Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi TS: Would There Be A Second Meet? | Second Part up | 08/07/15 | - Page 2

se.ya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

So here's the second part of the OS. Hope you all will like it. Do press the like button and comment too.

PS: Ignore any grammar or spelling errors :) 

PPS: The songs are written by me. Please do not use them claiming as yours. I copyright them and my OS too. Do not post my work anywhere else without my permission or by stating it as yours!

Enjoy :)

--------

Would There Be A Second Meet? (Part 2)

"Earth to Mr. Nannav Singh Raizada!" shouted an amused NK, bringing Arnav out of his pleasant daydream. 

"Not again" Arnav muttered. NK jumped on the two-seater couch beside Arnav.
It had been two days to that incredible encounter Arnav had had with his dream. From that day on it had become NK's routine to tease and irritate his Nannav, whenever he got a chance to! Where as day dreaming had become Arnav's routine. Arnav had also made it a point to take a walk to that place where he had met her. He always knew that it was Khushi's favorite place to sit, beneath that tree. This morning, to his luck, he got to see her sitting in that same place. She was singing and also she was recording it and he knew she was composing a new song. He tried to listen to the lyrics but he was standing too far to do that. He could hear the song only incoherently. He sat in his spot, enjoying her actions and the tune she was mumbling. Khushi, unknown to his presence, continued her work. Arnav so wanted go and sit beside her, holding her to himself. But he stopped himself, his hand made in a fist, which were itching to caress her soft silky tresses.
"Nannav, kya soch rahi ho? Mujhe bhi batao." NK said circling his left arm around Arnav's shoulder.

"It's soch rahe ho when you refer it to me, NK!" Arnav was getting furious more and more with NK's interruptions.

"You mean to say to all men or is it just to you. Ahh. Leave it. Now tell me what is it that's making you look so lost?" NK questioned again, with a raised brow and a teasing smile.

"NK, I don't want to talk to you or anybody, right now. Just get the hell outta here and don't irritate me for today. I beg of you!" Arnav said, looking at NK and joining his hands, giving a pleading look, though his words weren't like he was pleading except for the 'I beg of you' part!

"Nooo no. I'm not letting you get away with it anymore, Nannav! Come on boy, spill it out" he urged Arnav giving him a slight nudge. Arnav let out an exasperated sigh and decided to open up with NK. He knew. Hiding things won't help him and right now he so needed someone to share this feeling, which had been overwhelming him. He was missing his sister though.

"Tell me. What do you wanna know?" Arnav said, turning towards NK. NK was shocked. No. That's an understatement! He was bewildered! After recovering from the initial shock, NK excitedly asked him to narrate the happenings. Though NK wanted to tease and irritate Arnav, he did see a flicker of something different on his face, when he turned towards him. So he thought to let go of this teasing for some time and intently listened to Arnav. Arnav did feel a bit awkward sharing his secrets with NK but as minutes passed, he didn't know when he drowned in Khushi's ever so pleasant memories.

"ASR.." Khushi whispered. She was sitting in the swing and swinging it in full force. She always loved doing that. In the balcony of her room, she had arranged for this. Whenever she was on thinking mode, she would sit and swing to her heart's content. Slowing down her swing, she halted it. She could not stop thinking. How much ever she tried, his hazy voice would ring in her ears. Moreover the song she was rehearsing wasn't letting her forget even the smallest of details of that first meet of theirs. She wanted to forget him and at the same time she wanted to cherish those moments spent with him. She was confused. She didn't want to waste her time thinking about some mere attraction of hers. She knew she would soon get over it if she tried. But somewhere she didn't want to get done with him once and for all. She felt like keeping him for herself and that's what she had been thinking for whole of the day. She felt strange about the feelings she had developed and she didn't know how to deal with them.

"Khushiii.." She was brought back to earth by the loud shout of her dear sister, who had made living a hell lot tougher than it already was, from the last two days! Payal hadn't let her off the hook yet. She was still nagging her to meet that good for nothing friend of hers!
"Why the hell is she hell-bent on ruining my inner peace?" She cursed before moving into her room and opening the door to let her sister in.

