Qubool Hai

India-Forums

New AsYa(KaBhi) FS : Love Marriage Or Arrange?| Part 4 |Pg 48 | Jul 6

Chahanya IF-Stunnerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hello readers,

I guess ab tak everyone nahi kuch log must know me. This is Chahat here. Had a leave from school today and awesome mausam tha. So, baithe baithe kya karen? Karna tha kuch kaam, likh diya ek naya TS AsYa ke naam.

I hope the readers like it. 'Like' hits and comments are a must to get part 2. Evil Smile

Chahat.

Edited by Chahanya - 05 July 2015 at 12:51pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

raishihiral1979tacker_karanhet27ruma_kolkatanikii11KeyaHira2zoyazrehansuearmaniacshailu123Gouri_JoshiAmin21arjuhi_kmhAzraa01sireesha76skavyaaseelashahSanjharisweet_tehsKSGmaniac_24579PriyaCherry-ABI-anopamaMayurChanAvieNaughtyRiyanilusoniAazeen02asifiqbalshShubh007angel_juhi04swapnogowtujas91Linsie

Chahanya IF-Stunnerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Teaser:

"If you like a boy, tell me all about him. I will gladly get you married to him or if you want to go to London for further studies I don't mind that either. And yes, next month we have to go to Bhopal for Najma's wedding."

Edited by Chahanya - 18 June 2015 at 11:06am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kirang6565740raishihiral1979fatima30tacker_karanhet27ruma_kolkataDarkBecomingmuskaan17rockszoyazrehansuearmaniacshailu123Gouri_JoshiAmin21cutie15ankiecoolAzraa01sireesha76ankitabaranskavyaKSGmaniac_24579sweet_tehsAlai123SanjhariAvieaseelashah-ABI-PriyaCherryanopamaNaughtyRiyaasifiqbalshnilusoniShubh007sasirAazeen02adventure_gurlgowtujas91LinsieMysticRiver

ankiecool Goldie
ankiecool
ankiecool

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
1 kaha hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahanya

Chahanya IF-Stunnerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankiecool

1 kaha hai?
Aa raha hai

First wanted to upload pics of the characters

Linsie

Chahanya IF-Stunnerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Characters:

Zoya Gafur Siddique

Gafur Ahmed Siddique

Zainab Gafur Siddique

Maryam Siddique (Zoya's grandmother)

Asad Ahmed Khan

Rashid Ahmed Khan

Dilshad Rashid Khan

Najma Rashid Khan

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaagarwal06raishihet27hiral1979DarkBecomingfatima30H.e.n.amuskaan17rocksnikii11ikhlasszoyazrehanGouri_Joshishailu123suearmaniacAmin21sireesha76ksenskavyaaseelashahAneezarp27Alai123-ABI---Arpita--PriyaCherrySanjhariAvieanopamaNaughtyRiyasweet_tehsAazeen02nilusoniasifiqbalshShubh007angel_juhi04swapnogowtujas91adventure_gurlLinsie

Chahanya IF-Stunnerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Part 1

As soon as Zoya completed her graduation, her mother and her grandmother began searching for a suitable matrimonial match for her. Zoya's mother made calls to everyone she knew, from relatives to her friend circle and asked them to kindly let her know if there was a suitable match for Zoya. In the beginning Zoya took it lightly thinking that a suitable match was not just lying around waiting to be found for her that her mother and grandmother would be able to find him. But then she saw that her mother and grandmother were hell bent on finding a groom for her. One night when the entire family was together at the dining table, Zoya's mother expressed her worry as they were unable to find a suitable groom for Zoya. Zoya got irritated at the very mention of a suitable groom. "Ammi, I am not at the very least interested in doing an arranged marriage. I wanted to study further. Abbu too says that I should go to London for a degree course in business management. Yet you are in a haste to tie me to some random man whom no one from our family knows. Please ammi let me complete my studies first."  

On hearing Zoya what Zoya said, her grandmother raised her eyebrows and asked her in a strict tone, "What do you mean by saying that you are not interested in doing an arrange marriage? Do you think we will find a groom who is not suitable for you? And regarding your wish to study further, that can be done after the marriage too. Don't you know what they say about young girls? They are a burden on the father. The sooner they get married the better it is for everyone."  On hearing what her grandmother had just said, Zoya looked at her father. She was sure that her father Gafur Ahmed Siddique did not agree with his mother. Gafur too looked at Zoya in such a way that she understood what he was telling her, Beta don't you worry about a thing. I am still here, the one who will always listen to you and do nothing against your wish. My daughter is not a burden on me.' Before that moment would come into Zoya's life where she breathed of relief, her mother Zainab spoke, "Ammi is right. The times have changed. Every day on reading in the newspapers news about a boy teasing a girl, my heart sinks. We should find a suitable groom for Zoya and get her married in suitable time period." Zoya was more irritated on hearing what her mother just said, "Ammi? What century are you talking about?"

Zoya's grandmother pushed her dinner plate away and left the dining table as she understood the underlying meaning of her latest comment. The environment of the house had become tensed so Gafur put a finger on his nose and signaled Zoya to keep quiet. He then followed his mother to her bedroom and stood facing her. "Ammi...," he said like he was trying to pacify her. Before Gafur could say more his mother's anger hit the roof, "I am an orthodox who belongs to the 15th century! How will I understand what you are trying to say? Gafur first you should go and make your 21st century's ultramodern daughter understand. Is this why we chose the best educational institutes to educate her? Arrange marriage nahi karni. Then what does she want to do, go to London and marry some gora! You are the one responsible for all of this. You are the one who has pampered her so much. Else can any other girl from our family can open her mouth so shamelessly in front of her elders?"

