Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why is there always a group of people waiting for CID?

Why is every death "behrami se maara hai"? Okay we get killing someone is ruthless, but you don't need to repeat it each time.

Did anyone notice? When Shreya noticed the dragging marks the lady was standing in the back and the pinkish shirt guy was standing in front. Also the striped shirt was in the back and the green shirt was in the back. When the watch was discovered though the first 2 had interchanged and the latter 2 had interchanged. 😆

What makes you think that someone with an expensive watch can't travel in a rickshaw? I wear real jewels on some days to work and I travel in a bus everyday. Just because of something like an expensive watch you can't discount the fact that he could be in the rickshaw.

And what makes you think that the girl was at the site when the rickshaw wala was killed? The earring could have been dropped earlier.

Why spend so much time on setting the marriage scene? Really this is no regular daily, but CID, a crime show.

When Freddy came with the rickshaw I had been expecting some angry comment from ACP sir given the past, but I was glad that it was all investigation and nothing else.

Why is no one working at this under-construction site? Is it a deserted site like always?

Star Wars bureau. Grr. 😡

Popatwadi. 🤣 Is this actually a place in Mumbai?

Ugh what was the use of that flashback?!! 😡

The goggles are back. 🥱

Umm if the face is so messed up how can it be reconstructed?!! 🥱

This Dhiren is a certified 🤬. If it was me I would have cancelled the marriage. But the aftermath was too much yaar. It's a kidney. And if done properly no one dies from a kidney transplant. In fact the person getting the transplant is in more danger than the person donating their kidney!

These guys all go to Delhi? Wow! 😲

And just when I expected nothing comic about Freddy, we get it in Delhi. 🥱

Umm...a flight from Mumbai to Delhi takes 2 hours. 2 hours there, 2 hours back, and maybe an hour to find out everything equals 5 hours. But Uday was given 2 hours to make his decision. And yet CID still reaches on time to stop the marriage. So how does that work out exactly? 😕

The way this gang operates is quite well-planned. Good job FW. 👏

And of course our gang head has to cry after getting slapped. Wow. 😆

I liked that last scene in the hospital.

Rating: 2.5/5