EAGERLY WAITING 
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

very emotional OS yeahh it was... πŸ˜Š
I cried how much uday suffered πŸ₯Ί im sorry for that
he really madly love manyata ❀️ yeahhh uday does...😊😊😳
but manyata being stupid hurt him misunderstood him πŸ€ͺ she always nothing new in it...
dadi & unnati give her some sense πŸ‘πŸΌ yeahhh she really needed thattt... 
but udai dairy did a great job πŸ‘πŸΌ yeahhh it was as by dairy manyata know since when he did love her... 

finally manyata relize her feeling for uday πŸ˜ƒ   
wow manveer union 😳  yuppp the happiest part of the chapter...    

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved it thank u... 😊😊😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: munia.ash2015

Appi appi appi appi... ..u knw wht appi this is the thing what i want...o.m.g and its so awesome.. awww thank u sooo much My Choti Sis... πŸ˜ƒ

We know appi dek was tottaly incompleted but it is the one great idea for dek..nd its grt..cz it reflects the love of uday for his princess.. thank u sooo much for giving that compliment... πŸ˜ƒ
its very sweet of tht how a little baby loved his princess like tht..wht is his diary reflects..its amezing.. thank u ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nd i really want one thing tht uday should nt killed Akash nd thank god here is like tht..in the vedio manyata can knw the love of uday f her.. yeahhh all thanks to My Superb Mind... Lolxxx... πŸ˜†
nd ds is always the most intelligent one..i love is character nd role sooo much.. always she is plays Role of being Intelligent in Among all the Characters of DEK... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
im feeling vry happy tht ds have manyata to udrstand nd know wht is uday... yuppp true... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
nw feeling like tht our mst fvrt dek come back again.. even i want tooo...😭😭
hey my genius appi plzzz update the next chaps as soon as possible.. yeahhh i would soon... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
u knw na how much i eagarly i waiting fr it... yeahhh i know dont worry... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: JADEKKD

HEY Heyyy... Hows U...😊😊😊 

NICE OS Thank U... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

UDAY'S DAIRY PART WAS VERY EMOTIONAL... Yuppp It Was... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

LOVED THE CONCEPT... Thank U... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING... Yeahh Sure Thanks... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

AND A REQUEST Yeahhh Sayyy... πŸ˜Š

DO KEEP READING, COMMENTING & LIKNIG MY STORY TO Yeahhh Sure I Would... Don't Worry As Soon As My Exams R Going To Be Over I Would... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paridi1234

lovely.awesome.do continue soon Appi...😊

YEAHHH I'M DOING JUST NOW... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

PREVIOUS= CHAPTER 1

Chapter 2 (The Talks)

2 Years Later
In Jaigarh Palace
In ManVeer's Room
At Was Morning Time Around 5 A.M That Manyata Or Mrs UdayVeer Singh Or Yuvrani Manyata UdayVeer Singh Sleep Broke .. When She Hears Sound Of Alarm. She Manages To Dismiss The Alarm But Alarm Was So Stubborn That It Didn't Dismiss... So Manyata Looking Angrily At Her Alarm Clock..😑😑

Manyata: Uday And U (Alarm Clock) Never Let Me Sleep... And Just Because Of A Course I'm Hell Tired...😑😑 

Manyata (Now Irritatingly): Its Good That Sleep Late Night And Wake Up In Morning.. But Now I Won't ...😑😑

(Saying This Manyata Threw Alarm Clock To Floor Angrily 😑😑 Then Smiled And Again Laid On Bed... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ And As She Began To Place Her Head On Soft Pillow Her Mobile Vibrated Flashing Uday's Number... And In A Seconds She Picked Up...)

Uday: Princess R U Still Sleeping... 

Manyata (In Anger. But Yawning Too): Noo...😑 

Uday (Interrupting, With Smile): Princess.. When U Don't Know How To Lie And Too With Me So U Should Stop Trying To Do It... And U Know How Well I Know U...πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata (Angerly): Yeahhh... 😑 But Uday I Can't Do It More.. I'm Tired... 😭And Just Because Of This 3 Years Cousre I Hardly Slept... 😭 When U Were Around Me Near To Me So U Didn't Let Me Sleep For A Seconds... 😑 Keep Engaging Me On That Which U R Too Expert In Doing That...😑 

Uday (Naughtily): Really... πŸ˜ƒ Could U Say About It More.. That On Which I'm Expert... Say Princess...πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata (Blushing): Ummm Uday... 😳😳 

Uday (With Smile): Yeah Say Princess... πŸ˜ƒ Alright Not In Naughty Mood Okayyy... So Tell Me R U Ready For It...😊 

Manyata (Frighteningly): Umm Uday I Don't Know... Will I Be Able To Do It Or Not... I Told DS About It... But Then She Says... 

