destinyz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
way to go manish!!!

i like re-incarnation stories..... 😃

cant wait for the nxt part...
jnawaz thumbnail
great job...cant wait for part 2...i was just thinking about a story like that...grat that u actually got it started...keep them coming...
mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for your lovely and encouraging comments.

Part-II
Jai and Bani cannot believe what just happened to both of them today. Both do not know each other and yet there was a connection it was as if a force had decided that they should meet today. It seemed that they were glued to their places and then all of a sudden unglued and were walking away from each other.

It had scared the daylights out of both Jai and Bani.

Jai Walia could not still come to terms with the flashes had come in the afternoon right after he had seen that girl. Who is she? Do I know her? Have I seen her before in my life?

The more he thought the less sense it made. He was stresed. He could not share this with anyone either or people will think he was a loony.

Bani Dixit cannot also understand with the turn of events with her meeting Jai Walia all of a sudden. Who was that man? Do I know him? Have I seen him before in my life?

The more she thought the less sense it made to her. She was afraid if she told this to anyone people would not only make fun of her but also think she is crazy.

That night, Jai Walia is sleeping when all of a sudden he sees a man coming towards him with a sword in his hands, five men are holding him he is trying his best to beat them and defend himself but is unable to do so.

His eyes focus on the girl she is shouting and telling him something he is unable to understand what she is saying she is crying. She is trying to come to him but they are also holding her down.

Just as the man is about to pierce the sword through Jai Walia, Jai wakes up sweating and scared. He looks at his surrounding and is relieved to know that it was just a dream.

The images were all gloomy but one thing he was sure of that the girl from the flashes he had in the afternoon and the girl in his dream were the same and this alone send chills down his spine.

Jai sees the time it is 4:30am in the morning. He knows he will not be able to sleep now and thus decides to pace in his room trying to understand what is happening to him and then the thought comes to him which scares him further what if the girl in his flashes and dream is the same girl from this afternoon.

That one thought alone has Jai gasping for breath.

Bani is sleeping at night. She sees she is crying in front of a dead body she cannot believe that this man has died. There are others who are standing and telling her something she cannot understand what they are saying?

She sees herself take a knife out of nowhere and just when she is about to plunge herself with a knife she wakes up with a sweat and chills which she has never witnessed or felt in her life before. She is relieved to know it was just a dream. But this terrifying dream sends chill through her spine.

Bani is looks at the watch it is 4:30am in the morning. She knows she will not be able to sleep again. She starts to pace in the room. Bani is trying to desparately comprehend what is happening to her and then she thinks that what if the man in the flashes and dream was the same man from this afternoon.

This thought alone sends shivers and cold tremors all over her body.

THE NEXT MORNING,

Jai and Bani are going to their offices and then all of a sudden their paths cross again at a traffic signal both keep looking at each other.

Preview for Next Part-
Jai-Bani continue to have the same dream.
Jai-Bani are now completely confused.
Jai-Bani decide to meet each other.
Will they meet or will the fate play another twist?
Keep reading.

Would love to know ur comments.

Keep Smiling,
Happiness Always,
Manish

Tomiko thumbnail

Wow......another one!!

Awesome work Manish........Loved it!!👏

shabna_naz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part
plz continue soon
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏
i wonder what they past is 😕 I am thinking something like Ek Radha Ek Sham or Milan
plz write soon
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well done manish!

ur ff is excellent!

plz do continue!!

👏
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please do continue

CK❤️
mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all your lovely and encouraging comments.

Part-III
Jai and Bani keep staring at each other and then walk away. This is very disturbing for both of them. They cannot believe why this happening?

Both Jai and Bani are confused to no end. They cannot even share their delimma with anyone as people would make fun of them.

Bani who is lost in her thoughts all day. She can barely do anything. She is unable to get the dream out of her head. How could this be related to him?

She does not know him yet everytime she sees him it is like it was meant for her to meet him. How? And more importantly why?

Jai Walia himself has not been able to concentrate on anything. The flashes of the dream keep repeating itself. He is sweating in a room with A/C switched on. Jai is just not himself.

How could this be related to her? What is driving me close to her? Why is it that everytime I see her it is like it was meant for me to meet her. How? and more importantly why?

The questions keep hammering all day both Jai-Bani's mind and there is no possible solution coming their way. But something needs to be done both decide it is time that they do something about the situation.

That night Jai Walia again saw the same dream about the men attacking and are about to pierce him with the sword and telling him something and this time he understands what they tell him and Jai suddenly gets up shivering and scared. He thinks maybe they are waiting for him outside his room to kill him.

Jai calms himself down and decides that he has to meet the girl and speak to her about this. Somehow he knows somewhere his gut instincts tell him that this is related to both of them how that is what he wants to find out? Hopefully she will listen and not think he is a loony.

With this Jai makes up his mind to meet her the next day if possible or try to figure out a way to see her. With this he drinks a glass of water and looks at the watch near his bed side it is showing 5:30am in the morning. He has been awake since 4:30am in the morning.

That night Bani saw the dream again. She sees herself crying over a dead body just when she picks up the knife to plunge herself to death someone is telling her something this time she understands what they are telling her and she wakes up sweating. She is shivering and scared she does not know how to react and she is sitting numb on her bed.

Bani calms herself down. Bani decides it is time she met that man. Maybe he can answer my question. Hope he understands my delimma and does not take me to be a loony.

Bani has her mind set and decides to meet Jai. She does not anything about him but will try to find out. With this she drinks a glass of water. She looks at the watch at her bed side it is showing 5:30am. She has been awake for about an hour now.

Part for Next Preview-
Jai-Bani paths cross again.
Jai-Bani talk to each other for the first time.
Jai-Bani realize that maybe their dreams are connected.

Love to know ur comments.

Keep Smiling,
Happiness Always,
Manish

Tomiko thumbnail

Wow Manish!

Awesome part!!

This is reminding me of a movie......but the names not coming to me right now!🤔