KaYa OS : A bit of Something

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Heylo dear readers,

I am Armageddon and have decided to step into this forum of one of the most interesting shows ever. I truly hope I get welcomed here :) I am really looking forward to your response!

Below is my little one shot (actually not that little πŸ˜† ) based on KaYa after a few months. 

With love,

Armageddon. 

*Scroll down for banner and story*
Edited by IArmageddonI - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail

A rookie journalist tapped the edge of her temples and sought refuge amidst certain disturbing memories.

Something close to masculine lips brushing against her eyes and left temple at the pretext of removing glasses. Instincts are infamous for being perfect and honest in their opinions.

Then why the hell does she think that her boss has a sort of attraction towards her!

Wait is that just attraction? Hell no...

It screams mutual desire every time. Well these were definitely petty issues one could face on being a journalist - yeah right.

Ananya Kashyap rolled her eyes as she tried to convince herself for the nth amount of time that whatever had been exchanged amidst her and a certain Editor of Chief of KKN news was just... nothing to be bothered about!

"So what Ananya! You are overthinking and it's the result of those infamous Hindi TV serials! What did you think? Getting stuck in the jungle with your handsome and gorgeous... actually to think... wonderful ebony eyes adorn his flawless face, compiled with that boyish smile and manly physiqueeaaah!" Ananya screamed as she dropped the coffee over her trousers.

"Give it up Miss. Kashyap! Not even the lord can save you!" Ananya grumbled as she stripped under the shower for a much needed cold wash.

As her fingers threaded into her shampoo foamed hair she couldn't help but think that there was... something, something that spoke volumes and hinted at what could the future be.

"Can I dare to dream more? But what if my instincts are wrong? Nahi nahi, I am sure ki Kabir sir ke paas iska jawab hoga." she pouted slightly and shook her head and spluttered as the bitter shampoo foam entered her mouth.

"Yeh sab Kabir sir ke wajah se hai!" were the last few words one could hear from Ananya Kashyap's mouth as she tossed and turned in her sleep.

~*~

"Miss Kashyap aapka dhyan kaha hai?" an annoyed Kabir's voice floated into Ananya's ears, who then realised that she had been the centre of attention over a few embarrassing minutes.

"Uh...nn.. nothing! Sorry sir, aap continue kijiye." She tucked a nervous strand of curly hair behind her ear while Kabir raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

"Are you fine Miss Kashyap?" Ananya couldn't help but feel a little rage dwell in her as he smoothed the end of his jacket and looked at her in deep concern. How could he be so calm! Firstly he has a style of removing the glasses then he returns the glasses in a beautifully strange manner and over that the next few months had been wonderfully torturous for her.

"Where are your glasses Miss Kashyap? If you aren't fine you can excuse yourself..." Kabir stated while Ananya scratched the back of her head.

Glasses! Think of devilish things and pop comes the question!

"Yes, there is a problem! Main woh glasses nahi pehen sakti!" Ananya clamped her mouth shut when she realised that she ended up screaming the last bit.

"Ananya?" Khalid had to walk into Kabir's cabin. Ananya almost began laughing at the timing of Khaled the great. Her life sucks in a wonderful manner!

"I need to go to bathroom... bye!" Ananya squealed and rushed to the bathroom to save herself from embarrassment.

"I think she's troubled by something!" Kabir shrugged his shoulders and continued to flip through the reports of a murder case. Khalid just raised his eyebrows and proceeded to converse with Kabir regarding their minister's uneasiness on the latest telecast.

Kabir bid a bye to Khalid and looked back at the report, a sense of admiration filled him as he read through the unbiased and frank disclosure of events.

His eyes rested on the name of the reporter for a minute longer than required.

Ananya Kashyap.

That girl was something. It wasn't the fact that she was naive enough to not understand the world yet there was this hint of unadulterated innocence whenever she spoke her mind out. 

Not common for a reporter as shrewd as her.

Yet since the past few months he sensed a turmoil in her behaviour. What could be going wrong? And what's wrong with those glasses? He himself made sure they were of the right power and she seemed perfectly comfortable with them for a good three months!

Making sure no one was looking at him, he typed out a message and sent it to the crazy yet street smart journalist.

"Don't you think you were slightly late to report that your glasses are a misfit?"

Ananya gawked at the message. Was a certain Kabir Sharma so innocent to not realise that the physical state of the glasses had nothing to do with her frenzied emotional state?

"Smile Ananya Kashyap. Smile."

She laughed at her flushed face and blew air from her mouth. These were just the highs and lows of a teenage infatuation on a man who probably could be years older than her - in every aspect.

