LOCHA E ULFAT

-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
small funny love story written by me urff kritika (kritz) this story is not connected from DEK...so plz do comment n like .. N ya there just a 5 parts in this story ... N soon it will ends hit like button  

LOCHA -E-ULFAT HO GAYA 

part 1 

in india every guy want a girl who is sati savatri , soft spoken , bubbly nature , n ya how can i forget total sanskari bahu ...  who can handle responsibilities after her mother in law 

MRS. mhera also want that kind of bahu but she never thought in her wildest dream her would be bahu belong to a CRIMINAL'S FAMILY 

HER SON UDAY MHERA is everything to her ... he is rich spot brat ... girls were drool on him ...n he fall on gangster's daughter  but still he is her son ... she is so upset with her son's decision ...

and her would be bahu MANYTA KHANNA daughter of DON RDK ... 

DON RDK  he is a criminal ... since 20 years back he was rikshwa wala .. but one day when RDK on his duty...  one drug supplier come sit on his rikshwa n he had 1 crore rupees in his suitcase suddenly two persons come n killed that man with knife ... when they both were buzzy to killing that person RDK caught that suit case and ran away from there ... they both follow him ... they caught him in middle of road .. they hitting him so hard but at the last he will snatch a knife from him and killed both of them ... n became a criminal slowly slowly he became rich man ... n after 20 years he became a don

manyta was his daughter but still she hate criminal's n she already decided she never ever get married with any type of criminal but her father told her that he will decided she will soon engaged with raghu bhai ... who is a son of her fathers frnd n he is also killed 5 peoples... he is in jail right now but he will come out soon

manyta don't want to take any type of risk n she will pack her stuff n ran away from her house ...  

in mumbai airport

mom who is karishma ?... he look at his mother with irritating look

karishma is my frnd's daughter ... n i want you to get married with her 

mom ??   r u srs ? apki frnd ki beti se karne m mai interested nhi hu  he luked at another side 

tho interested hona padega maine mita ko khe diya hai karishma sirf humare ghar ki bahu bnegi 
She try to searching someone

what?????  mita aunty's daughter ? mom plz i don't want to get married with mita aunty's any kind of relatives she is so wired she is so moti (fatty) she have scar on her left chick n if you watch her without make up u will be definitely dead or probably u will be go to hospital coz u had heart attack  !!! n by the way mom i need a girl who is kamini kutti ... but believe me mom there is no one 

uday shut up  !!! plz don't give me your stupid excuses ... n be like a gentle man front of her 

uday just rolled his eyez  n mummred gentle man ? Kya use gentle man ke spelling bhi aate honge   

in other side 

Someone is listening there conversation ... N mummured 

So you need a girl who is kamini kutti ... Don't worry i m here n she smrick      

Mom i think she canceled her plan ... !!

She luk at her son with confused luk WHAT PLAN ?

TO GET MARRIED WITH ME ... !!!

Stop it uday ... !!! Listen you r not going to marry her today ... I will bring you here ... Because i want you meet her ... N just talk to her ... N if you think she is not your type so you will be reject her ... I don't have any problem but first you meet her IS THAT CLEAR ?

UDAY NOD

GOOD !!

But mom tell me do u have any photograph of her 

NO...!! 

So how can we find her ? 

Actually i give ur photograph to mita ...so She will be found you ... N than she came here 

Someone bump into his back he turn his face n he catch that person's waist because her leg is dis-balance he luk at her face ... Her eyez were closed because she was scared 

BEAUTIFULL that first word just come out on his mouth 

She slowly slowly open her eyez ... Her eyez is more beautiful than her ... Her big brown eyez luking at him so confusingly ...

In other side 

She bump into him ... She closed her eyes tightly because she know she will be hit the floor as her leg is dis balanced but suddenly two muscular arms caught her waist 

BEAUTIFUL ... That word give her goos-bumps on her body 
She slowly slowly open her eyez... N met with cholatey brown eyez ... He so handsome ...no doubt he is ... He luking at her so intentionally ...      

SORRY ... That first word come out on her mouth 

Her voice is so melody ... N so soft like her ...(he thought)

ARE U OK ? That voice come to another side 

Yes i m ok ... Haye uday my name is karishma as she forward her hand to him 

He thought with shocking expression mita aunty's daughter ho hi nhi sakta she so beautiful mita aunty's luk like a chudail 

She thought ek baar hath mila le ... So i will get a home... N papa didn't find me ... N than i will not get married with that raghu ... So plz ek baar hath mila le ... 

kritz ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Kritika- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start do continue soon :-)
Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting start, do continue it and pm me if possible ๐Ÿ˜Š
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Meri Jaan.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Dill Khush Kar Dita.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anywats Kritz It Seems To Be Funny Story As U R Writter Of It... ๐Ÿ˜Š
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! nice start dear...loved it...continue soon
cnibir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I lolled at the mita aunty parts hehehehe, hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
Abcd8900 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon 
Do pm me
99999999999999 likes from me
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy kritz plz update... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dimple.K thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!๐Ÿ˜Š
It's a nice start๐Ÿ‘ and is very interesting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The part in last where she says ek baar haatth mila le,I loved itโค๏ธ

Please continue soon,will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š!

PS.If possible,plzz add me to ur PM list ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dimple.K thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi.k.

pls update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah sis,plz update!๐Ÿ˜Š