Reporters

KAYA FF/: Can i not be yours ? ( chapter 4 updated, pg-6))

SilverWaterLily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
index :
chapter 1 - pg 1
chapter 2 - pg 2
chapter 3 - pg 4
chapter 4 - pg 6

hello folks ❤️ 
this is riya 😳😳 
And this is my first post on this forum actually on the site itself, and i thought starting with a story on our lovely KAYA would be great .
This is my first attempt on writing something about them
A/N : this story contains trillion grammar errors.  

Can I Not Be Yours ? 
Ananya's POV :
There was no freaking possible way that i was going to be late that morning. I got up as early as 6:00 a.m and was ready by 8:00 a.m. sharp. I had gulped down enough caffeine to be ready to take over the world .
Besides, unlike the rest of the world I was very well a morning person . Mom had packed lunch for me and I left for office almost one hour earlier, but as soon as I stepped out it started raining . LUCK . I stepped back into my house to grab a umbrella.
I was in my own peace of mind sitting in the autorickshaw but then it suddenly stopped with a jerk and a thrashing sound with my head hitting it's railing which was just in front of me, damm that was gonna hurt. I peeked outside and the sight broke my heart a car had collapsed into the divider of the road, smashing a small puppy in the process . I got out of the auto hurriedly 
'bahiya kitne paise huye' 
'lekin madam, abhi to hum pohnche bhi...'
i handed a 500 rupee note in his hands and rushed to the poor soul no one was paying attention too . This world needed to rot in hell, I picked it up carefully examining it and just in the spur of a moment i think i saw a car stopping infront of me and a glimpse of kabir sir; but before i could confirm anything the car sped away.
One and a half hour later i was standing at the gate of KKN, half drenched, shivering with cold and deciding whether or not to enter . Kabir sir was probably going to chop off my head and feed it to crows and pigs . But i was glad I saved that puppy's life . How can be people so ignorant to let that miserable poor soul die there ?? huh..Taking a deep breath I opened the door only to find out kabir standing near my desk, a sudden wave of some unknown-unrelatable feeling passed through me when I heard him telling the peon to get a hot coffee for me. 
'Good morning miss kashyap' he said with a smile which was to die for instead of asking for a solid possible reason for getting late.
'Good morning sir' i looked up to meet his eyes and looked away instantly. No possible sign of frustration, multiple personality disorder maybe ? huh..i thought and shrugged off; the very next second he turned his back and was marching away in the direction of his cabin, leaving me tracing his perfectly chiseled back. After he was gone i loosened my fists, why do i forget to breathe whenever he's near me ? 
'Ye kya hogya aaj kabir sir ko' Richa asked looking as confused as me,
'pata nahi yaar, kabhi to aise act karte hai jaise i don't exist and kabhi kuch aur' 
I glanced in the direction of his cabin only to find out him looking in our direction, i shifted my glance as hurriedly as i could, while skipping a few heartbeats.
The effect he had on me was dangerous,  like a child craving for something for too long, like a truck hitting me straight on my head, like all my f**king bones getting crushed with something severe .
STOP IT ananya, just stop 

Kabir's POV :
She had probably caught me staring at her for 1000th time today, but i couldn't stop 
She was so pure and innocent, i was a monster
She was as lively as a little kid, i almost stopped living 5 years ago when everything ruined, when i ruined tarini's life had i reached on time that bas***d could not have touched her, she would not have been a single mother and the worse was shreya the woman i had loved once accusing me of cheating on her and leaving me hanging without ever listening to what i had to say, she'd left me when i needed her most but that's what people do right ? and then this girl came this stupid stupid girl who without any efforts was already shattering all the walls, i had built around me all these years, and got me wrapped around her finger. But she needed not to be a part of my f**ked life and that's why i was never gonna let her in, that;s why i was never gonna fall for her that's why KABIR SHARMA was not supposed to fall for ANANYA KASHYAP. 
--------------*----------------------*-------------------*----------------
A/N please please please please do let me know how did you find this ? do you want this to be continued ? 
sorry if it sucks 
spread love <3

p.s. i'll continue it if you want just reply and share your views  Edited by SilverWaterLily - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written...
Continue soon...
Originally posted by: A-N-G-E-L-I-N-A

Nicely written...
Continue soon...

thnq 😳 will try to
ria.2710 thumbnail
Good one yaar nd ha der wer no grammatical errors at all...loved it btw wen is da next update waiting fr it eagerly..
Originally posted by: ria.2710

Good one yaar nd ha der wer no grammatical errors at all...loved it btw wen is da next update waiting fr it eagerly..

I'll update soonish, maybe tommorow 😉
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dat was awesome start... 👏 & warm welcome to the forum...
Wud b waiting for further updates 😳 ...let's see how long Mr. Sharma is able to resist his stupid reporter 😆 😆

p.s-- didn't found any grammatical error in update 😆 😆
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Of course please Continue 
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Seems intresting
Update soon...
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
intresting concept.
lets see what happ s when these 2 come closure.
very well written.
and and beautiful.
lovely.
update soon snd pm me.
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely thought
please continue
you can leave me on a cliff hanger
if you don't continue I'm gonna spam you with pms to continue 😈
okay please continue 😳