Ragna - With You By My Side-TS Removed note pg 13, 25 August

aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii girls...
A plot poped my mind last month during exams...it won't be wrong if I say someone forced me to ragna story lol all thanks to  DimpleAggarwal ...
Ok girls story will be end in next 3 chapters...I don't wanna drag the story..story is about ragna life after marriage ,their some precious moments spent together...
I m giving a small glimpse of my story for now ,rest part will updated at night
Edited by aanchal57 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchuxoxo thumbnail

Small glimpse of 1st chappy

The Spangling sun rays peeked into the bedroom through the window disturbing the sleep of the girl who is lying on bed, she blinked her eyes to adjust them in the light and she find her head lying on her handsome husband's chest. She stroked her husband's hairs lovingly. she came near him, gently moved her hands  over his face, rubbed her fingers over his  cheeks and smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully. She whispered  near him ears, "Shona wake up, don't u wanna  leave  for office. If  you don't wanna  go  but let me go, my  boss is very akdoo and bitter like neem plant. Raghav get up na" He chuckled  and placed  his head in crook of her neck, placed  a soft kiss there and said , " No baby, we didn't even completed  5 days of  our marriage and you wanna  leave for office. That's not fair sweety . Newly married couple need to spend at least 3 weeks together and kalpi,you are hell bent to leave for the office. Tell your boss you are on leave for next 2 more weeks." "Oh really, as I told  you my hottie hubby ,My boss is akdoo and bitter. He will never grant me leave, in fact  not even for  half day more. "  "Raghav let me go" kalpi said in fake anger  and he left her. It surprised kalpi to the core, how can raghav let her go without demanding anything in return. Kalpi think it for a while then  let go of her thoughts as it was getting late for office. She moved the   sheet aside. Kalpi was about to place her foot on floor suddenly when raghav twirled her around as a result she fall on him and her head fall on his bare chest causing kalpi to press her lips on his  chest.

To be continued
Edited by aanchal57 - 8 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
indeed waiting for it..!!!!
aanchuxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

indeed waiting for it..!!!!

Thanks dear...
I updated a small glimpse of 1st chappy..see above ðŸ˜Š
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wohoo..!!!
May You keep on having more exams...🤗
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely anchu kia baat  hain 
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser
I can't wait to read more
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks love for writing RagNa TS🤗
Glimpse of 1st chappy : RagNa are married and romance..woww
update 1st chappy soon
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, it's awesome! the glimpse of the 1st chapter looks great.  I prefer TS too as they are short and sweet.  Please update soon.  Thank you. Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Wohoo..!!!
May You keep on having more exams...🤗

sej 😃 thanks for the blessings. Aanchu will kill u for this blessing 😛 aanchu even my wish is same infact more than what sej has blessed u 😉 Edited by ragnabw - 8 years ago