Gafur calmly heard everything his mother said then he put his arms on her shoulders and made her sit. He sat facing her. He said, "Ammi, times have changed. Now the girls are not going accept being treated like cows, ek khoonte se chudakar doosre par baandh diya.  We need to give our girls some time. I have someone in mind; he is my friend's son. I will speak with Zoya. I will make her understand. Zabardasti toh nikaah nahi padhwa sakte na? Next month Rashid's daughter is getting married. We all are invited. At that time we can see, observe and come to know his son Asad aur rishtey ki hint bhi de denge."

Gafur's mother smiled and said to her son, "Go and get some sleep. You must be tired from a long working day."  Gafur wished his mother good night. When he was coming out of his mother's room, he saw his wife, Zainab standing in the door. A wide smile adorned her beautiful face. "Where's Zoya?" Gafur asked his wife.

"She went to her bedroom. Stomping her feet, if I may add." Zainab retorted to her husband's question. "You need not worry. I will go and have a talk with her. Why don't you go to our bedroom and relax. She must be chatting online with a friend. Zoya has not met Najma from many years so she will not refuse to go to her wedding." Gafur told Zainab.

Gafur went to Zoya's room. He saw that she was on the bed doing who knows what on the cellular. There was anger all over her face. He knocked on the door. On seeing Gafur at the door, Zoya kept the phone away.  Gafur sat next to Zoya and said caressing her hair, "If you like a boy, tell me all about him. I will gladly get you married to him or if you want to go to London for further studies I don't mind that either. And yes, next month we have to go to Bhopal for Najma's wedding."

Zoya became excited on hearing the news of Najma's wedding, "Oh wow, abbu, when did Najma's wedding date get fixed?" "Rashid called me up today to share the good news." Gafur replied. "Ok I will go online right now and chat with Najma." Zoya's joy was limitless.  "Najma ki arrange marriage ho rahi hai." Gafur said just this on seeing Zoya's response and went out of the room. Zoya understood a lot from Gafur's revelation.

Asad himself had come to the Bhopal airport to receive Gafur and his family. Zoya's eyes popped out of their sockets when she saw Asad. He too very politely greeted and took blessings from the three older members and said, hello' to Zoya. Asad and Gafur took the front seats. Zoya was sitting exactly behind Asad in the car. From time to time she chanced a glance at Asad in the rear view mirror but Asad did not look at her even once. On reaching home Asad disappeared somewhere. But Zoya's eyes were constantly searching for him. Finally much later in the evening Asad entered the house with a beautiful girl by his side. They had many shopping bags in their hands. Rashid's wife Dilshad warmly welcomed the girl. Then Rashid brought her to meet Gafur's family. "This is my friend Gafur, his wife and mother. The girl sitting with Najma is Gafur's daughter Zoya." Rashid introduced Gafur and his family to the pretty girl. Then Dilshad looked at her and said, "This is the girl we have chosen for Asad. We will announce Asad and her engagement at Najma's nikaah." She looked at her future daughter in law Tanveer. Tanveer, it seemed that she forcefully greeted everyone but Dilshad somehow managed the situation and smiled. Zoya, who was sitting with Najma was completely shattered on hearing about Asad's engagement to Tanveer.

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomallipika1KKPRIYAmtmrfBavinimunmun1kirang6565740ZoyaAsad2kaavi12jasminabanuyash565KSGLoverSAKanimolhihellodhariblueberry02nalri12honeylikajottjottzehra07nikitaagarwal06SK_KSGianjogicadroxonayeshaloveNeeluaaro2009raishipiapriyalaks_vishDarkBecomingManyata5tacker_karanhet27hiral1979nnnnnnnparthpathak31ruma_kolkatafatima30ak020203muskaan17rocksrabiamunawarnikii11KeyaHira2ikhlassajanshulbinuuuPrettYSmilekaju27TunailuvsahilH.e.n.aIhopelovejaanu013LoveSonu2408ankiecoolGouri_Joshishailu123suearmaniacAmin21cutie15azsumayasyafrevaskavyaksenApplefaman93farha623sireesha76friendsallkank_dahAzraa01.Suhasini.pari_goyalkritz4eversweet_tehsAlai123jayasree.raoKSGmaniac_24579aseelashahkals82Sanjhari--Arpita--PriyaCherryAvieanopamaMayurChanNaughtyRiya-ABI-dewcuteasifiqbalshShubh007sasirnilusoniAazeen02sweetie_angeladventure_gurl-Crazy4AsYa-angel_juhi04swapnogowtujas91aarzoo50LinsieMysticRiver

ayat20 Senior Member
ayat20
ayat20

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Good start 
Update soon
N I think zoya liked asad that's she was not ready for the marriage... 

Edited by ayat20 - 18 June 2015 at 11:48am

Chahanya

nilusoni IF-Rockerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome start
zoya is against getting married
but she liked asad
omg asad and tanveer getting engaged that's shock
excited for next part