Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

Sukhs,  i do have a story in my head ..just need the quality time to pen it down...like all of you even i cannot digest the unfairness to the characters of neil and ragini by the one i refuse to name anymore...they deserve a fascinating  story and so many beautiful ones have been told by all of you on this forum...i would really love to add mine too...

Yayyy!! 

Please at least put up the beginning πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey sorry, I did miss this, though I was going to fine comb the thread for the comment. πŸ˜†

Glad you liked it, it was not too lengthy an update though. Yes, they still have feelings for which other, which is hatred bat this point of time.\\

My God! I suddenly realised what a hell hole I have now dug myself in with this part AU story. 

No problem - LOVED it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And no it is not a hell hole 
πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The 4 years 4 kids thingy is such a joke, tell me. it's mind boggling actually πŸ€‘
I have kept this as part Au, so I intend to draw from some parts of the existing storyline, but not rely too much on them.

Not too many surprises though, it's gonna be very simply. I am trying to look at emotions more. 

And frankly, I can't see NR bickering anymore in the Show. It's such a turnoff. Not always. 
ronitfan thumbnail

The 4 years 4 kids thingy is such a joke, tell me. it's mind boggling actually πŸ€‘

I have kept this as part Au, so I intend to draw from some parts of the existing storyline, but not rely too much on them.

Not too many surprises though, it's gonna be very simply. I am trying to look at emotions more. 

And frankly, I can't see NR bickering anymore in the Show. It's such a turnoff. Not always. 

It is a joke.. 
Aur ab to 5 hai.. Suhani bhi .. 
too much lameness..πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

No problem - LOVED it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And no it is not a hell hole 
πŸ˜†

And then you are laughing at the hell hole thing? You know, this is so true. πŸ˜² I am scr***d now πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
No I am laughing at you calling it a hell hole when it is not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

exactly given the fact that ranbir is atleast 3 years older to nishi and the twins are around 2 years younger πŸ˜†

i was hoping for a emotional one too minus the twists and turns ...

me too i am tired to see these two bicker anymore ..it is not even funny πŸ₯±

@sukhs...the whole suhani angle was so lame itself forget the mathsπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

It is a joke.. 
Aur ab to 5 hai.. Suhani bhi .. 
too much lameness..πŸ˜†

Oh God! Thank God, S is not their daughter, otherwise R would have been pregnant before their marriageπŸ˜†

As for hell hole, it's like Dadar TT right now.
tbonegirl thumbnail
Woah!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rachna, you're true to your name yaar! Took us to your poetic world and it was fabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just loved the way you described everything. The setting, rain..haveli. Emotional Nachiket and the the FB πŸ˜³ fireplace πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I can't wait for R's POV now πŸ˜†

Nishant? Ye suspense kab khatam hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It was a pleasure reading this beatiful SS, Rachna, Update it jaldi πŸ˜†
This mausam is doing wonders πŸ˜‰
iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read it!

You compel me to think differently but is it that Nishanth is not THEIR son but adopted / brought up like Suhani in the show?

What do I even say about your writing? There is correct usage of words which makes you believe it couldn't get any perfect. Crisp, beautiful and intriguing.

Flash was the dash in this ;)

Honestly speaking I strive to be half as good as you.

Now please continue without being lazy to type :P