Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 18th Nov

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

from ghatkopar.net/yehmerilifehain

Someone pays money for Pooja's recovery

Maya Gujral is playing cards with her friends. She has lost quite some money but keeps on playing and says Maya's party lasts throughout the night and she is not worried about losing the money, she just wants to enjoy the game. Her friends like this. As lot of us had discussed earlier and thought about, Akash goes to Maya Gujral for help. The security guard does not allow him to go inside. After much pleading by Akash, the guard calls up Maya through intercom on a speaker phone and tells her that a friend of Ronit would want to meet him. Maya is annoyed and asks to tell him that she is not in and also she won't be available for 2-3 days. Akash hears this and is shocked. He remembers Maya Gujral telling them that if there is any help required, she is ready to help - when she came to the hospital to talk to Ronit. Akash is almost broken and picks up the phone and wishes Maya a Good Night and a Happy Diwali in a sarcastic tone. Maya is angry. Akash, heartbroken prays to God and asks to help Pooja.

He prays on behalf of Pooja as well. The way he's acted this scene is good. Good work, Akash. A good Samaritan passes by and offers Akash some help. Akash asks for his cell phone and sends SMS (short messaging service, for the uninitiated) to all his friends to help Pooja. Everyone in the college including the principal gets SMS messages. One of the messages reach Ronit as well. Surprising - since his phone was not reachable. Anyways, Ronit and Reema are asleep while the SMS message arrives on Ronit's cell phone. Annie sitting in the front seat of the car takes the phone from Ronit's hand and deletes the message. Bad thing, again. Yeh Annie ko toh ek din aisi maar padegi na, dekh lena.

Akash comes back to the hospital and everyone wonders if he could arrange something. He is sad and just stands in one corner. Jignesh Kumar arrives at the hospital and offers some financial help. He tells Rasikbhai that he could arrange Rs.25,000 at the moment. He has not told Prerna about Pooja as yet since she is pregnant and he did not find it fit to tell her. Rasikbhai refuses to take the money telling that it is very late now and he needed much more money than what Jignesh has got. Just then, Mandy's dad arrives with money collected from the society they all stay in. Milind and her mother too come in and Papaji, Mandy's father tells that they have managed to collect Rs. 40,000. Akash's mom comes in too and tells Rasikbhai that even though they are meeting for the first time, Pooja is talked about at their house very often. She offers what she could as well. Principal of St. Martin's along with many students come in too and tell that Pooja is the best student of their college and all the staff including students have collected quite some money and hand it over to Rasikbhai. Rasikbhai is overwhelmed with all the support shown. Grand pa asks him to deposit the money asap. Rasikbhai along with Akash goes to the doctor and tells him that they are short of some money which they will pay soon and asks him to admit Pooja immediately. The doctor refuses to accept the money - Akash gets angry and tells him that 'Kya aap mein thodi si bhi insaniyat nahin hai - jab yeh keh rahey hai ki paise de denge, toh de denge. Kisi ki jaan daav pe lagi hai'. The doctor tells them that he is refusing the money because someone has already paid for it. And who is that somebody - Apna Ronit. Wow! What a pleasant surprise dude. This put a smile on my face as well. :)

Akash sees Ronit and is very happy. Ronit says he had called at the hospital - Akash wasn't there and he spoke at length with the doctor and came to know about this. Ronit tells Akash that now since he is back, everything's gonna be alright and they both are going to make sure that Pooja is saved. Pooja is shifted to a different hospital. Everyone including Jignesh and Principal are waiting outside the OT for Pooja. Poornima tells her dad that everything's gonna be alright. Just then, the doctor comes out and Rasikbhai asks him about the status of Pooja. The doctor says that they have come late. The case has become quite complicated now and only some chamatkar, miracle can save Pooja now. Baap re - God bless Pooja. Rasikbhai thinks about the moments he has spent with Pooja and so does Poornima, Sudhaben and Grandpa. Akash remembers about the band Pooja tied him and Ronit about his friendship and the band which Pooja tied him as well. Sad and emotional moments.

Aaj ka episode kaafi emotional ho gaya tha. And it touched the soft strings of heart many times. At times, one really wonders how much everyone loves Pooja. Don't you think one should become something like this - where everyone is in awe about you?

Ronit coming in at the right time is something really good. What do you think will happen to Pooja now? Will she be saved? Will all of their friends and family pray together for some miracle to happen or...? Post your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
I think she will be saved but no one will tell her how much effort was put in by Ronit and she probably will hate Ronit. Sad a na. Eventually she will find out the truth and she will fall in love with him.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
nice prediction SANDY! and thnx for the update!
isis006 thumbnail

Didn't Pooja just suffer from a shock? I mean, they're saying all they need now is chamatkar to save her but nothing *that* bad happened... True, they haven't got the test results but still... it just seems like they're making something seemingly so benign to be really serious. Well, dekhenge I guess...

*P*

pmahesh thumbnail

I agree, she just fainted, somebody from just shock can't have so many complications. They can go in coma, go mad but life threatening - that is a little too much!

But ronit's entry in the hospital was good, i thought they would stretch it since annie deleted the message but ...

But i hate this akash being shown so much, suddenly he is being projected as the perfect guy who has got a kind and nice mother.

Monaji thumbnail

I agree....

I badly want Pooja & Ronit to get together not Pooja & Akaash

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pmahesh

I agree, she just fainted, somebody from just shock can't have so many complications. They can go in coma, go mad but life threatening - that is a little too much!

human brain is the most complicated in the world right now .it is capable of doing any kind of weird stuff
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends!
I am new here and find everybody at IF very warm and friendly.
abt the show YMLH, dont u think it is becoming similar to jassi in one way...jus as Armaan was cast in a slightly negative way, Ronit was shown selfish too in the beginning and like Purab being the goody goody friend,Akash too is being shown mahan...but jus like opposites attract (Armaan and Jassi) i hope ronit and pooja end up together.