update it soon
doll_dimple thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
super teaser.
Waitng 4 update.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Really great job with the character sketch. And I'm glad that you made Kriya a positive character. Maybe pair her up with Karan Wahi or something?
Ooo, interesting promo! Do continue soon.
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome character sketch and teaser
Eagerly waiting for the first chapter 
Update asap! 😊
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice cs
n intresting teaser
upd 1st prt soon
thanks for the pm
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome cs
and promo
update soon
early waiting to read
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome character sketch
updt soon
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice cs
promo also good
love it
plz update part
thanx for pm
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1

At 4 a.m. in the morning

A boy entered rh of his house with his eyes red and moist, showing that he has been crying.

He looked tired and helpless.

He just turned on the music and he started dancing as the song played.

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n :'( zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara

(he remembered how he found her in the hospital bed. He cried when he got to know she lost her senses. She was always a child for him. But now she is truly behaving like the one.)

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko
Chhaya perh ki mill gayee
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise
Phuslaane se phir khill gayee
Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke purane zakhm pe marham laga sa hai
Kuch aisa rahem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

(he danced remembering how he made her smile when she came home from hospital. Her smile brought smile on his face automatically.)

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri
Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri
Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye
Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye
Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera aa
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara

(he was living his childhood once again with his sister remembering how they use to fly kites. How she used to play with the balloon.)

He danced roughly and aggressively thinking what all happened few hours back.

He fell down on his knees and cried out loudly and saying loudly as if he wanted God to hear him out and bring his sister back to normal.

photo d54Qr_zpsohjsqixs.jpg

Sw : Why dis happened to her? What wrong she has done to anyone? She was always the one to help others. Y wasn't I there for her when she needed me?! M such a bed brother. I know she loved mom-dad more than anything. But hearing about their accident she just can't lose her senses. How could she just leave her brother like this? She should be there to make me strong. Why god, why? She believed in you so much but what u did to her. Its been 2 years she is behaving like this and every night she had a nightmare. I have been finding out what might have happened from past 2 years but I couldn't.

Urgh... I feel so helpless. M the worst brother who just can't find out what made my sister like this.

But I ll bring her back no matter how much time it take. I... ll... bring her .. back his voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

He sat there resting his back on the mirror and closed his eyes and remembered wht happened few hours back.

Few hours back..

Swayam was sleeping on his bed, when he suddenly heard scream from Taani's room which is just next to him. He immediately ran to her room only to find her crying and shivering as everynight. He ran to her and hugged her tightly assuring her that he is right beside her and kissed her forehead.

T : Bhaiyu... aa... ap thikkk...to ho...na...? aaa...ap..ko..lagi..to..nhi? Wo...log...bhut bure...hh... wo...na...apko...marne...wale...the saying this she sniffed. She hugged him tightly assuring herself he is fine.

Sw : Doll dekho mujhe kuch nhi hua h. ye toh sirf ek bura sapna tha. Apke bhaiyu apko chodke kahi nhi jar he h. dekho mai bilkul thik hu. Chalo ab so jao hmm.

T : Nhi wo...wo log ne apko kuch kar dia toh. Mai nhi soungi. Mujhe nhi sona.

Sw : Doll so jao mai b tumhare pas hu mai kahi nhi jar ha hu okk. Meri pyaari doll ho na?

T : ap pakka nhi jar he ho na? she sniffed again.

Sw : nhi Doll mai kahi nhi jar ha hu. Aur kabi nhi jaunga tumhe chodke. Chalo ab jaldi se so jao warna mumma-papa mujhe datenge ki maine unki Doll ka khayal nhi rakha. He said wiping her tears.

He made her lay on the bed and kept her head on his lap making her sleep. He too had tears in his eyes seeing his sister's condition. Don't know y but she has a fear of loosing him. He has to know why. He can't ask her about it as she doesn't remember it. Only she was the one to ans this q but she can't.

His chain of thought were broken by a voice,

"Bhaiyu.!"

He saw the direction from where the voice came. He had a smile on his lips seeing the cutest site. There his sister was standing with her favourite teddy in one hand which i bought for her and with the other rubbing her eyes.

Sw : tum itni jaldi kaise uthh gayi Doll. Come here

Taani went to her brother and hugged him.

T : ap kaha gaye the. Apko pata h mai dar gayi thi jab maine apko nhi dekha tab. Muje laga ap mujhe chodk chale. She said in childish and a fear tone.

He could feel the fear in her voice yet again. He so wanted to remove this fear.

Sw : Doll mai bas practice karne ya tha. Aur tumhe darne ki kya zrurat tumhare pas to tumhare bhaiyu h na. aur bhaiyu ne promise kia tha na wo kahi nhi jayene phir kyu dar gayi hmmm. Mai hamesha tumhare pas rahunga okk.

T : sach.!

Sw : much!

On hearing this she giggled.

T : Bhaiyu ek baat bolu?

Sw : bolo kya hua?

T : apse na...!! and she stopped

Sw : Doll bolo na kya bolna h !!

She broke the hug and stood up. Swayam too stood up. Taani started walking back and said

T : bhaiyu u r stinking very bad. Saying so she ran from there to the hall.

Swayam too ran behind her to catch her for saying so.

Sw : acha bachu m stinking abi batata hu.

They were running in the whole house. Both were laughing their heart out.

T : hahaha bhaiyu is stinking. Chii chi. She put her hand on her nose showing he is badly smelling.

Sw : ruk abi batta hu.

They were running around the sofa and he instantly caught hold of her and started tickling.

T : hahaha... Bhai,,yu... chodo...n..na hahhahahh... plea...please aage se ai...aisa nhi bolungi... hahaahahah... Bhaiyu please.

Swayam stopped tickling and sat beside her. She wiped the tears that came out while laughing. Swayam was happy seeing her laugh whole heartedly.

Sw : okk chalo ab ready ho jate h mujhe academy b jana h.

Hearing this she became sad. Swayam saw this and asked

Sw : kya hua Doll?

T : apko jana zaruri h. mere satth koi nhi rehta khelne k liye. Ap muje akela chodk chale jate ho. mai bhut bore ho jati hu. Ap mujhe kahi jane b nhi dete.

Sw : Doll!!! Okk thik h hum aj shamko park jayenge thik h?!

T : sachi!! Hum park jayenge. Yeee aur hum nab hut saari icecream b khayenge aur ap mujhe mana nhi karenge.

Sw : thik h. chalo ab jao ready ho jao.

Both went to their room. Suddenly Swayam remembered he has to keep dress for her as she can't dressup herself, so he went to her room and kept a dress from her closet on the bed.

taani's dress

photo c4b132aaf8bb72e20ade19fc54a9cac3_zps9zdfdam3.jpg

He himself went to get ready.

Swayam got ready just then Taani came with the wet hairs and comb in her hand. He smiled knowing he has to dry her hair.

He made her sit on the bed and dried her hair and combed it. Taani smiled at her brother and kissed his cheeks.

T : offo bhaiyu dekho kitna late ho gaya. Ap jaldi jaoge toh jaldi aoge. Phir mujhe park lek jage na. chalo chalo.

Sw : ha baba kar rha hu na Doll.

They had their breakfast. Swayam fed Taani and gave her medicine.

While leaving he told her not to trouble much anyone. He instructed bodyguards to take care of her. He finally kissed her forehead and hugged her and left for academy.

Here is chapter 1.

I couldn't write it better than this.

Do like and comment.

Edited by Pearl_TR - 7 years ago
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Cupid_

Mindblowing update

Thank you so much dear😊