Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey for articles do you mean stuff under Style - o meter and Starry takes and stuff?

Here check it out here: http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/talk-round-town/. Most BollyCurry articles are posted here. Any article that has Copyright: BollyCurry is written by the BollyCurry team.
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sexylicious.

Contact Jot? Am I supposed send my entry over to her or would I have to fill in some criteria (provided by Jot/gk)?

Anyways Best of luck to everyone who is participating 🤗

You're apparently a CC member, so you can send a pm to Jot/Gur stating that you wish to apply for BollyCurry. Jot/Gur will get back to you with whatever condition it is that you shall need to take care of if you wish to apply here.

Your entry is supposed to be sent to the following id:

BC_Dropbox
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Good luck to all those who are applying. Can't wait to see some new faces in the team.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I want to apply. But I am a CC, so I should PM Jot right?
kweetrockstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

I want to apply. But I am a CC, so I should PM Jot right?

Yeah! PM Jot for the details.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Best wishes to all the participants...
The topic is really interesting.

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just want to know in advance the level of commitment this will take. I do have the time to do this, but I'm available at weird times, and have a weird-ish schedule. Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Trishh-

I just want to know in advance the level of commitment this will take. I do have the time to do this, but I'm available at weird times, and have a weird-ish schedule.

What times you're available shouldn't matter since the deadlines for articles are provided atleast a week in advance and you actually get to sign up for deadlines that you will be able to meet every month. In general, the commitment would be 5-10 hours a week (usually on the lower end of that range), including time to research for articles you're writing. Currently, our team is made of people from all over the world, so different timezones, with varied schedules and that hasn't really caused any issues! 
Edited by |Persephone| - 8 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yes it's back! 😃 Huraaay! Will defo apply and fingers crossed be a part of the team haha! 😛 😎 Thanks for this BC people and lovely thread btw! 😊 👏
Okay now it's time for some questions cuz I'm damn confoosed ehhh 😕

1. Errr so what exactly do you mean by food and Bollywood? Like how do we relate them? Is it like relating the types/themes of foods like we can compare and say a certain Bollywood actor or movie is like a food item ie. mango is sweet so it could relate to deepika padukone who is a sweet person - something like that????? Cuz I just don't get what y'all are chattin bout?

2. Exactly how MANY BC members are you recruiting for your team?

3. Do we need graphics in our articles applications like u lot have? For the title and stuff with pics etc? What if I don't have it will you disqualify me?

4. Help!!!!!
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 8 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

OMG yes it's back! 😃 Huraaay! Will defo apply and fingers crossed be a part of the team haha! 😛 😎 Thanks for this BC people and lovely thread btw! 😊 👏

Okay now it's time for some questions cuz I'm damn confoosed ehhh 😕

1. Errr so what exactly do you mean by food and Bollywood? Like how do we relate them? Is it like relating the types/themes of foods like we can compare and say a certain Bollywood actor or movie is like a food item ie. mango is sweet so it could relate to deepika padukone who is a sweet person - something like that????? Cuz I just don't get what y'all are chattin bout?

2. Exactly how MANY BC members are you recruiting for your team?

3. Do we need graphics in our articles applications like u lot have? For the title and stuff with pics etc? What if I don't have it will you disqualify me?

4. Help!!!!!

1) You have the general idea. In fact, those are all article ideas you have listed there. You just need to choose one and make sure you include Bollywood references. We just want to see how creative you can get with this theme. We're mostly looking at your grammar, punctuation and your way of incorporating this theme in Bollywood.

2) There's no limit. We'll accept every deserving applicant.

3) Nope, no graphics needed. No, you will not be disqualified for not having graphics. 

4) Good luck!