"Khushi, aaj tumhe ussey milna hi hoga.. Kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Aaj ussey tum milogi matlab milogi.. Nahi toh..." Payal halted her sentence in a warning tone.
"Nahi toh? Bolo na di.. Kya karogi?" Khushi challenged her in return. She had had enough of this drama!
"Nn.. Nahi toh.. Nahi toh mein tumse baat nahi karoongi! Haan" Payal replied Khushi. She was damn sure that Khushi will agree to meet him with this 'Dhamki' of hers! Meri Khushi mujh se baat kiye bina nahi reh sakti! She thought.
"Wow! Achha hai! Mujhe baat karne ke liye time bhi nahi hai. Meri concert hai kal aur yeh achha rahega agar tum mujh se baat nahi karoge! Koi irritate karne wala nahi hoga! Ab aur kuch kehna hai ya mein jaun? Mujhe bohot kaam hai" Khushi said with a sugar-coated voice which surely shocked Payal. She had never heard Khushi talking to her in this way and this one came as a blow on the face! She had always managed to make Khushi do whatever she wanted by blackmailing her emotionally. But today she was left speechless with this act of her little sister.
Not caring about Payal, Khushi just turned and closed the door of her room, once Payal had retreated from her room. "I'm sorry di. But I can't let you win this time. I can't meet someone just because you want me to!" Khushi whispered looking at the closed-door. She stared at it for a few more seconds, until her phone buzzed. She received the call and moved back to the balcony.
"Haan bolo Sameer" she said into the phone.
"Yeah. I did. Just an hour ago. Check it out and tell me if you think there needs to be any change. I've not given the proper ending to it. So you gotta do that yourself and haan, mein raat ko studio aa rahi hoon. I think I need to practice with the band in whole. What say?" She said to Sameer, who replied positively. Cutting the call, she sighed and slumped on the bean bag. She was not in a mood to give a concert. But she couldn't cancel it at any cost.

"No. You're not coming here and I'm not buying you the concert tickets." Arnav gritted into his phone, talking to NK. He was walking towards the location of the concert, which was just a few minutes away from his office. With very much difficulty, he had influenced and got a ticket for himself to attend the concert. He had not bought the ticket earlier thinking that he wouldn't be able to go due to his business trip to Singapore. But heck! He couldn't not be present in her concert after that meet. He couldn't give this a miss. Somehow he knew that this concert had a special something in it. He just knew it and he had to go for the concert!

"Hope, I'll be able to listen to her voice between the shouts of the crowd!" he thought and hurried on his feet, though he was going there before time! He couldn't risk being late. Crossing the road, he was about to enter into the concert hall when he heard the loud horns. He turned around to see a line of cars slowing down and he knew she's in there, in the white car, glowing to the yellow lights of the evening. Moving towards a pillar, he hid behind it and waited with bated breath to see her.

The drive seemed to extend forever! Yesterday Khushi was not in a mood to give a concert and today she couldn't wait to get on the stage. Just a single thought of hers had changed the way of her thinking. A whole night without any sleep, did help her to some extent and she was glad she had got no sleep the day before.
On reaching the venue, she took hold of her handbag and stepped out of her car. She dismissed her bodyguards as she found the location safe. Though they were dispersed, they didn't really go away from her. They just let her have some freedom. Walking towards her destination, she took out her mobile to call her manager.

She was fully dressed. Donned in a bright blue and green shaded gown, she looked nothing less than a princess. She looked at her reflection on the full length mirror and she found herself nervous. She was nervous like anything. This wasn't her first concert or anything, but she was nervous. Moving her fingers through her hair, she tried to calm her erratic heartbeat, which was speeding up with each passing second!

"Hey Devi Mayya, help me this once!" She sent a silent prayer. To distract her mind from the current running thoughts she sat in a chair in front of the mirror and started humming songs. Music is the best medicine to anything and everything!

After ogling at her for as long as she disappeared behind the doors of the hall, Arnav hurriedly went inside. The place was already tightly packed but he had influenced his way in and had already reserved a seat for himself! He had to struggle hard to get to his reserved seat though. Once settled, he looked around to notice the crowd around him. He felt that it would've been better if the concert had been held in some open ground rather than a hall. He was feeling suffocated too. But he could tolerate anything to just see her performing.
Half an hour later when the lights dimmed and a spotlight glowed brightly, his breath hitched. There stood the epitome of beauty, his angel, his dream and love of his life! Earlier, lack of space had left him breathless whereas now this gorgeous lady had made him go breathless!

"Good lord!" He exclaimed.

"Are you all ready..?" Her voice boomed through the hall, echoing in all the directions. The crowd went crazy with her entry and there was no stop to the cheering shouts that erupted from every corner of the hall.

"Here you go.." and with that Khushi started with her beguiling moves.

I'm enchanting, I know
I'm alluring, I know
I do know, I leave you breathless
I do know, your heart goes haywire
Just with my one look, my one look..

I know.. I know.. I know I describe beauty..

Hey you, yes you
You wanna be my man?my man?
What is it that pulls you?
What is it that attracts?
My voice? My smile? Or is it my hair?
Oh I know.. I know.. I know I am the sunshine..

This is my way, to raise love in the hearts!
This is my way, to nurture the relations!

I'm enchanting, I know
I'm alluring, I know
I do know that you love me
I do know that you adore me
Just with that one look, that one look..
I know.. I know.. I know I define love..
I know.. I know.. I know I define love.. Love.. Love..

