Swaron FF: An Unforgettable Mistake (Updated Chapter 13)

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys this is my first fan fiction ! please be kind!!! πŸ˜•

Chapter 1

A friend's wedding is never the occasion to run into your ex, but unfortunately that's exactly where she was, and completely trapped. An entire night of awkward staring and avoiding was in play, and they had silently made it a point to not even recognise each other. Sharon Raiprakash  whole-heartedly believed that she was over him, and it had been way too long for her to still somehow care about him, but his first glimpse brought back everything. Their memories from being best friends to lovers, their deep-rooted love and care to obsessive passion, all flashing in a matter of seconds. She saw it all flash before her eyes as he came in front of her after nearly 5 years. At the age of 29 she was a successful attorney working for a top law firm in New York, everything was on track and exactly how she wanted it. But somewhere deep inside of her, the end of her relationship with Swayam was one of the most disturbing periods of her life. She didn't like thinking about it let alone discussing it with anyone. It was best to put things to rest.

Sharon then tried to sneak another glimpse, he didn't come alone and then she thought why would he? He was handsome enough to make any girl go weak in her knees, and apparently even the blond that was hanging of his arm. Sharon just turned away in disgust before the blond got a chance to shove her tongue down his throat.

Swayam Shekhawat was the son of her family's closest friends; He was her long time best friend/crush before they ever became romantically involved. Swayam was 3 years older than her but that never stopped them from being friends, instead she found admiration in his maturity. A hotshot investment banker wasn't too bad for a career, topped off with his brooding looks. She saw that his hair was a little shorter, and more neater these days. That too with a light stubble that she could pick up on, it probably intensified his looks beyond anything and made him all the more irresistible. His personality still allured to be magnetic, and everyone knew that either he was a great catch for women or they were a great catch for him. Sharon just couldn't believe how messed up their lives had truly become that they were at a stage where they refused to meet each other's eyes.

It was his turn to look at her, trying to pull away for his date he made his way to the bar. Getting his favourite scotch on the rocks, and then drowning it immediately down his throat he tried to wash away her face, miserably failing. She was far sexier than he remembered, her chocolate brown curls cascading down to her tiny waste, her face radiating more than ever, and her smile still as infectious. He didn't want his eyes to pull away but he knew he should, she was never going to be the woman he could love, not after what she did. Some things were better left untouched, and in the past 5 years he thought he had succeeded. It didn't surprise him to see her in the big apple because her ambitions were always wild and he knew she had every capability of making it big, he admired that about her at one point. But he never thought he would bump into her here either. Her sari was hung dangerously low with her back nearly entirely exposed. Her blouse could mistakenly be called a bra with glittering sequences on it. He didn't realise how much skin show had she started to invest in her life these days, how desperate was she? He always remembered the shy girl who was conscious of anyone giving her a look; today it looked like she wanted any attention that was thrown at her. The royal blue colours though always looked ravishing on her light porcelain white skin, her eyes still big and wide reminding him of the innocence she held within them.

The clock was striking 2:00 am and the phere had begun, the pundit had started his mantars and Sharon wouldn't lie to herself but she felt sleep slowly taking over her body. To her surprise she saw Swayam seated exactly opposite her for the ceremony, his eyes this time boring into hers. She tried looking away but realised he wasn't giving up. She saw that his date had already left which was some sort of a relief. It probably hit her then that he must have been there from the groom's side since she knew that her friend knew nothing of Swayam as they met after her break-up. The ceremony neared the end but Swayam's gaze didn't leave Sharon, it was as present and intoxicating as any liquor. She was glad that she didn't have too much wine tonight or she was sure she would have gone up to him and made a fool out of herself.

Then she decided to look back at him, it didn't soften his gaze but it brought back more and more memories by the minute. She could sense their nights of passionate sex and love making as if it were yesterday, as if in all these years no one ever came close enough to him. She would lie to herself by saying that having sex with anyone else was the same thing or just as good, but deep down she knew it wasn't. What her and Swayam had was much more. The bride and the groom finished their seven sacred circles but Swayam and Sharon refused to let anything distract their silent walk down memory lane. She saw though the harshness of his gaze that he hadn't still forgiven her, she knew he probably never would either but there was nothing she could do about what had been done. She made a hard choice and she stuck with it, even if the consequences meant loosing him.

