Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Now i got it how i was not sure about my cmnts
In last season of Nach Baliye i was confused regarding some of my comments in forum , I didnt posted those offensive cmnts

Now i got it who did it, Looks like some basher MOD hacked my account n posted those comments to save themself

Seriously this is such a big threat to members, I mean any MOD who does'nt like particular member can do anything to breach others rights...Edited by Arnav90 - 8 years ago
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This Moderator,That Moderator why cant be a "BaisedModerator" ?😲 its just a name which she liked ...she didnt targeted anyone or bashed anyone that without taking her permission or without any notification you changed her username πŸ€“ .. just now read your Lamba Rule List there is no such rule that we cant keep Username after Mod or you just invented this new rule now ?πŸ˜‰ ...well am not at all surprised by this forum MODs πŸ˜› ... i think we should Keep InnocentModerator πŸ˜†Edited by RisingPhoenix. - 8 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
how cum they change members user ID without any prior intimation to concerned member they have changed username because it's voilating admin rules then what about the kaarnama they did ...with this it's proved that india forum has no privacy and moderators can have access to members account  ...we want clear clarification regarding this matter and certain rules of india forums hope admins will clarify our doubts and look into my friends matter...

DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Trisha4evr

yes yes... one of my dear friend told me many months back that Mr Admin himslef paid a visit to her account... few moments later... abaraka dabra... Mr.admin's name disappeared   from the visiters list... πŸ˜†

Really stalker Moderator also 🀣
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats why I had stopped posting any comments in IF 
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
before changing ur username,they should think why people here r compelled to use this kind of namesπŸ˜›.
About bashing yes,i think this is one of the most bashing site on social media.Reason ,rules are different for each fandom.πŸ€”
why?bcoz some mods r also involve in bashing.or they r on sleep mode when some one complain to them about bashing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
so all this is happening and one person has courage to openly show this to people..then again I_F showed its true colors and changed the name itself.wow.great.😳
about safety of  our accounts.now i think I_F should remove all passwords.bcoz passwords r use to keep account safe and for oneself.(i guess)😳
one suggestion for I_F plz stop pretending to be frndly, open atmosphere and chant of freedom of speech.bcoz u r fail in this matter.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by Sandy-Naz - 8 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Hi,
Just wanted to clarify that your username was not changed to something else. Rather it was restored to the previous one (Trisha4evr) as the new one you made (BiasedModerator) was misleading. 

However I agree to your point that you should have been informed about the reversal of account name. I will make necessary changes to the software so that it automatically sends a notification when any such action is taken. 

Inconvenience is regretted and I would really appreciate if we end this matter here only.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,
Vijay
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello VB,

Trisha4ever is not able to login in IF. She is getting "Data Insufficient" massage and she has tried to login many times even after clearing cookies n history. She also tried to login from other browsers but she is getting same massage.

Please could you help it out.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
'Data Insufficient' message means what? A blockage on the account? Or someone in the account? 
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flawed-Beauty

Hello VB,

Trisha4ever is not able to login in IF. She is getting "Data Insufficient" massage and she has tried to login many times even after clearing cookies n history. She also tried to login from other browsers but she is getting same massage.

Please could you help it out.

Please ask her to provide us the screenshot of the same so that we can understand the problem and resolve it asap. 

I do not recollect "Data Insufficient" error messages in India-Forums application. It could even mean that that her broadband or mobile internet data plan has exhausted.

Regards,