The shouts died down as soon as she finished her song and turned towards the crowd. After the silence of few seconds, the shouts rose up again, "Once more.. Once more .."
Arnav too joined the crowd, supporting them in their request! He so wanted to listen to the song again.
Khushi let out a small happy laugh, with the response she got. She always loved her fans for being so supportive and started speaking.
"Once more ya one more? Come on.. Tell me what do you want? The same song again or a different one?"
"Both.." the shouts grew louder.
"Okay.. I'm gonna sing a new song here. The song is not out yet. It's in the recording phase. But I want to sing this here and I dedicate this to the one who inspired me to compose it." Giving a small pause to let her talk sink into her fans' minds, she said.

"To ASR.."
Immediately, the music started and her soulful voice filled up in the whole hall.

Do you know that I think a lot about you?

Do you know that I dream a lot about you?

Oh I can't help it though!

You've held me captive oh!

Those eyes are mesmerizing

Those smiles are heart stopping

Would there be a second meet?

A second time? A second chance?

That first meet brings a smile with it

That first meet brings a hope with it

Your voice...your hair...your glance... Oh oh...

That first meet brings a shine with it... Oh...

Do you know that I think a lot about you?

Do you know that I dream a lot about you?

Oh I can't help it though!

You've held me captive oh!

And she ended the song with a beautiful sway of her hands, that left every being in wonder! The loud sound of claps and cheer thundered across the hall, drowning her in happiness. Yes. She had done it. She had successfully done it! After passing a flying kiss to her dear fans, she rushed to the backstage, with the happiness that matched none of the other's!

On the other hand, Arnav's mind had stopped working all together! He didn't know what to do and where to go?

"Did she just sing that one for me!?" He wondered aloud. He couldn't even remember how he felt when she had uttered his name there, in front of her fans!

"What the..!"

He was muttering all the way to the backstage. He didn't want to go there and meet her like he was desperate or something. But his heart wouldn't listen. Finally giving into his heart, he walked towards her room. He felt hung over with this little gesture of Khushi. But he was confused too. He didn't understand the motive behind her actions. 

"Did she mean that she liked me? Or is it just her way to let me know that I've been noticed by her?" His head was pounding with too many questions and he wanted answers immediately!

Khushi was pacing to and fro. Though she had successfully raised curiosity in her fans and media about ASR, letting them know that she had someone special in her life, she wasn't too sure that he would show up here. Heck! She wasn't even sure if he has come to the concert or not! Though when entering the hall, she sensed his presence nearby, she wasn't very sure about it! Her heart was shouting at her that he has come. But her mind was mocking her heart. At last she decided to wait for half an hour to see if he would show up.

"Khushi ma'am, koi aapse milne aaya hai. Andar bhejun?" her bodyguard asked her and her heartbeat started to speed up. She nodded at him, indicating him to let the visitor in. She waited with bated breath to see that amazing being again. Recalling all the things that she thought she would say to him, she sat on a chair. The slight creek sound of the door sent shivers down her spine. She didn't understand why she was reacting this way! But somehow everything around her related to him made her shudder!

"Hello, my dear, Khushi Kumari Gupta" and all her expectations drained to sewage!

"Not him!" Khushi mumbled. What was she expecting and what came her way!

"Why the hell are you here, Shyam?" Khushi seethed. Without paying attention to her anger he just stepped forward and asked.

"Naya bodyguard hai kya? Mujhe usney pehchana nahi.." Shyam said referring to the bodyguard who let him enter. Khushi was boiling with anger. If only she had a gun in her despise right now! Calming herself a bit, she started with sarcasm.

"Haan. Naya hai iseeliye tumhe andar aane diya usney!" Sarcasm was oozing out from her words.

"Guards!" She called out. The newly appointed guards rushed in to receive their orders.

"Take him away! And do not let him show up in future." Khushi shouted with anger, pointing at Shyam. Without a further ado guards pulled him out without giving in to his pleas.

"S**t.. Such a ba*****! She cursed him. Drinking a glass of water, she got back to her normal self. Sitting in front of the mirror, she started removing her earrings when the same guard came and informed her of one more visitor.

"First get me the details of the visitor. I don't want to let people like Shyam enter. Go." Khushi ordered.

"It's ASR ma'am. I've already asked him. He said his name is ASR. He said you know him. Should I let him in?" the guard asked. He was confused when he got no answer from her and called out again.

"Ma'am?" and that successfully brought Khushi back to present.

"Huh? Haan.. Haan.. Let.. Let him in.." Khushi stuttered, confusing the guard more.

"Khushi.." his soft yet manly voice called her. She was nervous. Hell nervous. Right at that moment she felt like running away from there! What is she going to do now? What is she gonna talk to him? Slowly, panic took over her nervousness and she started fidgeting with her earrings, which she was holding.

