Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjida123

ASHLOK.FF.."DARD YE DIL"(the pain of love)chapter__2

."I HATE U...SHLOK..UNCONDITIONALLY..." AASTHA screamed again n again loudly n painfully...
"BUT..I LOVE U..I LOVE U THE..MOST..WHY..CAN'T U BELIEVE ME??" SHLOK..SHOUTED ANGERLY..ON..HER.
"plz..Mr.Shlok Agnihothry..stop this type of fake love confessions it doesn't suite u at all..i know that this is again ur..drama..that's it..what do u think..about myself..shlok..i can't believe u in my life again.earlier u killed my dad..infront of my eyes n now on my wedding..day u want to kill me or rape me..or what ..damn..it.speak up" she nonstoplly speaking..like this
SHLOK sits.,on his knees n take Aastha's right hand on his hand...n calmly..tried to make her understand his situations..

"AASTHA...i love..u baby!!" he..sweetly..whispered...on near her ears..
"plz..don't call me..baby..i don't like it.. its like giving poison to me." Saying this she refused him lightly. N plz..leave my hand..or else I will..

"or.else.what will u do MISS..AASTHA KIRLOSKAR." shlok..said..naughtily

"or else i will shout loudly.."she said..fearly..then just after that she started her drama from escape shlok by crying..more badly..
"Aastha..plz..plz..don't cry" shlok..tried to stop her..but her nautanki..crying..acting..increase more n more..

now..this..is..really..difficult for shlok to bear her loud crying..nonstop.
"enough!! AASTHA..if u again start this nonsense crying..then..i.will..i.wll..kiss..u n suck u.hardly..on ur lips..n this..time..it will run almost..half an hour"SHLOK..DANGEROUSLY..warned her..
this..time Aastha..finally stoped her crying n being..quite.

"OK..AASTHA..LISTEN..I KNOW..WHAT I.HAVE DONE WITH U...IS WRONG..BUT..NOW..I.WILL...GIVE U EVERYTHING n EVERY HAPPINESS AS I REALLY LOVE U..AASTHA U TOLD ME..THE DEFINATION OF LOVE..U TEACH ME..LOVING SOMEONE..TRULY..JUST BCOZ OF U I HAVE FOUND MY TRUE LOVE...
BUT..NOW...AT FIRST..U HAVE TO MARRY ME..NOW,TODAY N AT THIS..MOMENT" HE..ordered her

by..this..words..tears..fall away from her pretty eyes.. she really know how can she bear this..pain of her heart.how can she marry the person,who killed her father n cheated her n break her trust on love.
"Never..shlok..i will not marry...u in any..condition..i hate u more than u love me"she replied strongly
"OK THEN..GET..READY to marry me..AASTHA..u loves ur dad most..right..than..u have marry me for him"shlok said
"shlok..r u mad ..u have killed him..6months..ago..so..!!"she said

"AASTHA..ur dad...is alive .he is in my under..OK..THEN QUICKLY..makeS a deal.i will back ur dad n in return u have to marry me n have to stay with me..forever N important thing..u can't meet anyone..expect..me.i will be ur everything as long as i want"he said...smartly..
Now..shlok is have a.feeling of a great king bcoz...after..all..he had made a lot of efforts..to make..his..plan successful.

But..this..he knows..that..he is doing..correct now..ater all.."EVERYTHING..IS..FAIR IN LOVE N WAR

"I CAN'T BELIEVE U..U R A liar.!"Saying..this..Aastha consoled herself.
"OK..THEN..SEE THIS..VIDEO.Its .EXCULSIVElY..FOR U."
saying..this..shlok show her a video on his mobile..in this video..Aastha is seeing her dad.who is .kidnapped in a dark room in a consicuous..state..
"Shlok..plz..bring..my..dad back..i loved him so..much..can't see him pain..i will do whatever u want but..plz..get my father back!!!"Aastha..begged to him..
"Don't worry..Aastha..i will escape ur dad..safely..but..after..our .marriage..so..now be..a..good..girl..n lets go with me..for our wedding"saying..this..shlok loose her hands roop.n escape her from this.then he takes her in another big..room.
Aastha is quite surprised by..seeing..the great decorations.of the room.n.there also a priest ready for their marriage.

Then..Aastha sit for her marriage against of her will n just bcoz of his father .then very soon ..with full ritual they get..married.. in this when..Shlok..tie the..mangalsutra knot..Aastha her..face..away..to show..him..how..much..she hates..him..
But now ..shlok wants..to change her...feelings.for him.into deep love.. somewhere he is also sured that..she still loves..him..like..6months..before..she..did.
He..is ready..to give her time n loving..him..to the rest of his..life.
HOWEVER...NOW..THEIR..LIFE N DESTINY..HAS BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER FOR EVER N EVER...