"DO you feel the glasses were the only issue? Where are Kabir Sharma's famous grey cells?" Ananya stuck her tongue out in a childlike glee as she tapped the arrow and skimped to her desk.

Rummaging through her bag, grateful for the lunch break, she took out her diary and penned down her thoughts.

The Somethings of a Girl with Curls for The Man cum Charlatan!

Ananya jotted down her points for a good fifteen minutes and shoved the book in her bag. Her hunger seemed to find her back as she munched ravenously on her homemade Coleslaw sandwich.

Kabir on the other hand was pleasantly surprised at her saucy reply and decided to give a perfect reply to Miss Kashyap. Just as he leaned to type in his reflection caught his eye and he was surprised to find himself grinning and typing secretly like a teenager.

His smile vanished as he thought "Why am I behaving like a teen?" Grumbling slightly he kept his phone aside, knowing very well that a no reply will have its much desired effect on Ananya and he needn't be sneaking to send a text message.

Precisely fifteen minutes later did Ananya Kashyap come bustling into his room. "Yes Miss. Kashyap." Kabir swivelled in his chair, awaiting her reply. "Sir, woh ek scene hua hai. St. Xavier's main ek protest lagi hui hai stating that they won't give their exam unless their Dean confesses all." Ananya stated.

"Hence am going over there to see what the Dean has to confess. It could be..."

"Murky. Hmm, Miss. Kashyap go and see what all you can collect whereas I shall have a tete a tete with the Dean." Kabir punched into his phone.

"Miss. Kashyap, rukiye." Kabir followed her. "Main directly Dean se baat kar leta hoon." "Oh-kay." Ananya nodded.

The next few minutes none spoke a word till Ananya and Sunny left to cover the news and Kabir spoke to the Dean.

When he came back, satisfied with his work did he find a red book peeking out of Ananya's bag.

"Now this is going to be so filmy to sit and read through a girl's diary. Not good Kabir." he whistled to himself but as they say, curiosity kills the cat.

"Waise bhi Miss. Kashyap ko kuch der lag hi jayegi aane main." he chuckled as noticed Ananya reviewing through the recorder.

As expected her slipped out the book and brushed through the pages and stopped when he found his name.

Pretty strange.

After spending a few minutes on reading the content, for the first time since years did Kabir Sharma burst into peals of laughter.

The Somethings of a Girl with Curls for The Man cum Charlatan!

Kabir sir is the great <3 Any day! Kya dimaag hai unka... but I have to admit that I feel something is wrong!

Infatuation? Maybe! *wink*

I honestly do accept that he' is very very handsome. Though slightly aged than me. Challo choro woh sab. I am not exactly the diary person yet aaj I am compelled to write. Yeh kuch baat hai jo mujhe samaj nahi aata!

"Hmm... so a certain Miss Kashyap does a bit of over thinking on her boss... excellent!" Kabir laughed.

Main ghar jaake maa ke upar glasses laga ke glasses moo se uthaya. I reasoned her it's a funny game... the lips don't touch!

And if they do touch why did it send a shiver down my spine?

And did that Kabir Sharma actually speak that entire paragraph to only remove my glasses?

Seedhe nahi bol sakte the? :/

And does he actually do this to everyone? :O

But why am I having those infamous dhak dhaks? 

Is there something happening?

Kabir smiled fondly at her questions, honestly speaking even he doesn't know why he reacts and adds a bit of an extra perk whenever they are together.

Uske upar he carried me in his arms ^_^ Sigh...

To only call me fat! *grrr* How come am I fat?

I don't know why but for the past few months I feel that there's something amidst us, I feel that... shayad kuch hai jo kuch ho sakta hai. 

Either my hormones are high or I am in my infatuation zone or I am thinking too much. 

But I don't know why I feel like as if, if explored we could be something. Not now... maybe a few years later.

Maybe after Kabir sir finds his stability. 

And probably not in this life for he's too old :*laughing*

To just imagine that he'll probably be all ageing and coughing, his support being nothing but a stick and he would hobble on it while I would be a sassy young wife skimping around. 

My dreams for a few children would also go down the drain. 

"Old? Did she just call me old?

Oh... so she did get to know my divorce. But it does seem wonderful that she didn't judge me neither did she want to question me further on that." Kabir smiled.

Wait what am I thinking :O :O :O :O

Miss Ananya Kashyap... you are certainly very very mad and you need mental rehabilitation. 

1. Do you really think Kabir sir is old? Nah, am just musing myself... but I want to be his real good friend, woh waali quality toh mujhme pedayish hi hai.

2. Jokes apart, there can be something between us but only after Kabir sir finds himself free enough and moreover, when I can understand him. Me being another emotional and kiddish baggage will prove to be futile in future life. 

