Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@drasful
i stand firmly on wat i said n i dnt want u or anyone else to agree to wat i m saying..

it dsnt make any difference now coz EBP n Ashlok r done n dusted..

Prads thumbnail
Originally posted by: drafsul

@Prads
Hello dear ..
I don't mean to offend u or any1 here but its really funny when u guys say anything abt "lady respect " cause tell me one word from those screen shots that u guys have not used for shal on twitter and not once but many times in fact u guys have used even more respectfull words for shal ...

As for the rumours coinciding with the convo and his own fanclub posting that I hv already replied check my earlier posts

Agreed u guys r angry with him for unprofessionalism ... So attack him professionally y attack his personal life from all sides .. Again u gonna say his personal life spoiled it ... for arguments sake i will agree that it was avi who didnt want more of aashlok scenes it was him that wanted that wanted the show to end for his marraige ...But tell me is avi SRK or is He Big B that he is gonna have a influence on the script or who has more screen space ... If he would have demanded all that he would have been kicked out long back ... Also is avi a bigger TV star than KSG ??? ... KSG quit so has qubool hai been axed ??? Its still running isn't it ... About the story being rushed is avi the one who has written the story .. Tell me if u find any faults in his acting in the last episode ... And avi went only after completing all his scenes he didn't leave the show uncompleted we got the last aashlok scene without any body double unlike the last time where the leads weren't even shown in one complete frame ..

And no I'm not a blind fan I am not sure but I think u have been on this forum from the beginning so if u would remember at the very beginning they were a few ppl saying avi is bit rude in interviews well there were maybe like 4 ppl saying that at that time and I was one of them .. So I don't care abt the no. Of ppl with me I'm gonna say wt I think is right even if I am the only one saying it .. I know very well that avi is a guy with attitude he is not a typical sweet guy ... But thats his personality and its no crime to be like that ... And having attitude dosent mean he is disrespectfull .. And if he was that bad shrenu wouldnt miss the show she would be glad that its over .. Thats what avi was trying to say in his comment on insta

I know avi has done a few things wrong like whatever the situation he should have at least said a last good bye to all his fans we deserved that and that shit comment also shouldn't have been made .. But imagine his position we were so hurt cause of all those screen shots so wouldn't he be hurt by all that unspeakable abuse that was thrown at shal on a daily basis ... Agreed he is an actor and should have handled it but he is human he is allowed to make mistakes

@ Red - well thanks a lot to him for tht..he hs really done a favour on us by giving us Ashlok scenes w/o any body double..well ths was least expected frm him as a lead..nothing additional he has done..

also u hv seen i was d most neutral person on ths forum n loved both of them dearly..evn bashed many ppl who bashed Avi many times n defended him..evn wen many ppl who r now coming out in support of Avi were not evn ther on d forum...so i n all such members hv full rgt to b disappointed n upset wid him..coz d way he treated us ( strictly who wer in their limits ) was plainly unjustifiable..

anyways..its really not gonna make any difference dear..coz v both hv different set of thgt process which wl neva be in sync..n d ppl for whom v r arguing hv moved on..

so lets make peace n move on..Hugs..🤗
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prads

@drasful

i stand firmly on wat i said n i dnt want u or anyone else to agree to wat i m saying..

it dsnt make any difference now coz EBP n Ashlok r done n dusted..

@Prads ...EBP Done & Dusted ...Better to move on from here 

There are few shows are worth watching -Thapki on colors & Tere Mere Shahar main on starplus..

Hope Shrenu chooses good project after her break ..I will watch her show ...
Edited by Simii14 - 8 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simii14

@Prads ...EBP Done & Dusted ...Better to move on from here 

There are few shows are worth watching -Thapki on colors & Tere Mere Shahar main on starplus..

Hope Shrenu chooses good project after her break ...

hey..hv been hearing a lot abt Thapki..tht gal playing Thapki s kinda cute na..

m waiting for Roshani on life OK..n thinking of giving try to Manmarziyan..

P.S. yes..m waiting for Shrenuz next show..hope she chooses wisely..
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
Simii14 thumbnail

hey..hv been hearing a lot abt Thapki..tht gal playing Thapki s kinda cute na..

m waiting for Roshani on life OK..n thinking of giving try to Manmarziyan..

