Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Anjs

Well said

Simmi role us starting to shape up well

Shireen is doing it well

Like you said romy and acp scene was tp

But it was atrocious on acp part being cool with Romy actions

I think ACP is filing away, Romy's actions for future use...i won't be surprised if they show ACP saying that he already knew, Romy is related to Sarika Kand, and was acting just to gain Romy's confidence...BT cv's are known for such bachkaana twist in the end...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

I think ACP is filing away, Romy's actions for future use...i won't be surprised if they show ACP saying that he already knew, Romy is related to Sarika Kand, and was acting just to gain Romy's confidence...BT cv's are known for such bachkaana twist in the end...

Haha
True
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Megha--

N when yesterday I was thinking f watching again after Raman's confession, today makers reminded me again Y I had left this serial in the first place. ðŸ˜† Thanks CVs for not making a FOOL f me again.

Well all I can say is CVs r showing a clear case of how not to parent ur kids. 

Mere Bacche obsession whether it is of Ishita or even Raman's its wrong. When u r a parent u need to be together otherwise kids get reasons to rebel against the weaker/ stricter parent. 

Logical way to solving this issue is talking out - Raman telling Ishita to not b so overprotective or think negative about Adi's friends n his suicidal tendencies instead of asking her to get out. 

Ishita talking out her fears with Adi that she doesnt want to lose him n hence she is worried that his friends might land him in soup (which they did in the party). If Adi still doesnt understand then she cud have thought of other ways. 

I think its really important to be like a friend with teenagers than trying to put a leash on them, coz of later they tend to rebel more. 

I dont expect from CVs that they will show a logical ending to all this?  Both Raman n Ishita realizing their parenting mistakes n moving on. 

CVs tend to show superficial fights between Ishra n Ishra themselves forget about it n carry on with their romance. This romance after the unresolved fights looks fake to me n my biggest grudge with CVs for this constant messing up with storyLine. If there is a fight, show a logical make up n then jump to romance. I have been seeing this pattern since Holi romance, before that they fought over Adi's parenting, Confession was not so enjoyable as the Get out before thatgotno closure. 

I guess looking at scheme of things, they r now moving towards consummation with this fight. 

Just 2 days ago I was saying that "get out" will make a comeback, shud have bet my money on that. ðŸĪĢ

Looks like Mr. RK Bhalla goes into default mode with "GET OUT" to biwi #2 every time he hears something he doesn't like. Someday Ishita should just take him at his word and walk out on him. Make up your mind Puttar, you sound confused ..."I love you Ishita" and a few breaths later "Get out".ðŸĪŠðŸ˜•
Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Looks like Mr. RK Bhalla goes into default mode with "GET OUT" to biwi #2 every time he hears something he doesn't like. Someday Ishita should just take him at his word and walk out on him. Make up your mind Puttar, you sound confused ..."I love you Ishita" and a few breaths later "Get out".ðŸĪŠðŸ˜•

Someda that might happen, coz there is a limit to bear someone's anger. 

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For all we know all this fight is staged to make Adi understand. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Cvs atempt at bachkani harkat. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BombayTroll thumbnail

Apparently

This is photoshopped
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hein leo!!! i took snap frm newspaper only 😕
BombayTroll thumbnail
It has started raining heavily again

Newspaper has printed photoshopped pic
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

hein leo!!! i took snap frm newspaper only 😕

u should never totally believe the news paper...apparently, last year they were showing previous year's footage...they do mislead the viewers a lot...