Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 18 Update

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Hi,

The insurance guy is sitting in armaans cabin, he informs jassi and armaan that the claim is too high and it will take time for him to investigate and if everything goes fine then the first check should come to them in 4 months time. Armaan and jassi are shocked 4 months. Jassi tells him that they are dependent on the insuarance money and that please do something. He says that he will try to do something as soon as possible. Jassi calls nandu and inquires if there is something in account of kohinoor which they can give to Gulmohar. nandu checks it on his comp and says no and that All the money is in stocks He tells jassi that dont worry give him weeks and he and Kohinoor can make money fast. Jassi tells him that we dont have time. She then informs him that meena had come to Gulmohar and had offered Gulmohar a contract that would have solved all the problems and she tells nandu that he knows that meena had done so at Purab's behest. She asks nandu as to what should she do. Nandu says 'Jassi tu aaj hi sona chahti hain yaa phir har roz sona chahti hain' Jassi tells nandu not to speak in riddles. Nandu tells its very simple that if she will accept the contract then Gulmohars CEO Jasmeet walia will sleep peacefully but jassi will not be able to see peacefully and tells her to do what ever she wants he hangups the phone.
The Gang is at Bindyaa's desk, bindyaa tells everyone that she has heard something which she shouldnt have heard. Everybody asks what, bindya tells them that meena was in the office and that she had offered jassi a contract, so big that it could have solved Gulmohars all problems. Everybody then says that did jassi accepted the Contract then Bindyaa tells no, that jassi didnot accept the contract as she didnt feel it right to accept it from meena. Everybody is like why?? Bindyaa tells them to not to worry and that they should trust jassi and that jassi will pull them out of the crisis. Everybody says that haan jassi hi hame bachayegi, Veeru speaks sense and says 'Agar kuch bachega to bachaayegi'. Bindyaa says that the first thing they need to do is to stop thinking negative and think positive and they should put thier faith in jassi and help her. Everybody nods and leaves, Pari is shown as to listening to them.

She heads towards, mallika's cabin , in the cabin she tells mallika that she has some news. mallika tells her to speak. she says that meena had come to the office. mallika reacts and says now why did she come here. pari tells her that she had come to give jassi a contract for Gulmohar so big that all the problems of Gulmohar would have been solved. Mallika is suprised. She then tells jassi ne woh contract le liya hoga, taki uska naam bada ho jaaye, Pari informs mallika that jassi didnt take this contract as it had some problem with purab. Mallika is furious she says I used to think that jassi is the reason behing Gulmohars problems. Now I know that jassi is the problem of Gulmohar. She then goes out of her office.

mallika goes into Armaan's cabin Armaan has slept in his chair with his head resting on files on his desk. Mallika goes near him, at first she is reluctant to wake armaan up But she wakes him up,  he gets up with a start and then he tells sorry to mallika and then she informs her that For Tommo collection Gulmohar will have to get it done by Someone outside. Just then Aryaan steps into the office he tells If They will have to get it done by somebody outside then the whole family will have to come and sleep in this office. He then tells armaan sarcastically that he knows why Gulmohar had to see this Golden era it is because of idea like these of the Chairman of Gulmohar. he tells armaan that this company is in such a good condition thanks to armaan and jassi that Gulmohar has started rejecting important contracts, such as meenas, He tells armaan do you know that all suppliers are unhappy because this. He tells armaaan that is jassi so important that she has stopped consulting to you before taking this decision. She kept armaan in dark about her decision which will bring the downfall of Gulmohar. He tells armaan that he is concerned for this company and that this company was build by our fathers and it has sweat of our family and he wont allow a kal ki aayi chokri to ruin all this. He leaves, Mallika also starts walking towards the door and she tells armaan that whatever Aryaan said is true. Armaan in furious.

Jassi is speaking to a supplier for material, he tells her that he is not intrested in buisness with Gulmohar as he knows that Gulmohar is no more intrested in contracts and tells her that he knows that Gulmohar has rejected a contract in such crisis and he doesnt wants to risk, by supplying material to Gulmohar. He hangs up jassi is suprised. just then Armaan enters her office she tells him sir aap ne sunaa yeh suplier kya keh rahe hain. Armaan tells her 'Jassi tumne mere saath aisa kyon kiya, tumne mujhe bole bagair meena ka contract kaise refuse kiya' 'Kya ab tumhe Gulmohar ko koi fikar hi nahi hain' Jassi tells armaan that he knows that she cares the most about Gulmohar & that there was purab's help  behind the contract and thats why she rejected the contract. He tells her so what she should have taken the contract. jassi tells him that she never involves personal life with proffesional life. Armaan tells her that I dont care how you get the contract, I just need a contract. She tells armaan to not to worry and that she will get gulmohar out of this mess he tells her how. he tells her that we need to get the contract. Jassi tells him that if he will insist then she will put her relationship with purab at stake and that she will risk spoiling her relationship for Gulmohar and ask for the contract. She tells him to think once again that she will take Gulmohar out of this crisis. Armaan just gets up and leaves without saying anything.

