deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The show starts with Jassi , Armaan and some insurance guy. He tells Jassi and Armaan that the money the insurance is giving them is a big amount. So there will lots of inspection , calculations and surveys. So they will only get the first cheque after 4 months. Jassi and Armaan are shocked but there is no other way. Meanwhile Bindiya tells the gang " I shouldn't have heard it but I still heard it". Nazreen tells her "Well since you have heard it tells us then".Bindiya tells about the offer that Meenakshi makes. For a moment everybody thinks happily that Jassi must have accepted it. Bindiya informs them with a sad face that she didn't. The gang face falls. Bindiya says confidently that since Jassi made such a decision she must have thought something before doing it. And that with their hard work they can resort Gulmohur. Veeru sarcastically points out that there won't be left any thing of Gulmohur to work on. Bindiay frowns at him and tells him that he has a "kala zuban". Nazreen agrees. Bindiay strictly tell them they won't let Jassi know that they know about the contract and they will support Jassi in everything. Everybody agrees even Veeru. In the background they show that Pari has heard every single thing. She runs to tell Malika. In Malika's room Pari tells her about Meenakshi's contract. Malika says bitterly that Jassi must have accepted the contract to show her greatness. Pari says "No , that's the thing she didn't take the contract. Malika is not happy hearing that too. Malika says sarcastically "First I use to think that all the problems in Gulmohur are linked to Jassi but now I am sure that Jassi is the main cause of every thing." Meanwhile Jassi is wondering if what she did was correct. She calls Nandu. She asks him Kohinoor can give Gulmohur any loan. Nandu informs her that all Kohinoor's money is in share markets. But between him and Kohinoor he can make a few lakhs in few weeks. Jassi says that Gulmohur doesn't have those few weeks. She tells him about Meenakshi's contract and how Purab must have sent it. And she can't accept that. Nandu asks her if she is Jassi or CEO of Gulmohur. Jassi says "Jassi". Then he asks her if she wants a day's peaceful sleep or a lifetime of peaceful sleep. She tells him not to joke. Nandu says "I am serious. If you accept the contract as the CEO of Gulmohur you might get a day's sleep but that means Jassi will never be able to sleep the rest of her life peacefully." Jassi understands.

Malika enters Armaan's cabin. She is shocked to find him sleeping. She looks sympathetic toward him. She goes and touches his shoulder that wakes him up. She apologizes for waking him up. Armaan says that its ok. She doesn't say anything bout it but Aryan comes and spills out every thing about Meenakshi's contract with sarcasm. He tells Armaan that he can't  bear to stand some outsider coming and ruining every thing that his dad worked so hard for. That he only cares about Gulmohur. Armaan is stunned. Malika also gives him a warning in a mild tone. They show a scene of Purab where he is thinking why didn't Jassi call. (this scene has been shown when he thought that Jassi still liked Armaan). They add Purab thinking about the party's scenes where Meenakshi tells him her supposed truth.

Jassi is talking to a supplier who is not ready to give them the supply. He tells them that they can risk it judging from Gulmohur's condition. And that how can she refuse Meenakshi's contract like that. Jassi is shocked at his tone. Then Armaan enters Jassi's cabin. He asks her angrily that why did she do this to him > Why did she do this to Gulmohur ? Jassi asks him what is he talking about. Armaan asks about Meenakshi contract. He asks her if Gulmohur isn't important to her any more ? Jassi tells him that it is still very important to her. Then he calms down a bit and sit down. He asks her to tell him the reason. Jassi tells him that she doesn't want to mix her personal life with business. And that she knows Meenakshi is only giving the contract because of Purab. Armaan tells her dramatically that it doesn't matter if her personal life is getting mixed with business as long as Gulmohur is saved from the storm. That it might cause a rift between Purab and Jassi's life but the storm will never come in Gulmohur. Jassi stands up and says that she believes she can mange everything with out Meenakshi's help. That doesn't he believes her ? Armaan says that be believes her but they don't have that much time. He leaves.

Purab is drunk. He keeps muttering Jassi, Jassi and Jassi. (this scene was very badly done. And this wasn't samir soni) They only shows his hands and feet. First he breaks a bottle of drink then falls down on the sofa. They only show his leg then up on the sofa.. Late on Meenakshi comes and find a purab (who is awake but I guess drank) She takes out his shoes and cover him with a blanket. She tells him that she is his friend. Why is he failing to understand her point of view ? That whatever she did was for him and Jassi.

The scene changes to Jassi going through some files. Armaan comes and give her raj, puru and his properties paper which gulmohur can keep in mortgage and get money from. Jassi is shocked. Armaan tells her that Gulmohur is his life. That these things doesn't matter. She tells him that it won't give a good impression in the market. Armaan says that they need to solve this problem first then can solve the rest of problems. She tells him that billu has told her that when a fish is hurt it should swim as if nothing is wrong so that the bigger fish won't take that as an advantage. She gives him a list of stockbrokers. Both together keep trying but in the end they can only get 49 lakh . And they were expecting to get about 2 crore from that.

The scene changes to Nandu who is waiting for Jassi downstairs. When he sees her he asks her where she was. Jassi says that he should have come inside and she came out for a walk. She tells him that she has made up her mind to take Meenakshi's project. She might forget Jassi in the process but Gulmohur cannot be forgotten. I other people can put their salary , personal assets at stake just for business so even she can out aside her personal thoughts.

Meanwhile Meenakshi calls Purab (used scene) She tells him that Jassi has refused her offer. Then she warns him that Gulmohur is Jassi's dream. Not him. And there is no part of his in Jassi's life. And that she knows that he wants to fulfill Jassi's dreams but for that he will have to move aside.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail

Meena as character should get into a wreck and die.

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks deadly..thanks for the update......

i hoping next week's JJKN..will be a more pleasent one, compared to this week.....

anniegupta_ thumbnail
thanks deadly... boy, only three days samir has gone and jjkn is already dying
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks Deadly!

keshni thumbnail
Guys i havn't watched the show yet..has samir soni been replaced? annie can you please tell me what did you mean when you said boy only three days samir has gone?
albelarahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANDY

Meena as character should get into a wreck and die.

Why do you want that Sandy????? On a personal level I think Meenakshi is doing absolutely the right thing even though her tactics are underhanded. Someone like Purab will always be a second or third or even fourth banana in Jasmeet Walia's life despite his total committment and love to and for her. Purab's character deserves better not just because Jassi is socially, physically, mentally, or financially inferior to him but because she is unable to reciprocate even a fraction of Purab's feelings towards hers

Someone like a Jassi unless she undergoes an Armaan like transformation - I am still waiting for the facade to crumble any day now - will not be happy with an Armaan Suri either BECAUSE the "problems" she had to deal with Purab's friends will be the same she has to deal with Armaan's circle. And Armaan's character is not one/tenth of the man or gentleman that the Purab charcter is

So who should the Purab character end up with if not Jassi? Probably not Meenakshi  because oo much negativity has flowed between between them unless ofcourse she makes an Armaan Suri kind of character change

Jassi would be happiest ending up with Nandu because they are equals in every sense of the word and see the world from the same kind of glasses ... literally and figuratively 😃

Al

jasmin thumbnail
Why doesn't Purab stand up and be a man...the strong, silent type isn't doing it anymore...even if he changes his mind about Jassi, he still needs to tell that freak Meenakshi to get lost...who say's rude crap like that in front of someone, anyway?
ahmed316us thumbnail
thanks alot deadly for the awesome updates. 👏
ahmed316us thumbnail
can anyone tell me what is the number of the this episode.