Ishita is too obsessive and over protective

Which will cause adi to rebel

They need to find middle ground

Precap is same old thing

I asli have to say

It is hilarious

Ishita finds its offensive that Raman keeps saying mera bacha mera bacha

But she does it all the time in case of Ruhi

And till now has not even regretted for running away with herEdited by --mancityfan-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
N when yesterday I was thinking f watching again after Raman's confession, today makers reminded me again Y I had left this serial in the first place. ðŸ˜† Thanks CVs for not making a FOOL f me again.
Well all I can say is CVs r showing a clear case of how not to parent ur kids. 

Mere Bacche obsession whether it is of Ishita or even Raman's its wrong. When u r a parent u need to be together otherwise kids get reasons to rebel against the weaker/ stricter parent. 

Logical way to solving this issue is talking out - Raman telling Ishita to not b so overprotective or think negative about Adi's friends n his suicidal tendencies instead of asking her to get out. 

Ishita talking out her fears with Adi that she doesnt want to lose him n hence she is worried that his friends might land him in soup (which they did in the party). If Adi still doesnt understand then she cud have thought of other ways. 

I think its really important to be like a friend with teenagers than trying to put a leash on them, coz of later they tend to rebel more. 

I dont expect from CVs that they will show a logical ending to all this?  Both Raman n Ishita realizing their parenting mistakes n moving on. 

CVs tend to show superficial fights between Ishra n Ishra themselves forget about it n carry on with their romance. This romance after the unresolved fights looks fake to me n my biggest grudge with CVs for this constant messing up with storyLine. If there is a fight, show a logical make up n then jump to romance. I have been seeing this pattern since Holi romance, before that they fought over Adi's parenting, Confession was not so enjoyable as the Get out before thatgotno closure. 

I guess looking at scheme of things, they r now moving towards consummation with this fight. 

Just 2 days ago I was saying that "get out" will make a comeback, shud have bet my money on that. ðŸ¤£

Edited by --Megha-- - 8 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Leo...
I already ranted about today's episode (and tomorrow's) in yesterday's thread this morning... so no comments. ðŸ˜Ž
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Good post Leo...

I already ranted about today's episode (and tomorrow's) in yesterday's thread this morning... so no comments.😎

Sab theek hai
BombayTroll thumbnail
Today was the day you could have had a oxford Cambridge style boat race on any street of Mumbai
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Today was the day you could have had a oxford Cambridge style boat race on any street of Mumbai

send some rain here too 😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

send some rain here too 😆

Clouds divert karta hoon
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
An a below average episode for me!
This Adi thing is starting to get annoying, though this is such realistic track with real potential, im getting the feel that Cvs can ruin it and the real reason will get lost in the names of IshRa fight and patch up . Just yesterday I was happy about it ...but this whole  "my approach is the right approach " between IshRa especially Ishita  is getting over board! makes me wonder where their brain has gone to.. Based on the OLV Ishita goes as far as setting camera in Adi "s room...seriously I was thinking Ishita was an a sensible educated woman...I personally don't like them making Ishita like this..that too all so sudden of very natural problem...
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice review..
Reading someone committed suicide on newspaper..
and keeping cctv is a very lame thing..
vinnie seems to b a nice girl...dey r just friends...but spying on dem is totally disgusting..
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Also how can they show ACP being ok with Romi wooing random girls? Isnt this like eve teasing n that too in Delhi. ðŸ˜•