The scene cuts to purabs office (recycled scene). He is looking at phone and keep repeating that jassi why havent you called yet, cant you have two mins for me from whole day. then we are taken to a home where somebody (body double for purab). whos face is not shown is going into his house the person is drunk, he breaks the bottle in home and then he slumps on his couch repeating jassi tumne mujhe phone kyon nahi kiya, we are not shown the face. Purab's close up then comes where he is wearing yellow T-Shirt!!(suprisingly not drunk!!) Then again we are shown somebody in black suit on couch saying jassi tumne mujhe phone kyon nahi kiya . Then meena comes there she puts a blanket on him and then tells him that why purab why are you not trusting that whatever i am doing is for the good of all. I am your such a old friend why dont you trust me that what ever I am doing is for the good of both of us, you and me. this supposed purab is still repeating as why didnt jassi called him. All the time the close up shot of a sober purab in yellow T-Shirt and a long faceless shot of drunk purab in black suit

The scene cuts to jassi's office where she is working, Armaan comes in the cabin and he has brought all his property documents and jassi looks suprised. he says what do you think, I would have given up so easily. Jassi tells him why do you need to do this, why does he needs to risk his everything, he tells her that Gulmohar is his everything and he can do anything for it. Jassi tells him that if this spreads in market then it will be a bad thing for thier reputation. he tells her to forget about it and lets do it. Jassi tells him that his father once told her that if a fish is injured in sea then it shouldnt show it or some big fish will eat it. Armaan tells her that no matter what they have to save Gulmohar. He asks jassi as what does she plan to do now.

Jassi gives him a list and says that she has prepared this list of Brookers if they are able to buy shares worth 2 crore from market then they can pull Gulmohar back. armaaan and she sits down to and start calling. After much work, Armaan tells jassi that she had thought about 2 crore, but they are only getting 49 lakhs. Nandu is then shown waiting out of Gulmohar. Jassi comes and sees him, he tells her as to where was she and he was waiting for her. Jassi tells him as to why didnt he come inside. He inquires as to what is happening she tells him that the going is not good she tells him that she always thought that the will never bring personal and private matter together but here people are giving away thier salary, they are giving away thier personal belongings to save the company and cant she jasmeet walia give her principals to save the company. She then tells nandu that she will give her principals and she will call meena for the contract.

On the other side meena is shown callin purab, assume that purab picks up the phone all the time his recycled sceen of talks with arundhati is repeated. She tells him that see I told you jassi will not accept your help, She tells him that why dont you understand what jassi wants , why dont you understand that its not you. Jassi's dream is Gulmohar and not him, when will he accept the fact. and if he does accept this fact then it will be good both for him and jassi. She tells him that jassi is of Gulmohar (all the time same stupid shot where purab is slient and when he tried to say something the scene is cut!!). She tells purab to let his feelings for jassi go. Purab is shown disconneting the phone, suprisingly not disturbed and the camera pans on his face and end.

Jammy.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

thanks jammy....

meena is the orute cause of all the problems...Angry

stop corrupting purab's head...Ouch

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Todays episode was just the last straw needed for someone to stop watching this show!!!

Come on body double !! Drunk!! and then close up of face sober in someother clothes then again drunk in someother clothes!!!

Man have they lost thier sense of follwing the basic rules of direction!!

Also, why are they confusing jassi that meena is offering the contract to jassi on purabs behest to the best of my knowledge he never said meena to give gulmohar the contract!!

NOW how many are confused at whats going on here!!

Jammy.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
In all Meena understood Jassi so well!!!! ClapClap
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

See all the problem is causing because of meenakshi. Because if she wouldn't have come then i thought purab wouldn't have reacted this way.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

i think meena is route cause of the all the problems at the same time i also think is jassi is more sensible and practical, things will be much easier.

This world is teda and things get done like that and with people like meena, she should be like that...

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

thanks Jammy..for the update!!!

hey guys..what's with this body double...i mean this does not make any sence, why  can't they show Jassi and Purab talk to each other...

something does not fit in well, i hope next week will be better, otherwise, i do know who i'll feel like watching all this confusion...already i'm like too upset about all this!!!!!!!!

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

purab drunk? that doesnt sound like him.

thanks for the update jammy.

Go to top