Music Corner

Dh0oM 2 SongZ!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyl.. did anyone of you listne to dhoom 2 songs yet? i really think u guys hsould.. dey rockkk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dh0oM 2 SongZ!!!!!!!!!!" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
yup i listened to them...and heres a review i wrote at the bolly forum section:

I think the whole album was actually pretty good. The songs and music had a young and hip type of mood to them which make them quiet enjoyable to listen. So my most favorite is Crazy Kiya Re....Sunidhi is the perfect choice for that song.....it really nice and i totally loved it...the music is both soft and rocking and the lyrics are pretty meaningful and great. My next favortie is Touch Me....song starts out with very slow and soft music buh getz pretty catchy....luved the lyrics and the music rocks again. Next one is Dil Laga Na....i was a little dissappointed with this one. I thought that since Sukhbir is singing it...it will really fast...buh i think he couldve put a little more energy...but overall it was pretty good. after that on the list is Dhoom Again....the whole song is in English and its pretty good and i really liked it...the music is the same as we heard in the theatrical trailer...buh overall another good song. Crazy Kiya Re remiz is much faster than the original so i like that...I didnt hear My Name is Ali...because no one liked it and i didnt want to waste my time downloading it...so i didnt download it....so overall i think Pritam did a wonderful job with the music....there was some mix of Brazilian and South African music which sort of adds more flavor to the songs....all the singers did full justice to the songs...and its a really good album....i would give it 4.5/5 stars...cauz My Name is Ali is probably the song most ppl wont like

~Rashi~

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
yes!!!

i've heard it though only the title...which i think simply ROCKZ!!!!! loved it! Vishal is awesome in it! I would've listend to all of them if i didn't have to come to work! Ouch

But i will as soon as i go homeEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top