The ceremony ended and everyone showered the new couple with flowers and blessings. Sharon knew it was the time to make her way home, she saw her wrist watch and noticed it was nearly 3:30 am. It would be near impossible to get a cab at this time, and especially in this part of the city. The bidai was quite emotional even though it didn't hold any significant meaning to her in todays day and time, but the parting away of a daughter to a new life was an important rite of passage. Sharon quickly collected her things and made her way downstairs to call up a cab, not realising that Swayam was right behind her.

He spoke clearly but authoritatively like he always did, "don't wait for a cab, I'll drop you home or where ever you need to go."

She turned to look at him the closest he had been tonight, like age had only made him so much more handsome than he was, but she collected herself and realised she couldn't rely on him, not anymore.

"I'll be fine, you go ahead."

He wasn't impressed, "just walk to my car and I'll drop you. It too late and I don't need anything to happen to you tonight."

She was getting irritated, "I think it's best if we continue to ignore each other like the rest of this night, its better for both our sakes."

She walked off to the other corner of the street, but Swayam wasn't going to take no for an answer. He walked up right behind her and maybe the alcohol took over him or his irrational mind but he forcefully grabbed her wrist and made her look at him. "Stop being a dammed feminist for two seconds and listen to me for the sake of your own safety!"

He almost hissed every word, and then he realised that her eyes were glistening. She wasn't struggling anymore so she obediently followed him to his car. He opened the door for her to get in and then something hit her sight, it was a pendent dangling down his mirror. She knew without touching it that it was the one he gifted her on her birthday and the one she angrily threw at him on their last fight. He still had it in his car as a reminder everyday, how much had she hurt him she thought.

He sat down with her and started driving, "where do you live?" he asked.

She looked at him patiently and then looked back ahead, "Brooklyn." He nodded politely, and continued to drive.

He spoke again, "how have you been?"

She smirked, "seems sort of irrelevant to ask doesn't it?"

He wasn't amused, "I don't see why?"

"We spent an entire night ignoring each other Swayam, I would say it's pretty irrelevant to ask now." She didn't want to talk more than she had to.

He couldn't take her attitude anymore; "well maybe you should have thought of that before you decided to abort my child," she cringed at his words, but he never stopped.

"And that too without ever telling me that you were even pregnant. I am sorry if ignored you without thinking of all the other great things that you've done to me."

Her heart skipped a beat, and he cringed in regret for letting his anger get the best of him. A death silence awaited them.

Chapter 2 page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 4

Chapter 4- Page 5

Chapter 5- Page 7

Chapter 6 Page 8

Chapter 7- Page 11

Chapter 8- Page 13

Chapter 9- Page 17

Chapter 10- Page 23

Chapter 11- Page 25

Chapter 12- Page 28

Chapter 13- Page 31

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whow now this is something...
Cant wait to read more...
such over powering emotions!!!
πŸ‘
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my, this is amazing😊. A concept I have never read before. Loved the first chapter. Plz do continue with this ff and please pm me.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Amazing start ...new concept...strong background...nice...want to read more...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept dear
Loved the chappy
Do continue nd pm me
sbhanot65 thumbnail
Nyc concept... Do continue it
Title is amazing...ur writing is also Gd...
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres
Hey awesome yaar
Loved the story
Do continue..very interesting concept
Waiting..update soon
N plz PM me when u update
Edited by ujwalv - 8 years ago
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohkay...so the writing is good...story tellng is good..languhe over the command too...as well as the plot..its one of its kind...and heavy on emotions..do continue...would love to read further...nd do pm me..
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsm start... & interesting too...  please continue...  & plz pm me if possible whn u update. πŸ˜Š
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ires011

Whow now this is something...

Cant wait to read more...
such over powering emotions!!!
πŸ‘

THankyou!! Will try my best and get it out asap!