Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
read the entire story in a go, and U can't even express how much fun I had reading this ff..
each and every moment was written so perfectly that I could imagine it playing it infront of mh eyes..

You are really a fab writer and the concept was such mind blowing..

chilukuripuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
amazing story just loved it but epilogue please eagerly waiting for it
A_wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally i can comment on this thread.. I have lot to say.. I am silent reader type and dont comment much.. But this story was exception i wanted to comment from the very begging.. In each and evey thread.. I don't you are going to read thus or not but still i have to tell...  I loved your story beyond words.. I just read it twice ditching my studies... I am preparing for medical entrance and have to study a lot.  But i cant keep myself away from your story..  This is the first story i loved in IF. Actually i am not a hell fan of dark amd intense type stories instead i prefer this type of story where Arnav is so cute and Khushi  is herself the bubbly one.. And your story is perfect combo.. When i read it first i was in love with it then only but i didn't comment.  Ahh!! I told you i don't comment much but this time i wasn't able to stop myself from reading your story again and commenting too.. Infact i wish to comment after every chapter.. I just loved the flirty Arnav so so much you can't even imagine and khushi she was so cute.. Snd the little khushi i just agree with arnav she is totally edible.. I can't believe i am writing so long comment but i have to say.. Ratna: i just loved her character too.. I just wish i too get mother in law just like her obviously hubby just like arnav a total flirt(but for me only) and everyone else in your story were portrayed so well.. I laughed so hard at time.  I really enjoyed your story too much and read it at one go.. Okay okay that's all i will stop blabbering now.. And please write a new story whenever you get some time like this one.. A light; romantic; full of emotions; and my favorite story.. And again loved it a lot.. 
P.S. no proof read so please bear with it..  And yes all hearts to you..
Edited by A_wanderer - 7 years ago