Zee TV Tweet- SaHil Best Onscreen Jodi!

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We just can't get over the awesomeness of this moment. #Saahil best on-screen jodi. #QuboolHai @RealKVB@surbhi_jyoti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We can't get over it too! 😳

Thank you Zee, for finally acknowledging SaHil's worth! Better late than never! 😃

And TFS, Nafs! 😃
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They totally deserved it..😉
tfs
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We cant either!!! Love u SaHil ❤️ TFS
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww they r just awesome❤️ tfs
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They are lovely!! 😳
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY YOU KNOW THAT I WATCHED THE FULL GOLD AWARDS TO SEE SAHIL RECEIVING THE AWARD BUT IT WAS NOT SHOWN ONLY.I WAS SO SHOCKED AND SAD.BUT WHY DIND'T THEY SHOW IT.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well deserved and they have always sizzled in all their scenes! From the first scene where Aahil turned around and looked at Sanam when he had just run into that vegetable cart, and she called him out, it was H.O.T! They blanked each other and we knew one day these two were going to get along just fine! :)

THAT is what I still watch this show sometimes to see again! That magic. They still have it. That is what got them this award. They have fans all over the world. I liked ASYA a lot. But after ARSHI, it was SAHIL that "got" me. The angst, the Junoon. So I know they have "It". They inspired me to write again. A passion I left behind, that I re-discovered thanks to them. For that alone, I say MOST deserved by KV and SJ, who are amazing as Aahil-Sanam. No matter what the makers have put them through, they have always come back fighting. Love you both! :)