where is it going????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I mean i am really cofused with the sher attitude towards shraddha... may be i could be the only person to feel like this..but really this whole new track and this girl torture rani is really a torture to watch although she has given too much space in vry firsr episode..her acting was hidious...i just dont get that what is the motive behind this new entry again love trangle insted of this they could bring the virat track back again ,all this is getting mix and looking like a khicdri which is not testy at all what about the sher vows of killng virat...?
and on the other side that BD drama is getting to long ...i mean enough is enough she got shot on her aram not heart..is sher is too stupid or we are dear cvs plz tell us..
And shraddha what is she doing to prove her self innocent nothing Lol...nd what about the promise she made to sher about her manglsutr..her vows of getting shet trust back win his love back and othet stuff...right now i am so confused and irritate with the cvs what they actually tring to do ...
Posted: 8 years ago
Im liking the ongoing track...i think we'll get to see lots of jealousy in it !! so yah im waating to see that😃