sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW!! fantastic story dear...
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you 

sravanthi93,  Muskan_TR,  aneesha93,  BeingDaddysGirl,  umatejesh,  Nicky-nish,  Insaneniyu,  pd786,  sita_rama,  sirivalli.theemasomani,  princess_tara,  

PriyaCherry,  Dark.Desires,  suji5,  coolhi1988,  -Ashvi-,  ameena671,  newmoon18,  jasminerahul,  jeb1yoga123,  sanghita0000,  

taahir004,  rima4ever

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

(Thanks Shilpa for this amazing banner )

Episode 3 - Mujhse Dosti Karoge : Taani Rey Kria

Sydell : Raahein alag alag si hai,mazilein kahi aur hai par aisa hai ek cheez jho inn dono ko kareeb laathi hai (their road is different,their goal is different but there is one thing that brings them together) What is it ? Hi am Sydell, and today's story is somewhat like this well if you are interested to see this story then do have a look...

Dill Deewana Hai Tere Liye Sanam

Rey with a sweet chatting to his lady love UNKNOWN 

Taani replying Rey I miss you when will you arrive India 

Rey : Miss Sweetheart I will be arriving tomorrow

In Taani Room

Taani was just thinking about Rey and looked at their childhood photo in the hall and she caressed it with love and said in her mind , I knoe Rey you will surely identify me as we mentioned in our emails that our hearts will make us identify each other , it will be our love through eyes which will identify each other right Mr.Reyaansh Singhania .OMG you look so cute when you were small and I think now you would be more cute as before and more handsome right.

Kria : Hey,Taani whom are you talking with, are you gone mad ..OMG don't tell me again you read some boring love story novel and think that you will find a person like him..Taani take part in dance classes like me I am sure you will also get mixed into my colours.

Taani : Kria,you know what our childhood best friend Rey is coming from London,after so many years I am gonna meet him,I am so happy

Kria : I am also happy and excited to meet him Taani..

In the Airport

Rey arrived and seen 2 beauties in front of him (Taani and Kria)

Rey : Yes so you are miss sweetheart .Mujhse dosti karogi

Kria: Yes RS, I am the miss sweetheart and I will be happy to be yours forever ... Taani Was surprised that Rey didn't notice her but still she gave an intro and replied - Hey Rey 

Rey : Hmm I guess you are Taani right .Nice to meet you and Kya tum mujhse Dosti Karogi Taani replies - Yes Rey !!you have changed alot I guess and he looks different and hansome , Taani's POV - I need to tell Rey that I am the one who chats to him on that name Sweetheart on facebook.

Kria POV : Rey said to me sweetheart that means he has a soft corner for me then I need to express my feelings to him, but for that I need to know more about him and I am for sure my dance skills will amuse him.

Taani went along with  Rey to accompany him for a walk

Rey : Do you also go for walks everyday

Taani : Yes Rey from since I was in 10th std I feel fresh and healthy Rey:Hmm you have reduced weight too does , Kria too goes for walk

Taani : No she does her own aerobics at home .Rey I wanna meet your parents

Rey : Ohk then come home

In SM

Kria opened the door and seen Rey and Taani entering and Kria said " Good you came I was just doing aarti come and you also do the aarti"

Taani took  blessings  of Radha and Ranvijay and did aarti and then Rey also followed up after Taani did the aarti, Taani went near Kria and she said "Why did you came here?"

Actually I wanted to meet Uncle and Aunty as they have come back after so many years thought of visiting (Kria saying to herself I also came here Taani to impress them by my qualities)
Taani went to the church and wished that Rey expresses his feelings to her. Suddenly Kria too arrives at the altar and wishes for the same and leaves from there leaving Taani shocked and makes her take a step of sacrificing her love for her sis Kria.

It was Kria's dance competition and she was sad that her team didn't turn up and she told Rey to help her and Rey and Kria were dancing together which pains Taani and when she heard that Kria won the competition and hugged Rey in front of everyone and told everyone that Rey is the key to success for her which made Taani feel disheartened .

In the Garden

Taani was busy sitting in the garden and just thinking of the childhood days with Rey and how they used hmmm a song Teri meri Dosti ka aasmaan In present she started to sing suddenly Rey to joined in.

Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasaman Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasaman Jaane Kahan

Wohooo

Tere Mere Faasle Jo Kho Rahe Hai Zameen Pal Pal Yahan Wohooo

Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasaman Jaane Kahan

Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasaman O Hoo Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasaman Jaane Kahan Jaane Kahan

Rey:So you remembered this song , and you are the one who used to write love poems etc to me and used sing this song and give the audio.Tell me dammit are you the girl name Unknown Princess in my friend list not Kria I came to know by seeing the romantic novel on your shelf and Kria who doesn't like to read novel I had mistaken as her .All this time I was thinking it was Kria .

Taani :Yes I am that girl named Unknown Princess in your buddy list ,  I love you Rey this is true but it is also truth that Kria too loves you and I can't see her sad .Please get married to her

Rey : No I can't live without you now after knowing that you are my love interest.Taani-"Rey try to understand you told me that you will identify me through our heart, if our love is strong we can identify the person whom we love right, but in the airport you mistaken me with Kria but after learning that Kria's parents are no more and I felt sad that my cousin is now orphan I want to give her happiness. He takes her close to her having a firm grip on her hand and says you are mine and always be mine and I will surely make you mine..as I only loved you, as you were the one who made feel the existence of love through you messages and will never let a tear drop from your eye lids he sucks her eyes and kisses her passionately,Taani felt a romance vibe in her vein and she got lost into him and then she hesitated thinking about Kria and broke the kiss as she replied "Kria" which makes him angry.  he leaves from there

In SM

Ranvijay : Rey I think you tell Kria , that you love Taani not her, don't betray her, and later repent for that, tell her your feelings before its too late

Radha : Rey beta , your dad is saying right you must tell her

Kria overhears this conversation  and wipes her tears and comes and tells Rey.

Kria :  Rey no need of telling me I already know the fact and your mom and dad are saying right and Taani you think so if this truth comes to me I would feel hurt . No infact I will feel bad that infact of knowing the truth or not I am not letting you be with your life partner you both are made for each other and I am happy that I have a good friend and plus a best sister

(Kria puts Taani hand with Rey and says may you stay happy like this and get married and Rey Kya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Rey : Yes...

Taani : Thank you Di she hugs Kria and sheds tears

Kria:Thank you ki baachi next time , don't say thank you in sis relationship, no sorrys no thank you

Radha :Thank god everything is sort outand from  the next day onwards we will start the  wedding preps ,

the engagement ceremony .Rey and Taani exchanged rings ,

Rey went to London for some imp work in his office,Taani too followed him as she had to finish her graduation

Taani reminds Rey about their childhood ,how they used to eat gobi parathas which Taani's mom used to make and Taani used to get orders from that which day he would like to eat which parathas  from her mom.

Rey : Remember Taani we used to  take selfies during our childhood I used to love those days how we used to pout and take selfies ,Taani nodded her head with a smile...Taani and Rey soon flew back to India as it was their wedding preps started...

The had finally came where it was the henna ceremony, Kria applies henna Taani hand designing Rey name in it

Kria: Do you Taani if a girls mehendi brings dark colour that means her husband loves her so much and I know yours will come out even more darker cause Rey loves you so much (with a smile ) Taani: Are you happy with our relationship

Kria : Taani I had told you na I am very happy with this relationship and I have no problem to it and plus I and Raj  are seeing each other , after you flew to London with Rey I met Raj and our each day we spent with each other,we didn't knew how we fell in love

Taani: So in that case we have 2 marriages so I have to apply Maan's name on your hand

(Taani applies henna on Kria hand) And both the couples get married and do the saath pheras)

And they go for their honeymoon to Switzerland and lived happily ever after

Radha and Ranvijay placed the childhood pic of Kria,Rey and Taani on the wall

Kria   Rey    Taani (written according to pic arrangement)

and they both say to each other are too happy that Alls Well That Ends Well.

Sydell : That's for today...i will be back with yet another beautoful si love story till then keep falling in love guys as its the most beautiful thing..

Please Do Like and Comment .

and do check the links to see the images ...for the particular scene

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Wonderful and Amazing Update
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb yr
Beautiful

Loved it

Keep smiling
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing.😊
The Whole part was so Beautifully explained.😊
The banner was so Nice.😊
Please write like this.😊
                                                                                     PriyaCherry.
princess_tara thumbnail
fabulous story
beautifully written
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os
love it
thanx for pm