Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update.. loved the way Arnav snatched the opportunity to be with Khushi.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊
These days only three things are there in my mind - Arnav's appartment , Arshi & Coffee
This one suits perfect

One black coffee & another one normal

LOTS OF CONVERSATION OVER COFFEE OR SIMPLY STARING

Will it lead to candlelight dinners 

But, the million dollar question is , what will this COFFEE SESSION lead to & how will Arnav PROPOSE

See, my imagination is going wild, wilder, wildest. Get well soon & come back to us with a hot & sensuous update. Till den I will provide you COFFEE KI SUPPLY

Have this coffee & get well soon.

Beautiful update!!Khushi is missing Arnav, so she is rekindling her feelings dats just awesum!! Loving da way Arnav is just so set on being with her wenevr he getz an opportunity!!Waiting for the beautiful romance to ignite!! Thank u for da PM
amazing update...
so finally Khushi is thinking about arnav..
And I thought anjali might me related to arnav but I guess thts not true.

Continue soon
Its awesone
amazing
loved it all
loved the update.. she got caught.. heyyy..
sry di for late comment...
actually my clg started...so busy with mini projects and all...😭

Khushi is tough nut to crack...Arnie...just remember that she is not like ur chicken legged ex girl friend Shit all ( opps sry...woh kya hai na...shit all is always witch for me in any story...😆..)
arnie fell hard for cookie...😳. Ph:no bhi de diya but uff this ego prblms.😕. 

so khushi is Arnav's second love??? koyi baath nahi pyaar tho pyaar hai na...arnav and khushi's love is always hamesha wala type.😳😉...

waiting for her fake stubborn wall's to break into pieces.😆..

love and huggy for pm..
Congratulations on your new thread! 😊
And it was a very nice update... Loved it 👏
hmm loved d update..but kash...dinner date pe gaye hote to accha hota...but atleast arnav is trying...khushi is little bit confused about her feelings..she is trying to give all these a chance but failing ...anyways...now hope anjali is here...she is going to help both if them...i think she will tell arnav about khushi's problem...hope arnav will be with khushi always...thx for pm ...sorry for late comment...
Wow,asr to Arnav hmm lovely 
Thanks for the pm