"Khushi.. " he called again and this time she knew she had to face him. Slowly she turned and looked up into his hazel eyes, only to be left spell-bound!

Arnav somehow had made his way into the backstage when he saw a guy being pulled out of her room. That made him rethink about visiting Khushi.

"What if she kicks me out in the same way?" he had questioned himself and his heart had answered him right away.

"Khushi bina waje kisi ko bahar nahi dalegi. Zaroor usney kuch badtameezi ki hogi. Tujhe woh kyun bahar dalegi? She just dedicated a song to you ASR!Khushi Come on..!" and consoling himself he approached the guard.
The guard, being a smarty, asked for the basic information before asking Khushi. Arnav waited outside. When the guard didn't return for a few minutes, his hopes of meeting her became a blurred image and he braced himself to hear a no from the guard. When the guard returned and told him to get in, his happiness knew no bounds! Without thinking any further he entered the room. Though he was mesmerized with her beauty, he caught hold of his mind and called out to her, only to see her not responding to his call. Unknown of her state, he called her again, a bit loudly this time and when she turned around everything froze and his eyes met hers. He was at a loss of words with the emotions depicted by her expressive eyes.

Don't know how long they had stayed like that but his buzzing phone did bring them out of their reverie. Averting her gaze, she motioned towards the spare chair. He cut the call and sat in front of her. Silence prevailed between the duo. Arnav's heated gaze was melting her but she enjoyed it as much too! After a few minutes when the silence became unbearable for her, she lifted her face and started.

"Woh.. I .. Umm... We met th"
"I love you!" Arnav stated cutting her and moreover shocking her out of her wits!
"What?I mean.. You.. Woh... I" she started stuttering again and he chuckled at her state. Moving towards her, he knelt down and held her hands in his and said.

"I love you, Khushi" plain and simple. No prologue, no epilogue. He stated his feelings in just a second and she was left speechless. She didn't know what to say and what to feel. She was numb.

Khushi was numb. Numb with happiness, that she didn't understand! She felt uncontrollable joy building up in herself, but she didn't understand why? Does that mean I love him too? Love? He loves me? She was unable to think anything rational and thus she kept staring at him in a trance. She felt his hands caressing hers and that felt amazing. His eyes were searching hers for something. They were anxious. But they held inexplicably, immense love in them too. Oh! She could live all her life just drowning herself in them. Just those love filled eyes were enough for her to realize her budding feelings for him. She found the reason for her restlessness and she found out why she was unable to forget him. She wasn't sure if she loved him, but she was sure he would never stop loving her.

Giving a light press to his hands, she smiled a beautiful smile, that gave him his answer. Getting up he pulled her up with him and hugged her with all his might.

"I love you.." he whispered into her hair when he felt her reciprocating his hug.

Love can happen in the most improbable ways and it isn't necessary that you need to spell it out to let others know. Simple things like smile and a hug could convey the message as efficiently. In this case, the love-filled gaze of him was enough to assure her of his feelings and she wanted to feel that assurance all through her life.

-----------------

-SeyaCandyfloss

Edited by seyacandyfloss - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it!! Ahhhww it's really sweet that khushi has sang a song for arnav.. and arnav is quite fast in proposing hihi.. loved the second part..
please do write a third part..  would loved to know how their romance life is going to be..

ur os has now turned into a TS 😆
se.ya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sona257

loved it!! Ahhhww it's really sweet that khushi has sang a song for arnav.. and arnav is quite fast in proposing hihi.. loved the second part..

please do write a third part..  would loved to know how their romance life is going to be..

ur os has now turned into a TS 😆

Hey Sona :)

Thank you for appreciating my work. 
Yeah it's a TS now. But one more part 😲 I'm not sure. Let's see if that's possible. I'll try to write more to this story if I get some time to and if others request for the same, I'll surely continue and make it a short story. 

See ya.. Take care :)

-SeyaCandyfloss
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was so cute! As good as the first part of the story. Khushi sung a song for Arnav, that was adorable.
keep writing! :D
se.ya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cheesemad

It was so cute! As good as the first part of the story. Khushi sung a song for Arnav, that was adorable.

keep writing! :D

Thanks a lot for letting me know your opinion about the part :) 

I'll try to bring in some more stories for you all to read, if you keep supporting me :) Thank you again.

Take care :)

-SeyaCandyfloss
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you just dunno dear how much i love you for this update...it's brilliant...simple yet divine
se.ya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute_monaya_fan

you just dunno dear how much i love you for this update...it's brilliant...simple yet divine

Hey Finnie :) I'm relieved that you liked the part,dear :) Thank you.. :)Edited by seyacandyfloss - 8 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb TS Khushi sang a song 4 ASR so sweet
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it
sincereme thumbnail
Superb OS...

Loved it..