3. I need to go otherwise Kabir sir will keeel me.

4. OMG, I still hate the glasses. My temple still feels scorched from the hostage night. 

5. I was pretty stupid to actually run for the chain right? But then that was very important, and I wouldn't have had the little glasses session - Haha, actually to think... I am secretly in love with these glasses too. 

# Mission Impossible for Ananya. 

Don't be affected and rock your job as always , which I am doing thanks to wonderful guidane :D Woohooo... 

I love my life and maybe... 

Ohkay - Ananya, shut up :D

"Guidane! Such a young woman yet she does this little silly mistake!" Kabir shook his head and shoved the book back into her bag as Ananya smiled and entered along with Sunny.

Kabir couldn't stop smirking at Ananya as she seemed completely unaware of her secrets being revealed.

"Bye Sunny!" The duo waved at Sunny who walked off and fell into comfortable silence. "It's strange that you make little spelling errors while writing things down."

"Oh haan... hein? Was there an error in the report?" Ananya asked as Kabir almost laughed and nodded in negative.

"So you think I am a Charlatan?" Kabir parked his car near the office while Ananya choked on her water and stared at him.

"Looking at me for the first time?" Kabir tapped his index finger at his chin, sadistically enjoying the pale white face of Ananya's.

"Mm..ww.." Ananya stammered "I know I am very very handsome and that was wonderful of you to point out." Kabir chuckled as Ananya blushed a violent red and and cracked her knuckles.

"So I am a handsome Charlatan and you have an infatuation for this particular Charlatan? A man who gulls people by tricks! Pray what did I do?" Kabir removed his seatbelt and almost burst into laughter as Ananya turned crimson till her toes and cleared her throat.

"So what can I do! Ever since you touched my temples my world's gone for a toss! Lips never touch the temple!" Ananya finally found her voice, though it was oddly high pitched. A warmth and youthfulness filled Kabir as he bent closer and whispered;

"Should the lips meet somewhere else?"

Ananya vaguely nodded as she gave a coy smile, she sucked in a sharp breath when she felt a tingling sensation on her lips as he left a lingering moist peck on her lush lips.

Her world stopped.

Her heart thudded mercilessly.

"You just had to ask Ananya..." he drawled softly as Ananya touched his clean shaven cheek briefly. "How could I Kabir?" Ananya hushed while Kabir chinned her up.

"I have felt a lot for you, from a long time. I like you a lot, and your something's more than you." he earned a heartwarming smile as Ananya knotted her fingers with the threads of her scarf.

"But give us some time, don't go crazy - your very handsome and not too old boss too happened to fall for you but he would need a bit of time to clear off all that's there in the past... however getting to know of your feelings would serve as a sweet moment for both of us. And I would like to receive a bit of this soft coy Ananya." Ananya looked at him and surprised him by a swift kiss on the cheek.

"I knew it all along, hence I left my bag here Sir!" Ananya winked at a surprised Kabir who ran a hand through his hair as Ananya sprinted to the office.

And this was just the beginning...

Do give your comments 😳

P.S : No copying or plagiarising of work.

P.P.S: Don't forget to catch my new piece of work on Kaya : Flames

Edited by IArmageddonI - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess this is your first work on KaYa...
You have amazing writing skills...plz do write more πŸ˜ƒ
Great OS...especially the ending 😳
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that was just incredible piece of work...
Where were you ? Hearty welcome to the Reporters forum.
And what a bang on entry you have made...It was indeed a treat to read such a beautiful piece of writing.
Hats off.
Do write more please...
Would love to read more on Kaya...from your side.
Thanks a ton...
0913155 thumbnail
Suberb πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š ur first work on KaYAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› awesome πŸ˜› would love to read more from youπŸ˜ƒ please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for PM 
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum of reporters 
You have such amazing writing skills. :) :) :) 
You should write more on KaYa 
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: onieloveian

I guess this is your first work on KaYa...
You have amazing writing skills...plz do write more πŸ˜ƒ
Great OS...especially the ending 😳

Yes it is my first work😳 I am glad you loved my work!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow that was just incredible piece of work...

Where were you ? Hearty welcome to the Reporters forum.
And what a bang on entry you have made...It was indeed a treat to read such a beautiful piece of writing.
Hats off.
Do write more please...
Would love to read more on Kaya...from your side.
Thanks a ton...

I am so humbled by your response! Thank you!

Well I am glad to be a part of this forum! 

Ah, I shall try to write more and more πŸ˜Š Thanks for your wonderful comment!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0913155

Suberb πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š ur first work on KaYAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› awesome πŸ˜› would love to read more from youπŸ˜ƒ please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for PM 

Oh hey! Glad u loved my work!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Thanks