This week was extremely beautiful

If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Really,it is unbelievable to experience such a love.This is beyond our imagination.Love makes always persons beautiful.But  manan makes love beautiful.

We all were depressed,sad and hurt.Because somewhere in previous time we were losing them.But they cameback with a bang.They took away all bad dreams and gave us beautiful memories.The moments which  we can cherish for a longer time.

The perfect lovestory of Manan-

First day of week-

Her love was lost.But she had belief that he cann't leave her.She searched her here and there.When she found her,it was like that she has got the whole world.She confessed unknowingly .Her love,so ncute,in his unconscious state also he has remembered that his lady is going to be 18.But circumstances made our monster depressed.First he wished early,then he forgot to wish.

Second day of week-

He suddenly remembered about his most important duty.He ran away to wish her.Again her love belief won.He was happy that his love was sure about his coming.He searched her and found his sleeping beauty,he went to kiss her on lips first,then stopped .But he gave her a cheek kiss.He said sorry along with Happy birthday.His sorry was as beautiful as his wishing.Then his shining star gave him the most precious three magical words I LOVE YOU among stars whom he loves most.He got the most beautiful gift of his life.

Third day of week-

The day of naughtyness but sharing pain with each other.The hidden pain came out.First time the girl opened her past.

He was gifted a heartshaped box with a firefly in it.She was unable to give her heart as it is with his love since a long time ago.So she gave her believe in love which was glow of firefly .In complete darkness it will show them light.          And she got a telescope in return.A telescope through which we brought distant objects near to us.This was promise of her father that she will be gifted by a telescope on her birthday.Her love fulfilled this wish.he brought her childhood memory back.The stars which were used to hated by her will be loved ones now.She got both happiness and peace among stars.Her  father's telescope and her love's gifted telescope connected her .She found her parents among stars.She was aware of the fact that no one can understand pain of darkness more than her love.So she thanked him to bring out her from darkness.

Words are not enough to describe beauty of their love.

Last day of week-

They both were lost in each other.Completely devoted .Their souls are one now.They want to be united in every manner.Both left their love marks on each other. He just not only opened her braid but made her free from every sadness.She wanted to lose herself in his arms without thinking They both were lost in each other.Completely devoted .Their souls are one now.They want to be united in every manner.Both left their love marks on each other. He just not only opened her braid but made her free from every sadness.She wanted to lose herself in his arms without thinking anything.I am not so much good at expressing this beautiful thing.But one thing I can say though they did not become completely one today but whenever they will become,it will be regarded as most precious and beautiful moment of their life.

Hatsoff to Kyy team for giving such an outstanding week of kyy.Till now it is the most beautiful week of kyy.Nobody can love each other like manan love each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First time entire ky2 fandom is totally happy without any complaints. Hatsoff to Kyy team. They're back with a bang. 
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Agreed nobody can love each other like manan love each other
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding post :))
I love every episode and every bit as we felt ky2 is back big time!!!
The team has put in their hard work and it worked. 
This week was so blessed for us fans as the love that had been side tracked came back on track with Manan...Their love has taken a new turn in their own new comfort level as both have expressed their pure feeling of love. 
bevirtuous30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This week... It was a week full of Love & happiness.
MaNan can't be real, they are a fairytale. Just love them.
And yaa thanks to whole kyy cast for giving such a fabulous week...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post 👏 Loved this week and after a long time I am enjoying the show. Its back on track ❤️ MaNan were so beautiful n I always wanted to see the old MaNan which made me fall in love with this show and this week I got them back. So I am very happy 😃 I was happily cursing Nandini's phone for interrupting their moment but I guess Amms' Gurukul is not the right place for them to romance 😆 I loved the part where Nandini opened up her past before Manik. Shows what he means to her if she could do that n finally they are together. That's all that matters. I guess Nyonika will be a pain but as long as they are together they will face all the hurdles. This was the promise she had made after the FC and she sealed it when she told Manik she is strong enough to acknowledge her feelings out loud. 
Lovely post and thanks for making it 🤗
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well said .
this week was magical ...
Pani nailed it ... noone can play manan better than Pani