Haya bechari, har baar she only confessed that she loves him..but hadi is still a duffer only..what did he mean when he said "mujhe meri haya se pyaar karna nahi aaya" in the hospital scene๐Ÿ˜ก can he please stop calling her "chhoti si pyaari si toti"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก i would have seriously quit alvida a long back..only becoz of sanam I kept watching it๐Ÿ˜†
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

really ๐Ÿ˜ญ..mahn i vl just check

n dat page is quite heavy as well

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Yooo!

uff akshu..sanam was awesome in alvida..<3 personally for me, she was the best performer from start to finish..haa zahid was good too..๐Ÿ˜‰ but somehow m not crazy about him..like people just loveee him..itna nahi hai mera๐Ÿ˜†

and I have her sig in my dabbaโ˜บ๏ธ she is soo prettyyy <3

but I have lot of problems with hadiii๐Ÿ˜ก Haya bechari, har baar she only confessed that she loves him..but hadi is still a duffer only..what did he mean when he said "mujhe meri haya se pyaar karna nahi aaya" in the hospital scene๐Ÿ˜ก can he please stop calling her "chhoti si pyaari si toti"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก i would have seriously quit alvida a long back..only becoz of sanam I kept watching it๐Ÿ˜†

hadi is confused soul...welll in dat serial everybody ws confused

frm hadi -haya - rameez b tha later- fareesa
nly saim knew wat he want๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
^^ drama khatam ho gaya, par uska confusion nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah saim guy too made a smashing debut I must say..I mean he is no looker, but his acting was really eye catching