Arjun

Happy Birthday PoohLover (Bharatee <3)

SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyloo everyone!πŸ€—

Today happens to be a special day when a cute, sweet person and a great friend was dropped onto earth and for me (and I am sure for all those who know her), the world has been a much happier place. She loves Pooh Bear (and Piglet and Tigger... well the whole gang πŸ˜›) and she's a huge AshVik fan along with our Arakshi of course. I know she's been gayab a little from here, but this is the way I shall pull her back. Because without her this forum will be soona soona (at least for me).

So folks... clear your throats and shout out a loouuud

to dear Bharateee... urf PoohLover Bharuu urf Pooh Bearr β€οΈ

Bharuuu here comes cake for you

And our very special yule log cake (yeah yeah I know it isn't Christmas)

Anddd... I baked some macarons for you

And you know what comes next... a huge lamba message for you β€οΈ

Bharuuu meri devranii, meri bestieee, meri NQ, meri Meethi chudiii, meri... I should stop🀣

You were one of the first people I met on this forum and I don't know why we instantly clicked. I hadn't expected us to become such good friends... you're one of the ...no wait, you're the only one beside my parents, who I speak to every single day (and have been ever since ... last January?)😳

You know everything there is to know about me (trust me, not even mum knows as much as u do, so I better not ever lose u as a bestie πŸ˜†). You bear with my weird mood swings, my randomness, even my ghajni-ness these days (I think I got it from u)... and u never complain. I love u truck loads for that ❀️ Oh and not to mention, you have to bear with listening to my endless story ideas and always being the official approver and editorniii ...I don't even want to thank u for that πŸ˜›

You do know how much you mean to me so I won't say any more on that... πŸ˜³

Anyways, I love the fact that even though we've not yet met, it never ever feels like we didn't. Our friendship stopped being just virtual a long time ago... and I one day we meet like we have always planned... (Paris?πŸ˜‰)

I have already written you a few pages and on top of that you're gonna have to read this ... May God bless you πŸ˜›

No matter what happens, we'll always bug each other through our phones day and night... until we are buddhis and we are walking with a stick. (Hmmm... who knows maybe we can travel through phones one day... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

So anywaaay, here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness, good memories, loads of success (make me proud) and sending you tons of love and hugs. May alll those wishes you have come true!πŸ€—

I will always stick with you, like glue u knowπŸ˜†... eh I should stop writingπŸ˜›

Don't worry, tera Karan bhi aayega πŸ˜‰

Loveee

Teri shernii, and jethani and bestieee 

P.S - There's another pressie coming, but need some time.. not much pakka

Everyoneee... do leave a message for BharuuπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many Many Happy Returnss Of The Day...
Happy Birthday dear!!!!πŸ€—
May God gives you each and every happinesss in your life...
Keep Smiling...
A request..come back to forum soon!!!!
kunchu thumbnail
Happy birthday Bharatee
Have a great day ahead of you
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday 😊
Wishing you a great and blissful life ahead
May Allah Pak fulfil all if your wishes and dreams
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY ...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Below are some Poohlicious gifs... which serves as a little treat - hehe...

So hey Pooh! Yeah you know that I love using that name to call you! Honestly speaking I never ever thought that I could be your friend because you always loved big big wonderful works and I was nothing but a little tadpole in this forum!

Trust me when I read your comment for Stifling Tenderness it warmed my heart so much and I was so so so happy to be your friend!

Your lively ways always spreads this instant happiness mode around everywhere!

On your beautiful birthday I pray that your every single wonderful wish becomes true and that you may remain blessed and happy πŸ€—

P.S : Ritzy... I love the thread πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Wish it was my birthday πŸ˜†

Birthday Gift *link will be activated soon*
sairam175 thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Have a marvellous birthday dear 

Edited by SHADESOFNATURE - 8 years ago
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

Heyloo everyone!πŸ€—

Today happens to be a special day when a cute, sweet person and a great friend was dropped onto earth and for me (and I am sure for all those who know her), the world has been a much happier place. She loves Pooh Bear (and Piglet and Tigger... well the whole gang πŸ˜›) and she's a huge AshVik fan along with our Arakshi of course. I know she's been gayab a little from here, but this is the way I shall pull her back. Because without her this forum will be soona soona (at least for me).

So folks... clear your throats and shout out a loouuud

to dear Bharateee... urf PoohLover Bharuu urf Pooh Bearr β€οΈ

Bharuuu here comes cake for you

And our very special yule log cake (yeah yeah I know it isn't Christmas)

Anddd... I baked some macarons for you

And you know what comes next... a huge lamba message for you β€οΈ

Bharuuu meri devranii, meri bestieee, meri NQ, meri Meethi chudiii, meri... I should stop🀣

You were one of the first people I met on this forum and I don't know why we instantly clicked. I hadn't expected us to become such good friends... you're one of the ...no wait, you're the only one beside my parents, who I speak to every single day (and have been ever since ... last January?)😳

You know everything there is to know about me (trust me, not even mum knows as much as u do, so I better not ever lose u as a bestie πŸ˜†). You bear with my weird mood swings, my randomness, even my ghajni-ness these days (I think I got it from u)... and u never complain. I love u truck loads for that ❀️ Oh and not to mention, you have to bear with listening to my endless story ideas and always being the official approver and editorniii ...I don't even want to thank u for that πŸ˜›

You do know how much you mean to me so I won't say any more on that... πŸ˜³

Anyways, I love the fact that even though we've not yet met, it never ever feels like we didn't. Our friendship stopped being just virtual a long time ago... and I one day we meet like we have always planned... (Paris?πŸ˜‰)

I have already written you a few pages and on top of that you're gonna have to read this ... May God bless you πŸ˜›

No matter what happens, we'll always bug each other through our phones day and night... until we are buddhis and we are walking with a stick. (Hmmm... who knows maybe we can travel through phones one day... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

So anywaaay, here's wishing you a lifetime of happiness, good memories, loads of success (make me proud) and sending you tons of love and hugs. May alll those wishes you have come true!πŸ€—

I will always stick with you, like glue u knowπŸ˜†... eh I should stop writingπŸ˜›

Don't worry, tera Karan bhi aayega πŸ˜‰

Loveee

Teri shernii, and jethani and bestieee 

P.S - There's another pressie coming, but need some time.. not much pakka

Everyoneee... do leave a message for BharuuπŸ˜ƒ

rituuu rituuu meri sherni,lazriii,bestie and many moore hehe thank you sooo much,you know it but still i looove you sooo very much and you means a lot to me,my 24/7 bestie actually only when we sleep we dont talk haha,our karan-arjun will be sooo sooo jealous you know πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i looove the whole thread sooo much,very colorful and yummy just like i looove it,merciii πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

Many Many Happy Returnss Of The Day...
Happy Birthday dear!!!!πŸ€—
May God gives you each and every happinesss in your life...
Keep Smiling...
A request..come back to forum soon!!!!

Thank you soo much dr,awww will try to come,very sweet of youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnk yfhshhh Edited by PoohLover - 8 years ago