Aww Lovly cubs n naught to they saw ragna without cloth n they tell samar
Omg leo said in front of everyone moring incedent
Aww kalpi again wit child lovly
Aww ragva possessive for lea
Lovly kids name di
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii Vidya sorry for lte comment may be i'm d last one who is gonna comment here...i must say this story is wonderfulll...i have hadrly read such story..i love this concept and my experience wd this story is fab..thank u for givig us such a wonderfull story...last chappy is too good..i like raghavs bond wd his children..this cold north lord can be such a loving father and husband..oh god it's too funny ragna's children found them without cloths...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and d explanation they have given was so funny...kalpi got angry on him for not locking d door...even they share this wd sammy too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›poor raghav feeling so embarrased...and i can't belive that leo and lea has such agood bond wd lions..it's too good yar...raghav has feared that he might lost kalpi but at d end she give him another good news ..it's so sweet..thank u once again for ur lovely story and i'm waiting for ur another two stories..i'm started loving face in cloud like this story...thank u once again...
anurose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx vidya for giving us such a beautiful story..πŸ‘
IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I read all your comments and I love them. Thank you all again for the support on this fanfic from beginning to end. 

Taken from the last chapter: 

Nandinisai,  premap,  ayesha.khan,  ReezaZul,  rani214,  riaka,  Jaz_,  priya_remixlolor,  aryagr,  
charvi3,  _Santhi_,  bricka.tiwari,  ..NoBody..,  ...Natasha...,  shahsb_26,  

Thanks to you all and ofcourse I can't forget, Sweetu, My thunderbrats one 

and two, Vyshuu and Appuu, Gayatri, Rekha,  Sabrina and also Akira and Kia who

followed it and gave me feedback elsewhere. Shoonya, new on board but also giving me feedback elsewhereπŸ˜†  And my little

dogs,
 Spotty ( whose behaviour inspired that of Thomas) and Leo whose namesake was used for RagNa's son. πŸ˜Š 

Thanks again. Later. 
Edited by Asgard_Nim - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sry for late comment unres on pg 121
redpetal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful story you gave us to cherishπŸ‘
mattieram thumbnail
No! No! No!   I don't want it to end!  Awesome.
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyyllooo VI..

Firstly I am so so sorry for this late comment. I dint think I would comment this late that too for my fav story!!😭 but I hope you wouldn't be angry for this 😳

VI.. I really luuuv u for sharing this awesome and wonderful story with us!πŸ€—β€οΈ I couldn't thaaank u enough for this.. you completed this ff with such perfection, either it maybe in writing or expressing the feelings or bringing up the twists!! See.. even the number of chapters ended up with a perfect number.. 40!! Isn't it called perfection..?πŸ˜‰ yess!! It is.. And no matter how much ever I praise u, it would be far less!! Not only that when I wanna say something.. you always leave me speechless after reading the updates!!

You give inspiration to everyone with this writing style. Like the way u wouldn't forget to mention the petty things or showing the feelings with jus the simple gestures.. I soo love it!!❀️😳 and the last two updates were mind-blowing. It contained all the element.. be it emotional, romantic and yes the fun part too!!! Awesome yaar!!!πŸ˜‰ And there hell lot of things which I loved in these two parts.. if I mentioning it, it would look like I copied and pasted the updates.. LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† there isn't even any part which I felt boring..  everything was picture perfect!! The romance u showed btw them to ensure that there wouldn't change no matter what!! That's fantastic!!❀️

And VI.. seriously I wasn't expecting any fun part.. but u made too hilarious!!! I was roflngg at those scenes🀣🀣 well they do deserve that for being careless at those situationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› and what a perfect ending!!Kalpi is with a child.. I was really happiieee with the endng part, free of tensions n all, filled with happiness and love!! Aww its beauuutifull VI!!!❀️

So This is my last comment in ur ff.. πŸ˜› I know it wasn't long but I hope it brought a smile on ur face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And VI.. keep writing the stories.. keep surprising us.. and yes.. also inspiring us with your amazing talent!! πŸ˜‰ Luuuv u VI.. πŸ€—β€οΈ 

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome story with a really unique concept.. Enjoyed reading it.. Thank you so much for this magical love story!!

IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vyshuu..

Heyyllooo VI..

Firstly I am so so sorry for this late comment. I dint think I would comment this late that too for my fav story!!😭 but I hope you wouldn't be angry for this 😳

VI.. I really luuuv u for sharing this awesome and wonderful story with us!πŸ€—β€οΈ I couldn't thaaank u enough for this.. you completed this ff with such perfection, either it maybe in writing or expressing the feelings or bringing up the twists!! See.. even the number of chapters ended up with a perfect number.. 40!! Isn't it called perfection..?πŸ˜‰ yess!! It is.. And no matter how much ever I praise u, it would be far less!! Not only that when I wanna say something.. you always leave me speechless after reading the updates!!

You give inspiration to everyone with this writing style. Like the way u wouldn't forget to mention the petty things or showing the feelings with jus the simple gestures.. I soo love it!!❀️😳 and the last two updates were mind-blowing. It contained all the element.. be it emotional, romantic and yes the fun part too!!! Awesome yaar!!!πŸ˜‰ And there hell lot of things which I loved in these two parts.. if I mentioning it, it would look like I copied and pasted the updates.. LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† there isn't even any part which I felt boring..  everything was picture perfect!! The romance u showed btw them to ensure that there wouldn't change no matter what!! That's fantastic!!❀️

And VI.. seriously I wasn't expecting any fun part.. but u made too hilarious!!! I was roflngg at those scenes🀣🀣 well they do deserve that for being careless at those situationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› and what a perfect ending!!Kalpi is with a child.. I was really happiieee with the endng part, free of tensions n all, filled with happiness and love!! Aww its beauuutifull VI!!!❀️

So This is my last comment in ur ff.. πŸ˜› I know it wasn't long but I hope it brought a smile on ur face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And VI.. keep writing the stories.. keep surprising us.. and yes.. also inspiring us with your amazing talent!! πŸ˜‰ Luuuv u VI.. πŸ€—β€οΈ 

I just saw this. Thank you Vy ❀️  Glad you enjoyed this story so much. I had a lot of fun writing it. 😊 Season two is planned with Leo, Lea and Levi's story but don't know when I will start that. πŸ˜›