Uday (Interrupting, With Smile): Yess I Knew It Princess... 😊 And Don't Worry Just Breath In And Out When U See Ur Question Paper.. 😊 And Remeber The Days When U Were I'll And When I Wanted To Be With U... 😊 And Parties All That... 😊 For Ur Study U Ignore All And Me Tooo... 😭 Princess Trust Urself And In Ur Study That U Would Accomplish Ur Goal...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ 

Manyata (With Smile): Yeahhh... πŸ˜ƒ By The Way Uday When R U Coming From London... πŸ˜ƒ 

Uday: Soon Princess.πŸ˜› 

Manyata (Angerly): Uday U Always Says This But Its A Week That U Left Me... 😑

Uday (With Large Smile): Awww My Princess Is Soo Angry At Me... πŸ˜ƒ But Don't Worry When I Would Be Near U So U And Me We... πŸ˜ƒ And Will Go To Our Second HoneyMoon What's Say... πŸ˜ƒ

Manyata (Fakingly But Blushingly): Dream On Uday... πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Uday (With Large Smile): Princess Stop Blushing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ 

Manyata (Shockingly): Whattt... 😲How Do U Know I Was... 😲 

Uday (Smirkingly): Well My Beautiful Childlish Wife My Love Of Life I Knew Better Than Urself...πŸ˜›

(As Manyata Hears It She Smiled .. πŸ˜ƒ Then ...)

Manyata: Uday I I... 

Uday (Interrupting): U Again Threw The Alarm Clock ... 😊Right... 😊 

Manyata: Hmmm... πŸ€” I Wanted To Sleep And I'm Being Afraid Of Time When My Exam Paper Would Infront Of My Eyes...πŸ˜’ 

Uday: Oh Hoo Princess... Stop Acting Like One Class Student... Infact I Guess U R Still In One...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

(As Uday Says It He Begin To Laugh... πŸ˜† And Then...)

Manyata (Angerly): That Was A Joke Or A...😑 

Uday (Smilingly): Sort Of My Cute Little Princess... πŸ˜ƒ Now Get To Sleep Again... Yeahhh Don't Worry I Would Call U After 2 Hours To Wake U Up... πŸ˜ƒ So Get Back To Sleep.. Okayyy...πŸ˜ƒ 

Manyata: I Know Uday... But When Woke Up From Sleep So U Knows I Can't Sleep Again...Haven't Have That Habit...πŸ˜” 

Uday (Smilingly): Yeahhh I Know...😊 But Think Once Again Princess... Because If U Won't Sleep So I Won't Be Calling U And Again Can't Talk To U.. πŸ˜› So Choice Is Urs...πŸ˜› 

Manyata (Smilingly): Don't Worry Uday I Would Call U For Listening ALL THE BEST...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ 

Uday (Smilingly): Okayzz But My Princess Is Best... ❀️ And I Love U And Miss U Princess Alots...❀️ 

Manyata: Well I Know I'm Best But In Some Case I Loose My Confidence And U Know That...πŸ˜” 

Manyata (Sadly): And Heyyy U Really Miss Me And Love Me... If U Do Then U Won't Leave Me... πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

(As Manyata Says It A Lone Tear Fell From Manyata's Eyes And Feeling That Uday In His Thoughts...)

Uday: Now I Won't Leave U Princess... And Yess Not Telling U About My Exact Time Reaching Back To U Is Because I Wanna Surprise U...πŸ˜ƒ

(Saying This Uday Smiled... 😊 Then..)

Uday (On Call): Okayy Princess I Would Talk U Later .. So Now Go For Ur Last Revision... 

Manyata (Smilingly): Okayyy... And Uday Plzzz Come Back Soon I'm Missing U A lot...😳😭 

Uday: I Would Princess Very Soon Promise...πŸ˜ƒ

(As Manyata Listens It She Was Really Happiness And Her Happiness Could Be Seen Through Her Actions That Literally Her Legs And Hands Danced On Their Own... And Uday Was Really Aware Of His Princess Next And Current Movements... And Smiled On It 😊)

Uday (Smilingly): Princess Grew Up... And Stop Making Ur Body Danced... And Now Bye... πŸ˜ƒ 

Manyata (Smilingly): Byee Uday.. Udayyy... Ummm...

Uday: Love U 2 Princess... And Heyyy As U Reached Examination Hall Just MSGed Me... Okayyy MY LOVE... 

Manyata: Yuppp... Byeee Love U... 😳

(Saying This Manyata Blushed And Uday Smiled At His Princess Cute Antics... 😊 After It They Both Cut Their Phones...Manyata Went To Her Study Room And Uday To His PA About The Flights And After That...He Called Someone...)

Uday: Our Work Is Done... And Now Nobody Stops Me For Going To India To My Princess... For Which Work I Had Came To Here Is Now Done... And Now Rest Of Work Is Urs...

(After Saying This Uday Cut The Call... And He Was Smiling Like πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ An Idiot About Upcoming Days...)

CHAPTER ENDS...

NEXT= CHAPTER 3

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 8 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsnow

Awesome chapter πŸ˜›

Thank U For The First Time U Had Commented On My Storyy... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š And Here I Feel Proud...😊😊😊 Thank U... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69
Next