Thapki is good ...she is cute and even male lead is good also ...nice slow story ..

Yes Rosni will be good ...hopefully 
Edited by Simii14 - 8 years ago
Prads thumbnail
@Simi
promos of Roshani give me d feel of Grey's anatomy..which i followed smtime back..

hoping it wl bring much needed chnge on Indian TV..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Prads
Hello dear ..
I don't mean to offend u or any1 here but its really funny when u guys say anything abt "lady respect " cause tell me one word from those screen shots that u guys have not used for shal on twitter and not once but many times in fact u guys have used even more respectfull words for shal ...

As for the rumours coinciding with the convo and his own fanclub posting that I hv already replied check my earlier posts

Agreed u guys r angry with him for unprofessionalism ... So attack him professionally y attack his personal life from all sides .. Again u gonna say his personal life spoiled it ... for arguments sake i will agree that it was avi who didnt want more of aashlok scenes it was him that wanted that wanted the show to end for his marraige ...But tell me is avi SRK or is He Big B that he is gonna have a influence on the script or who has more screen space ... If he would have demanded all that he would have been kicked out long back ... Also is avi a bigger TV star than KSG ??? ... KSG quit so has qubool hai been axed ??? Its still running isn't it ... About the story being rushed is avi the one who has written the story .. Tell me if u find any faults in his acting in the last episode ... And avi went only after completing all his scenes he didn't leave the show uncompleted we got the last aashlok scene without any body double unlike the last time where the leads weren't even shown in one complete frame ...

And no I'm not a blind fan I am not sure but I think u have been on this forum from the beginning so if u would remember at the very beginning they were a few ppl saying avi is bit rude in interviews well there were maybe like 4 ppl saying that at that time and I was one of them .. So I don't care abt the no. Of ppl with me I'm gonna say wt I think is right even if I am the only one saying it .. I know very well that avi is a guy with attitude he is not a typical sweet guy ... But thats his personality and its no crime to be like that ... And having attitude dosent mean he is disrespectfull .. And if he was that bad shrenu wouldnt miss the show she would be glad that its over .. Thats what avi was trying to say in his comment on insta

I know avi has done a few things wrong like whatever the situation he should have at least said a last good bye to all his fans we deserved that and that shit comment also shouldn't have been made .. But imagine his position we were so hurt cause of all those screen shots so wouldn't he be hurt by all that unspeakable abuse that was thrown at shal on a daily basis ... Agreed he is an actor and should have handled it but he is human he is allowed to make mistakes

on bold completely agree with u...
and frankly speaking there is no use to say anything to thoes people who make up mind like a stubborn child... so leave it if any body wants to belive Avi they will  and who doesnt wntt to belive Avi they will not if God say or  if their Fav Shrenu saying same thing they will say How nice Shrenu is becoz he hide Avi fault.. No use to bagging u r head on stones...

And i have full confidence on it..
Edited by k.taddy1234 - 8 years ago
Simii14 thumbnail

@Simi

promos of Roshani give me d feel of Grey's anatomy..which i followed smtime back..

hoping it wl bring much needed chnge on Indian TV..

I like Pooja Gor ...she is a brilliant actor ...Would love to follow Roshni ... ...

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@kusum

Well said dear ... Agree with each and every word of urs .. And yeah thank u for being there right from the beginning till he end love u 🤗 👏

thnaku u dear... A big Huggy to u also.. 🤗
Prads thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

on bold completely agree with u...
and frankly speaking there is no use to say anything to thoes people who make up mind like a stubborn child... so leave it if any body wants to belive Avi they will  and who doesnt wntt to belive Avi they will not if God say or  if their Fav Shrenu saying same thing they will say How nice Shrenu is becoz he hide Avi fault.. No use to bagging u r head on stones...

And i have full confidence on it..

yes agree Kusum..

bt dnt understand tht if there s no use then y ppl r even responding n cant jst ignore d posts??..

no1 can force anyone to accept their views..ther s a phrase called "Agree to disagree" wher v shd respect each other's opinions rather than trying to put d person dwn who has different views..