Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

The temporary return of memory got more 129,669 views within a week! so imagine the effect on viewers. And it got more than 60,000 views within a day  !!

There was Buzz about it. Also the apple pie eating may have made people think something major was going to happen. (Non online audience that is). After all TRP aunties are the ones who give TRP. So they must have thought something exciting will happen. Others may have heard about Memory return promo and gone to watch the show. So many articles about so called memory return! ALL lies! So trolled and fooled yet again and they got what they wanted! At least ppl knew some SAHIL scenes were coming. 

Let's see what happens next week and also the week after which is when the Jannat preaching to Aahil and doing lots of PDA with Shaad to show what a "good wife" she is to someone "Honest" is shown! The hypocrisy alone may drive people out! But if they keep trolling with news like "twist at the party" etc, may get a few more people sucked in to watch this! Let's hope they move the story and not waste a whole WEEK on Jannat's "Bashan's" to Aahil! Spare the people please! 😡
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Credit goes 2 troll promo+sahil tribal sequence.dnt worry nxt wk GJ will shw true trp.jinnat's shaadjaap,slap ahil,patibrata pati,nw some party 2 honour GJ-waiting 4 it.cv's,gul see,thnk who brings trp
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
false  hope  of sahil   reunion  can  still bring more trp  then  any seher    or  whatever  😆
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If they plan the tracks leading to nikah well, the ratings could show a real rise.👍🏼
This minimal rise- was not expected- I had thought it'd remain the same. Apparently, TRP aunts saw some novelty in Jungle track.😊 

Next time they want more rise in TRPs, they should just strip Saif- More effective, I bet! 😉😆

On the whole, I am happy it looked up.👏
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soup, same boat as you. Though slightly different.
I was expecting it to be stagnant, no drop. I figured there would be a rise with the promo and the jungle scenes, the promise of SaHil in the jungle. They were ridiculous but there was humor--though not in SaHil but in some of the other things, as ridiculous as it was.

However I thought the Shaad shrieking from early in the week would cancel it out,, and it would turn out to be stagnant.

But also I had forgotten about Apple pie tease promo and precap in the week prior.🤣

Oh, by the way--last week and so far this week. There is actually very little Shaad compared to past two weeks or so prior. He is just used as a tool and the little more focus which was given to him earlier is gone. He had a bit of focus in his jealousy over the apple pie. Even attempted seduction, only first day there was a more balanced focus on him. Rest it was all Chudail. Even when he passed out, they didn't show him passing out but Chudail noticing he had passed out.😆
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Soup, same boat as you. Though slightly different.

I was expecting it to be stagnant, no drop. I figured there would be a rise with the promo and the jungle scenes, the promise of SaHil in the jungle. They were ridiculous but there was humor--though not in SaHil but in some of the other things, as ridiculous as it was.

However I thought the Shaad shrieking from early in the week would cancel it out,, and it would turn out to be stagnant.

But also I had forgotten about Apple pie tease promo and precap in the week prior.🤣

Oh, by the way--last week and so far this week. There is actually very little Shaad compared to past two weeks or so prior. He is just used as a tool and the little more focus which was given to him earlier is gone. He had a bit of focus in his jealousy over the apple pie. Even attempted seduction, only first day there was a more balanced focus on him. Rest it was all Chudail. Even when he passed out, they didn't show him passing out but Chudail noticing he had passed out.😆

agree
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope people will smarten up and won't fall for the troll promos from now on.
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Its not QH makers who give troll promos. Its the channel. I have seen such promos for KKB, SS, DAK. Its Zee who encourages the PH to shoot for such promos. They'll show as if America is dropping atom bomb on Japan... But that bomb in actual turns out to be a pebble.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

But it's not a troll promo. While it was short, it was something which made a strong impact within the story. For Aahil it's that little minute that made him more resolute. Even for viewers, that minute will make them more understanding of Aahil's later actions.

As for Sanam getting her memory back, it should've have been obvious it wasn't going to last. 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Awesome! after all the drama and crap, I expected it to be out of the list only.😆